Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Which aas cycle older guy 48 years.

<< < (5/5)

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Christo on November 09, 2020, 10:37:30 AM ---Waht is you're bodyweight?

--- End quote ---

I typically weigh around 210.  Right now i'm 218, Dbol working really well right now. ;D  I'm trying to hit 225 by January, all clean food, just bumped up calories a bit this cycle, added one meal with carbs.

During the Spring i'll diet down to 195ish, just to be ripped for a few months.  I haven't been under 200 in 2 years, so i might have to do some serious cardio to get there, i'm not into starving myself anymore these days.  Due to Covid, i've been pretty lazy since April, just kicked it back into high gear at the end of August.  Didn't have a gym to train at until then.

Christo:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on November 09, 2020, 04:28:44 PM ---I typically weigh around 210.  Right now i'm 218, Dbol working really well right now. ;D  I'm trying to hit 225 by January, all clean food, just bumped up calories a bit this cycle, added one meal with carbs.

During the Spring i'll diet down to 195ish, just to be ripped for a few months.  I haven't been under 200 in 2 years, so i might have to do some serious cardio to get there, i'm not into starving myself anymore these days.  Due to Covid, i've been pretty lazy since April, just kicked it back into high gear at the end of August.  Didn't have a gym to train at until then.

--- End quote ---

Looks good. Good luck with that!

DerrickRigg.bber:
At 47, I did the following cycle to be cut and had no problems:
700 test prop
500 eq
350 tren ace

After 10 weeks dropped the test lower to 350, cut out eq and replaced with halo and winstrol. dropped the tren to 200 a week.

Had no issues and was cut.

I never use deca cause its the only roid I got a side effect.

Omega Male:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on October 13, 2020, 03:53:32 PM ---If you need 600mg's of primo a week or 60mg's of anavar daily, then either your genetics for bb drugs sucks or you don't have legit primo or var.  Not you per se but anyone.

--- End quote ---

This. I got very good results from adding var at 30 mgs a day to my test base.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version