Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

<< < (2/8) > >>

pellius:
I started reading as I am very interested in this stuff but with all the grammatical and spelling errors, so much so that it's hard to even follow what you are saying, I gave up after the second paragraph.

If someone makes some claims to intelligence and has insights into a very complicated and controversial topic you would thing he would be somewhat more literate.

iron boy:

--- Quote from: pellius on December 01, 2015, 05:25:29 AM ---I started reading as I am very interested in this stuff but with all the grammatical and spelling errors, so much so that it's hard to even follow what you are saying, I gave up after the second paragraph.

If someone makes some claims to intelligence and has insights into a very complicated and controversial topic you would thing he would be somewhat more literate.

--- End quote ---

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

pellius:

--- Quote from: iron boy on December 01, 2015, 04:11:33 PM ---although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

--- End quote ---

Can someone translate this for me? I don't speak or understand gibberish.

OzmO:
I am starting to think Ironboy is just using this seldom posted forum to advertise his HAra Krisna crap.

pellius:

--- Quote from: iron boy on April 10, 2016, 08:21:19 PM ---special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

--- End quote ---

My dog is pretty intelligent. Does he have a soul? I use those glue traps for rats and it works pretty well. But not for this one rat. It manage to drag itself against a fence and by crawling through the opening of the fence pull itself free. All that was left in the trap was a clump of fur. That's pretty smart. Does a rat have a soul? Roaches now avoid those traps I set for them. I actually see them walk around the traps even though there's food in the middle. They've learned that they will get trapped in them. That's pretty intelligent. Do cockroaches have souls?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version