Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 771683 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4575 on: September 27, 2021, 01:55:50 PM »
At least I am beating anorexia Pellius is on full blown death watch eat a cheeseburger already you skinny fuck

You are jelaous of his muscularity !.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4576 on: September 27, 2021, 02:21:49 PM »
Ok well we can also add in the anti inflammatory benefits and marijuana decreases insulin resistance and improves blood sugar control which is why users have statistically lower BMI and smaller waist

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/policy-marijuana-use-helps-with-blood-sugar-control-and-bmi-051613#:~:text=Marijuana%20Decreases%20Insulin%20Resistance%2C%20Improves%20Blood%20Sugar%20Control.,partially%20stimulating%20and%20partially%20blocking%20the%20%5Bcannabinoid%5D%20receptors.%22.

Justify your drug abuse any way you want hanky.

Based on your results (or lack thereof) i doubt you will convince anyone on here to follow your advices.

Get a mental evaluation.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4577 on: September 27, 2021, 02:53:40 PM »
Justify your drug abuse any way you want hanky.

Based on your results (or lack thereof) i doubt you will convince anyone on here to follow your advices.

Get a mental evaluation.

I am 225lbs and single digit bodyfat this very moment my legs are growing. My upper body is getting stronger. I can see my gains the world will soon

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4578 on: September 28, 2021, 06:43:12 AM »
9-28-21

Pre-Workout:
3 - 8 oz. cups of coffee
Beetroot powder in water

Post-Workout:
1 scoop of whey protein in water
1 baked potato
extra water with ACV stirred in

Cod fish
rice
brocolli
Crystal-Lite

chicken + rice in tomato sauce with diced tomatoes added in
water with ACV

chicken + rice in tomato sauce with diced tomatoes added in
water

large bowl of vanilla yogurt with a banana sliced into it
water

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4579 on: September 28, 2021, 06:46:35 AM »
3 rib eye steaks and 750gms rice with oyster suace spilt into 3 meals and a protein shake and a flap jack

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #4580 on: September 28, 2021, 08:40:57 AM »
Everybody I know that was born and raised in the United States says being at University instead of being in College. I have fond memories of being at University on the East Coast and going on holiday to the Outer Banks to nosh on some bangers and mash

Ivy Leaguer Blue Bloods say "at University".

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4581 on: September 28, 2021, 09:27:35 AM »
At least I am beating anorexia Pellius is on full blown death watch eat a cheeseburger already you skinny fuck

He would but every time he sits down to eat a cheeseburger a hobo hangs dong at him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4582 on: September 28, 2021, 09:51:50 AM »
Prime,my wife has been with her sick mother for the last 4 weeks so I haven`t seen her at all,we just talk on the phone.

She and her mom will probably come here next week.

Well then, what you've achieved towards your goals within a very short time is all on you. Way to go!

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #4583 on: September 28, 2021, 09:53:48 AM »
Well then, what you've achieved towards your goals within a very short time is all on you. Way to go!

mr creepy

fuck you!!!!!!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4584 on: September 28, 2021, 08:40:45 PM »

What a joke. No one, even those that hate me would argue that you are healthier than I am. Just look at you. Old, wrinkly, shitting blood. You're 20 years younger than I am but you look about 20 years older.

LOL. Look at you. Shriveled, bald, hunched over, leather skin, bragging about beating up a woman.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4585 on: September 28, 2021, 08:41:41 PM »
LMAO. What a clown.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4586 on: September 28, 2021, 08:44:49 PM »
I am 225lbs and single digit bodyfat this very moment my legs are growing. My upper body is getting stronger. I can see my gains the world will soon

You can claim any height, any weight, any measurement, but it doesn't change the fact that you look like shit. Giant bubblehead, Alien hands, shriveled torso, scrawny toothpick legs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4587 on: September 29, 2021, 06:33:46 AM »
9-29-21

Pre-Workout:
3 - 8 oz. cups of coffee
1 Tbsp. Beetroot powder in water

Post-Workout:
1 baked potato
1 Tbsp. ACV stirred in water

tomato + onion omelette made with 7 eggwhites and 2 whole eggs
1 banana
Crystal-Lite

chicken breast
sweet potatoes
asparagus
1 Tbsp. ACV with water
Crystal-Lite

chicken breast
sweet potatoes
asparagus
Crystal-Lite

large bowl of vanilla yogurt with a banana sliced into it
2 chocolate chip rice cakes with natty PB

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4588 on: September 29, 2021, 06:35:11 AM »
What a joke. No one, even those that hate me would argue that you are healthier than I am. Just look at you. Old, wrinkly, shitting blood. You're 20 years younger than I am but you look about 20 years older.

