Author Topic: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed  (Read 27724 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed
« on: July 05, 2011, 10:13:37 PM »
serious rant here- watching nancy grace just depressed me. seeing that little girl so happy in the those videos and pictures..to think someone could kill something so innocent and dump her in the woods like trash

its sad. america's justice system failed once again. even the family did not deny that there own daughter was guilty. she was a piece of trash that stole money from her parents, her grandparent that was in a nursing home and left  her daughter for them to raise. piece of trash..plain and simple

tonight the grandparents are receiving death threats and the police have added security on that street. my question is do you guys think that someone will try to do something to casey now? she could get out of jail within 48 hrs.. its just crazy
irongearco.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: casey anthony
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »
I think she will be killed, she deserves it.  good ol' street justice... 8)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 10:30:55 PM »

do you really think so? there were cars lined up this evening at the spot where calley was found. the were yelling justice for calley. if i was casey i would def. leave the state
irongearco.com

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 10:32:25 PM »
Wiggs has rape on his mind  :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 10:38:29 PM »

yes, yes she does.

http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2009/4/13/834265/ohio-state-fans-are-really-really
D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 10:45:08 PM »
Wiggs has rape on his mind  :D

I call it justice :D >:(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 10:51:01 PM »
I call it justice :D >:(
Can I go second  ;D that bitch looks so slutty  :P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »
There is much more to the case not being said which will probably never be said  ;)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 11:06:27 PM »
i dont get the people who read online articles and watch TV and feel they have a better say than the jurors who sat thru the trial and ALL agreed to not guilty

just saying this will get people mad here at me but I didnt follow this at all, and yes its sad that a innocent human died but why does it have to mean the mother killed her

nancy grace tonight got lots of people to stop watching her vs new people to watch her, i think humans have had enough of her bullshit

you cant just agree with the system when people are found guilty

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 11:08:25 PM »
There is much more to the case not being said which will probably never be said  ;)

she was that last person see her alive. of course theres alot not being said...she won't admit that she did it. her parents asked her during the call in jail..where's she at? I don't know..come on. you were with her last. how can she live with that guilt?

all i'm saying is i hope the person that did this gets paid back in the afterlife if not sooner here on earth
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 11:17:02 PM »
i dont get the people who read online articles and watch TV and feel they have a better say than the jurors who sat thru the trial and ALL agreed to not guilty

just saying this will get people mad here at me but I didnt follow this at all, and yes its sad that a innocent human died but why does it have to mean the mother killed her

nancy grace tonight got lots of people to stop watching her vs new people to watch her, i think humans have had enough of her bullshit

you don't know anything about the case but you choose to write this.  well let me tell you about it.\

Fact 1 Casey is out partying on a stipper pole while police ect. are out looking for her 3 yr old daughter that is missing

fact 2 they seized caseys computer and it had all kinds info that was looked up..sites visited ect. about how to break someones neck, how to cover up crimes, forensics information  the drug cloreform (sp?) which was found in the little girls system

fact 3 she lied numerous times to police which they proved but never told anything major to convict her on

fact 4 the duct tape that was on the little girls mouth was the one used in hanging up the missing flyers that were posted all over the neighberhood

fact 5 a cadaver dog hit on the trunk of caseys car..meaning a decaying body was in there at one point
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 11:18:51 PM »
i mentioned the duct tape already..but i want to clarify that exact tape was found in caseys home that was on the girls mouth..come on
irongearco.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 11:25:49 PM »
it's funny .. people are being murdered and abuse daily ... somehow it's "sadder" if the victim is a 2 yo girl than a 50 yo bum .. ::)

they milk you through the media and everyone obliges

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 11:28:55 PM »

you don't know anything about the case but you choose to write this.  well let me tell you about it.\

Fact 1 Casey is out partying on a stipper pole while police ect. are out looking for her 3 yr old daughter that is missing

fact 2 they seized caseys computer and it had all kinds info that was looked up..sites visited ect. about how to break someones neck, how to cover up crimes, forensics information  the drug cloreform (sp?) which was found in the little girls system

fact 3 she lied numerous times to police which they proved but never told anything major to convict her on

fact 4 the duct tape that was on the little girls mouth was the one used in hanging up the missing flyers that were posted all over the neighberhood

fact 5 a cadaver dog hit on the trunk of caseys car..meaning a decaying body was in there at one point

here is what I do know

fact #6

all jurors agreed shes not guilty, this is after a long trial with evidence on both sides, these jurors where not given clippings of newspapers and printouts of CNN and def where not made to watch nancy grace.

So for people to sit at home and talk about this as if they sat there day after day, IS nothing short of insane.

I wish I knew what happened etc, I got a small sister, I hate this story, I hate anything involving kids getting hurt, but I also would hate to see a person go to jail for nothing and or get executed.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 11:37:38 PM »
it's funny .. people are being murdered and abuse daily ... somehow it's "sadder" if the victim is a 2 yo girl than a 50 yo bum .. ::)

they milk you through the media and everyone obliges

of course they do. we watch because we are intrigued. but it is a SAD story. the 50 year old bum got to live his life..may have not been a great one but atleast he had a chance to live. this little girl missed out on everything..don't see how you can compare the 2. if i died tomorrow..even though i am young i can say i did alot of things..i lived, did what i wanted. she never had that chance.. BIG DIFFERENCE
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 11:40:52 PM »
A juror said that they felt that caylees death was an accident and that the dysfunctional family covered it.
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 11:48:55 PM »
sociopats always comete another crime,, its a matter of time,,

i dont know if she will have this time,, most likely will be raped and then killed but! sociopaths usualy get their ways out of things until they are dead,,

she wont die natural cause

gh15 approved
fallen angel

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 12:00:37 AM »
sociopats always comete another crime,, its a matter of time,,

i dont know if she will have this time,, most likely will be raped and then killed but! sociopaths usualy get their ways out of things until they are dead,,

she wont die natural cause

gh15 approved
again you are basing everything on what you read, you are acting like an emotional lady boy, calm down, respect that people spent a long time listening to the evidence and its never good to type while emotional

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »
again you are basing everything on what you read, you are acting like an emotional lady boy, calm down, respect that people spent a long time listening to the evidence and its never good to type while emotional

i bet you think oj is innocent too, huh?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 12:11:34 AM »

of course they do. we watch because we are intrigued. but it is a SAD story. the 50 year old bum got to live his life..may have not been a great one but atleast he had a chance to live. this little girl missed out on everything..don't see how you can compare the 2. if i died tomorrow..even though i am young i can say i did alot of things..i lived, did what i wanted. she never had that chance.. BIG DIFFERENCE
Oh well-
She wasn`t going to write Beethoven`s Ninth Symphony anyways.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 12:20:33 AM »
Oh well-

thats not cool. its alittle kid. nothing to make fun of
irongearco.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 12:21:25 AM »

thats not cool. its alittle kid. nothing to make fun of
As if less trips around the sun make someone more special than the next.  ::)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 12:31:46 AM »
As if less trips around the sun make someone more special than the next.  ::)

you know adonis you are just ignorant. i take you don;t have kids..even if you don't you should atleast have a consious. it was a terrible thing why must you belittle and debate every little thing?
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 12:33:01 AM »
Oh well-

we will never know will we
irongearco.com

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 12:37:27 AM »
They've even started talking about this case in the UK now - it was highlighted on the BBC website this morning - up until this point I had no idea what you guys were on about.

I had previously skim-read a few previous threads and thought Casey Anthony was some sort of random Fitness competitor!