Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

2 scoops whey, 4 times a day

(1/5) > >>

240 or bust:
whey 4 times a day, meals 3 times a day.  Bad for me/ too much?

Is this an effective way to gain some muscle without getting too chubby?  While I know it's a lot of whey, it's keeping me out of the McD drivethru, and I've been able to cut back on cardio to gain some muscle back.  thanks.

onlyme:
Oreo McFlurry with 2 scoops whey.  Great combo try it.

xkol:
if youre gonna use that much whey which is a bad choice for protein you should go with 1 scoop every hour and add some fiber like maybe flax meal or something and some fat from like peanuts to slow down digestion some.

doncheach:

--- Quote from: xkol on October 13, 2005, 01:10:00 AM ---if youre gonna use that much whey which is a bad choice for protein you should go with 1 scoop every hour and add some fiber like maybe flax meal or something and some fat from like peanuts to slow down digestion some.

--- End quote ---

1 scoop every hour ::) worst advice ever.

xkol:

--- Quote from: doncheach on October 13, 2005, 04:07:31 AM ---1 scoop every hour ::) worst advice ever.

--- End quote ---
whey takes about a hour to digest so thats better than taking 40 grams of whey all at once(which most wont even get used if u do it that way) so shut the fuk up! an i dont mean take 16 scoops a day seein as how u up that much but to spread whatever u gonna use out an dont hav more than 1 scoop in every hour, its a waste any other way!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version