Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

240 and his conspiracy theory.

(1/15) > >>

theworm:
this fool keeps thinking Bush blew up the WTC.  those towers were DESIGNED to implode like that as to not take out 10 city blocks.  the air coming out of the windows in the lower floors (your "tiny explosions") are from the compressed air blowing out the windows.  damn democrats.  leave it up to Hilarly Clinton, she would have all terrorist suspects staying at the Ritz, ordering room service and putting it on hard working rebulicans to pay the bill.

ribonucleic:
Take it to the Politics board, "theworm".

240 is Back:
Since ya brought it up...

No, I never said Bush did anything but read "my pet goat" and look confused.  I said the buildings were brought down in controlled demolitions, and that FAA/NORAD lied about their timeline and destroyed evidence.  This demonstrates assistance here, which warrants a second, independent 911 investigation.

Sounds like the 911 Truth movment is kinda important to you.  Learn more!

911 Mysteries
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: theworm on February 17, 2007, 04:00:15 PM ---this fool keeps thinking Bush blew up the WTC.  those towers were DESIGNED to implode like that as to not take out 10 city blocks.  the air coming out of the windows in the lower floors (your "tiny explosions") are from the compressed air blowing out the windows.  damn democrats.  leave it up to Hilarly Clinton, she would have all terrorist suspects staying at the Ritz, ordering room service and putting it on hard working rebulicans to pay the bill.

--- End quote ---

apparently tower 3 ws designed to fall by itself...for no reason...

wake the f**k up..o yee of the "i'm christian and white..no..wait REALLy white" crowd..

the other crowd that refuses to believe this are the black crowd that got shit on all their lives..and now..found someone else to shit on themselves so now (all a sudden) feels a bond wityh whitey..

pfft..

Physics dont lie..

TheAnimal:
theworm are you suggesting that WTC conspiracists are just trying to create elaborate storys which hold no basis to cover up their own pathetic existance?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version