LOL. Look at you. Shriveled, bald, hunched over, leather skin, bragging about beating up a woman.

I didn't brag about beating up anyone a 150lb woman threatened to beat me up and I said that wouldn't happen never said anything about beating up a woman

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4589 on: September 29, 2021, 06:36:15 AM »
You can claim any height, any weight, any measurement, but it doesn't change the fact that you look like shit. Giant bubblehead, Alien hands, shriveled torso, scrawny toothpick legs.

If you say so personally I think I look a lot better than this guy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4590 on: September 29, 2021, 07:04:01 AM »
I took half a 100mg water pill last night to test things out at 7pm. I didn't pee until 8:30 then again at 9:30 9:45 and 10 and 10:15 maybe once more before bed but didn't seem like much volume. Was continuing to eat but cut fluids at 7. I did not take a 2nd half pill before bed as per planned protocal wanted to see how half worked. Anyway I didn't drop that much water I took pics this morning to see changes. I wasn't as lean as I wanted to be. I appeared to have lost size and condition I am no longer on my Dr prescribed medication and feel like I have lost something.

Now anoerexia has kicked in and it's 10am and I can't eat too fat and too small perhaps after Chest today I may be large again. But I need to eat but I need to be leaner. I have been forcing too many carbs but I need them I don't know I should never have swallowed the fly.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4591 on: September 29, 2021, 07:09:01 AM »
9-29-21

Pre-Workout:
3 - 8 oz. cups of coffee

*****Insert "whole milk"*****

Post-Workout:
1 baked potato

What about "during-workout"?

You could drink whole milk between sets like Paul Anderson.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4592 on: September 29, 2021, 07:11:58 AM »
Bhanky,

Is this you?  Which one?

Getbig is concerned for your well-being.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4593 on: September 29, 2021, 07:33:18 AM »
Bhanky,

Is this you?  Which one?

Getbig is concerned for your well-being.

Both kind of depends what time of day you catch me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4594 on: September 29, 2021, 08:48:55 AM »
What about "during-workout"?

You could drink whole milk between sets like Paul Anderson.
Naw,Paul never had abs.....I need to get my waist back down.

Recently after losing quite a few inches on my waist,I can see my abs and intercostals making a long awaited appearance.

I`m regaining lost muscle and losing fat right on schedule.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4595 on: September 29, 2021, 08:51:28 AM »
9-29-21

Pre-Workout:
3 - 8 oz. cups of coffee

Post-Workout:
1 baked potato

tomato + onion omelette made with 7 eggwhites and 2 whole eggs
1 banana
Crystal-Lite

Do you feel this strategy is working well for you overall?

Why not 6 meals a day instead of 3?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4596 on: September 29, 2021, 09:01:59 AM »

Do you feel this strategy is working well for you overall?

Why not 6 meals a day instead of 3?
I eat about 4 meals and a shake per day,  most of the time.

Making steady progress in both regaining size and strength.

I barely moved for almost 5 years, just sat around eating junk food......tons of it.....I was slothlike, and lost everything I had ever gained.

I look vastly different from when I first started back.

Someone else might ask why not 7 meals, or 8 meals per day......another person may say just eat when you are hungry.......I go by how I look for the most part........when things need tweaking I`ll adjust and see if things start moving in the right direction, but so far, so good.

Right now I`m not counting calories or anything else, just mixing things up here and there nutritionwise, and keeping a close look at my condition from day to day.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4597 on: September 29, 2021, 10:11:31 AM »
I took half a 100mg water pill last night to test things out at 7pm. I didn't pee until 8:30 then again at 9:30 9:45 and 10 and 10:15 maybe once more before bed but didn't seem like much volume. Was continuing to eat but cut fluids at 7. I did not take a 2nd half pill before bed as per planned protocal wanted to see how half worked. Anyway I didn't drop that much water I took pics this morning to see changes. I wasn't as lean as I wanted to be. I appeared to have lost size and condition I am no longer on my Dr prescribed medication and feel like I have lost something.

Now anoerexia has kicked in and it's 10am and I can't eat too fat and too small perhaps after Chest today I may be large again. But I need to eat but I need to be leaner. I have been forcing too many carbs but I need them I don't know I should never have swallowed the fly.

We believe you about your pee.  No need for picture proof.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4598 on: September 29, 2021, 10:40:40 AM »

There is something incredibly disturbing about your post. You definitely should show it to your psychiatrist and then have a lengthy conversation with them about it. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4599 on: September 29, 2021, 01:02:03 PM »

Why do you hate yourself so much hanky?

It's ok to talk to someone.

Take. Time. Talk.

Mental illness is ruining your "physique".

You aren't making any "gains".

Have you ever thought about killing yourself?