Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 152190 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #525 on: December 01, 2021, 04:17:59 PM »
Illinois Democrat ties Waukesha tragedy to Rittenhouse case in mocking posts: ‘Probably just self-defense’
Fox News ^ | 11/22/2021 | Bradford Betz
Posted on 11/22/2021, 6:29:41 AM by

After Sunday’s Christmas parade horror in Waukesha, Wisconsin, an Illinois Democrat appeared to portray the tragedy as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha. "It was probably just self-defense," read one of a series of mocking social media posts from Mary Lemanski, who is listed as the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, Illinois. Lemanski also describes herself as an acting student with the famed Second City comedy group. "Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened," read another post attributed to Lemanski, referring to the SUV driver in the Waukesha case. WAUKESHA PARADE HORROR: PERSON OF INTEREST IN CUSTODY, FATALITIES REPORTED "I’m sure he didn’t want to hurt anyone," she added. "He came to help people." The messages appeared to mock the self-defense argument that Rittenhouse and his defense team made during their recent trial – an argument with which a Wisconsin jury apparently agreed as they found the 18-year-old not guilty of murder in connection with two shooting deaths last year. "The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens," she writes at one point, "even the children." Lemanski appeared to attempt a less snarky but still judgmental tone in another message. "I’m sad," she wrote. "I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin." "You reap what you sow, Wisconsin," she wrote in another post. And later: "It’s sad people died, but when you open the door to vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening." In a self-written 2019 biography on the website of the DuPage County Democratic Party, Lemanski is described in the headline as "DuPage Dems’ Difference Maker."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

There are idiot people no matter where you look. Some are Democrats, some Republican and some aren't affiliated with either party. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #526 on: December 01, 2021, 06:41:31 PM »
https://www.outkick.com/penn-swimmer-who-competed-as-a-male-for-three-seasons-now-dominating-womens-swimming/

PENN SWIMMER WHO COMPETED AS A MALE FOR THREE SEASONS NOW DOMINATING WOMEN’S SWIMMING

A University of Pennsylvania “women’s” swimmer named Lia Thomas, who used to go by Will as a member of the men’s swimming team, is smashing records and has many wondering if Olympic superstar Katie Ledecky will be soon losing races to a transgender competitor.

At a November 20 tri-meet with Cornell and Princeton, Lia Thomas “blasted the No. 1 200 free time and the second-fastest 500 free time in the nation, breaking Penn program records in both events. She swept the 100-200-500 free individual events and contributed to the first-place 400 free relay,” according to SwimSwam.com, a website dedicated to collegiate swimming.

Will Thomas, a native of Austin, Texas, competed for the Penn men’s swimming team for three seasons before taking off the pandemic year. During the 2018-19 season, Will was second-team All-Ivy League in the 500 freestyle, 1,000 free and 1,650 free. In 2019-20, Thomas competed in four of Penn’s eight regular-season events. According to the Penn swimming archives, Will Thomas last competed for the men’s team on November 16, 2019.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #527 on: December 01, 2021, 07:19:58 PM »
I'm liberal as fuck but born men should not be allowed to compete against born women. 

The only possible loophole here (and I'm not saying I'm totally on board with it) would be if a little boy transitioned before puberty set in. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: December 03, 2021, 09:45:05 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #529 on: December 04, 2021, 06:55:53 AM »
https://www.outkick.com/penn-swimmer-who-competed-as-a-male-for-three-seasons-now-dominating-womens-swimming/

PENN SWIMMER WHO COMPETED AS A MALE FOR THREE SEASONS NOW DOMINATING WOMEN’S SWIMMING

A University of Pennsylvania “women’s” swimmer named Lia Thomas, who used to go by Will as a member of the men’s swimming team, is smashing records and has many wondering if Olympic superstar Katie Ledecky will be soon losing races to a transgender competitor.

At a November 20 tri-meet with Cornell and Princeton, Lia Thomas “blasted the No. 1 200 free time and the second-fastest 500 free time in the nation, breaking Penn program records in both events. She swept the 100-200-500 free individual events and contributed to the first-place 400 free relay,” according to SwimSwam.com, a website dedicated to collegiate swimming.

Will Thomas, a native of Austin, Texas, competed for the Penn men’s swimming team for three seasons before taking off the pandemic year. During the 2018-19 season, Will was second-team All-Ivy League in the 500 freestyle, 1,000 free and 1,650 free. In 2019-20, Thomas competed in four of Penn’s eight regular-season events. According to the Penn swimming archives, Will Thomas last competed for the men’s team on November 16, 2019.

I eagerly await the next WNBA draft which will be swept by Junior High School BBG, Boiz Becum Gurlz and they will dominate the league and the next Olympics.  Soon, the same wave will hit "Women's Shymnaztic"s.

I hope they all drop dead of LemonAids or Covid.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #530 on: December 05, 2021, 12:36:28 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: December 05, 2021, 05:02:26 PM »

Must be early on in the transition since they still look like a guy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #532 on: December 06, 2021, 03:47:08 AM »
Must be early on in the transition since they still look like a guy.

IT IS A MAN..& ALLWAYS WILL BE, END OF.

HTH

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #534 on: December 06, 2021, 08:33:15 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: San Francisco restaurant owner explains why police officers denied service
Timothy Jue
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/exclusive-san-francisco-restaurant-owner-explains-why-police-officers-denied-service/ar-AARtIOm

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #536 on: December 22, 2021, 11:53:13 AM »

HTH

Yep

Moontrane

• Getbig V

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #538 on: December 22, 2021, 06:33:28 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: December 22, 2021, 06:45:39 PM »
WTF is that?

Lots more of this coming down the pike - buckle up.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: December 23, 2021, 04:59:32 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: December 23, 2021, 05:51:15 PM »

What in the world?  So they removed tissue from her thigh and attached it to her groin to make a penis?  Holy smokes. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: December 23, 2021, 06:20:41 PM »

HTH

But, but in their mind they convinced themself they inhabited the body of the wrong gender. It definitely seems like such a curse. Rarely does this line of thinking turn out well...even for those with enough money to hire the best transition doctors...think Caitlyn Jenner. There isn't much I have trouble understanding, but this is at the top of the list of the few things I simply cannot wrap my head around.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #543 on: December 23, 2021, 09:34:29 PM »
What in the world?  So they removed tissue from her thigh and attached it to her groin to make a penis?  Holy smokes.

You thinking about some future enhancement?   ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #544 on: December 24, 2021, 02:22:59 AM »
But, but in their mind they convinced themself they inhabited the body of the wrong gender. It definitely seems like such a curse. Rarely does this line of thinking turn out well...even for those with enough money to hire the best transition doctors...think Caitlyn Jenner. There isn't much I have trouble understanding, but this is at the top of the list of the few things I simply cannot wrap my head around.

Sadly for them They're Mentally Fucked up & all the loony leftists / mad doctors playing god go along with
their madness, which doesn't Remotely Help Them.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: December 24, 2021, 07:46:31 AM »
So if someone is Anorexic, society should encourage and support them to keep starving themselves because they're fat?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: December 24, 2021, 04:30:39 PM »
You thinking about some future enhancement?   ;D

Nah.  My wife has no complaints.  And I have no need for a vestigial organ.   :)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: December 24, 2021, 09:13:34 PM »
To  American Democrats:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2022 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.

Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. This wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To all of My Friends around the world and Non-Democrat Americans:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: December 30, 2021, 07:25:12 PM »
 ;D

https://thepostmillennial.com/guardian-deactivates-person-of-the-year-poll-after-jk-rowling-takes-top-spot

The Guardian deactivates 'person of the year' poll after JK Rowling takes top spot
The British newspaper took down their online poll after noticing that JK Rowling was in the lead.

On December 15, The Guardian posted an article regarding Time Magazine's decision to award Elon Musk the title of "person of the year." At the end of the article was a poll, asking readers "Who would be your 2021 person of the year, and why?"

Responses flooded in and world renowned author JK Rowling soared into top spot. Soon after, the poll was nixed. Rowling, still best known as the mind behind the Harry Potter series, has recently made a name for herself by standing up for women's rights, and being slammed as "transphobic" for doing so.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: January 03, 2022, 07:48:05 PM »
Transgender TikTok user accuses baby of being transphobic
"Or do you like me now because I have long hair and look more feminine? Because then you’re more transphobic," they said.
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
January 1, 2022
https://thepostmillennial.com/babies-can-be-transphobic-says-transgender-tiktok-user?utm_campaign=64487