Author Topic: germany solves homelessness problem.  (Read 8442 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: germany solves homelessness problem.
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2021, 06:27:33 PM »
LOL! It definitely wasn't Pillowtalk. Guess again.

I’m not talking about this thread you stupid fuck.

I’m talking about you trying to pass off the convicted pedophile Pillowtalk as just a “character”.

Fuck off you disgusting kunt.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2021, 06:34:07 PM »
Any thing done to make the life style more appealing makes it grow. In a town near mine about 6 miles away they live along the power lines in tents in the woods.  They spend the whole day in the giant library hanging out and many of them cause trouble. A church around the block feeds them.  There's a shit hotel that social services  puts many of them up in and the hotel  residents  let their tent friends shower there.

Talking to some of them I found many collect social security disability yet still live in tents. Two friends that lived in side by side tents collected. One got $900 and the other if my memory serves me got $1200.  I asked them why they didn't share a one room apartment and live together.  Their answer was they they didn't want to throw their money away. One said I almost have enough to by a decent car.

Long story short, the  center of the quaint  town got sick of the heroin use, prostitution and homeless. They bought the hotel and bull dozed it. The library closed for covid for months. A strange thing happened. The homeless seemed to disappear.  The streets were clear again.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2021, 06:58:22 PM »
All of the things you mention already happen everyday with homeless folks living on the streets. Do you think these pods will make matters worse? It  in reading about them, the main purpose is to help keep homeless people from getting sick or freezing to death during the winter months. Pretty much the same is true for the tiny home pods in Portland.

Yes I do think these pods have a potential for disaster. The tiny homes require registration, pods require someone opening the door. As I said in theory they are nice idea but they aren't very  practical. Are homeless people only freezing at night, what are they doing during the day to stay warm? Do you think one person/group will monopolize a pod for the whole winter?

Also how many homeless people freeze to death in a year? How many have died from covid? Are either of these issues thinning out the numbers?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2021, 07:01:24 PM »
Lol at 6k per pod. It will be highher whos gonna replace the door when it gets kicked in and bent up lol. Roadents filth trash cleanup lol
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2021, 08:33:46 PM »
 Germany has a well documented history of providing housing for the masses at greatly reduced prices.
a

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2021, 08:59:05 PM »
Germany has a well documented history of providing housing for the masses at greatly reduced prices.

;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2021, 09:13:47 PM »
Do you think one person/group will monopolize a pod for the whole winter?

Absolutely this. Common sense. Figure in the cost of all of it and might as well just build another housing project.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2021, 10:41:04 PM »

Absolutely this. Common sense. Figure in the cost of all of it and might as well just build another housing project.

Exactly.

Stand alone pods are a nice thought on paper but its not accounting for the wide variety of people that are homeless and the needs that they have.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2021, 11:04:00 PM »
Exactly.

Stand alone pods are a nice thought on paper but its not accounting for the wide variety of people that are homeless and the needs that they have.

I think pods and tiny houses are meant to be only a temporary solution. It may ease the problem for a little while, but in the long run there will always be homeless people who need permanent public housing or subsidized rent. I don't see where this is ever going to magically resolve itself....no matter how much some people would like to wish the homeless away.

When I was a kid, there were hobos around, even in small towns because they traveled the rails and trains were everywhere. I remember being warned to stay away from them because "they were bad and dangerous people."

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2021, 01:57:31 PM »
I think pods and tiny houses are meant to be only a temporary solution. It may ease the problem for a little while, but in the long run there will always be homeless people who need permanent public housing or subsidized rent. I don't see where this is ever going to magically resolve itself....no matter how much some people would like to wish the homeless away.

When I was a kid, there were hobos around, even in small towns because they traveled the rails and trains were everywhere. I remember being warned to stay away from them because "they were bad and dangerous people."

We have never seen the amount of homeless we see today.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2021, 03:18:25 PM »
I think it’s a twatfull idea filthy tramps should sleep in a puddle of piss in the gutter where they belong

Hahahaha

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2021, 03:32:53 PM »
Great idea, no?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2021, 03:34:33 PM »
Great idea, no?

No, it's not.

The funds could be used better.

This is just a "look at us" idea that will solve nothing.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2021, 04:13:01 PM »
Have you learned anything because of this?

Someone who is no longer speaking to me, once made a point of telling me that I was far too verbose. I thought he was and asshat at the time, but he was right.

I can't help it. My issue is I want to cover every angle, ensuring I don't miss some aspect of my position.

But as Hulkotron said, bellends will piss and shit in them within a month.

They will reek of shit.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2021, 04:54:20 PM »
Euthanize the homeless

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2021, 05:00:11 PM »
We have never seen the amount of homeless we see today.

We haven't. It is possible some people who were around during the Great Depression have though....at least in terms of a percentage of the population.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2021, 05:24:41 PM »

Tom,

Go on Bitchute and listen to Hitler's speeches before bashing the man.

Hitler offered peace countless times, even when his military axis was 3x the strength of the Allies.

Everything Hitler did was justified.

Out of curiosity, do you even know how WWII started?

Put down the Jewish produced Hollywood propaganda movies, and go listen to some Hitler speeches on Bitchute.

If it makes you feel any better, I also hate your version of Hitler.

It's just that the Hitler you despise never existed. You hate a fictional character.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2021, 10:50:01 PM »
Tom,

Hitler offered peace countless times, even when his military axis was 3x the strength of the Allies.

Put down the Jewish produced Hollywood propaganda movies, and go listen to some Hitler speeches on Bitchute.

It's just that the Hitler you despise never existed. You hate a fictional character.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2021, 01:43:54 AM »
German City Installs Ulmer Nests, Sleeping Pods For Homeless People
3 min read
292.1 K Shares
Shreya Chauhan
Shreya Chauhan
Updated on Jan 22, 2021, 16:08 IST
Highlights
The pods, which are made from wood and steel, were put in parks and other places, a spokesman for the city said.
There are no cameras, and when they are in use, sensors are triggered.
A German city has built a series of pods for homeless people to be able to sleep in.

According to a report, the units, known as 'Ulmer Nest', were installed on January 8 by officials in Ulm, about 75 miles west of Munich, to provide shelter for sleepers during the cold winter months.

sleeping pod
Facebook/Ulmer Nest

The pods, which are made from wood and steel, were put in parks and other places, a spokesman for the city said.

To shield the homeless from the wind and cold, the beds have been equipped with thermal insulation. They are also big enough for use by two individuals.

There are no cameras, and when they are in use, sensors are triggered.

Those behind the project, amid some delays, announced that they had eventually been rolled out just as the weather began to take a turn for the worse.

The group wrote about it on Facebook, ‘Today the two Ulm nests were repositioned - unfortunately due to corona with delay, but just in time for the really cold nights. We hope to repeat last year's positive feedback in order to provide a supplementary measure regarding the existing frostbite protection in Ulm in the long term’.

Our Popular Products
See More
Also Read: First Indian To Travel Inside A Hyperloop Pod Is A Pune-Based Engineer Named Tanmay Manjrekar

sleep pod

Talking about the improvements they have inculcated, the group wrote, ‘We improved thermal internal isolation and took measures to optimize the climate (less moisture + warmer air). The nests are now equipped with solar panels, which allows (at least) energy neutral use during the day. Further energy saving measures are in the works’.

Ulmer Nests are also connected to the Ulmer LoRa-Wan-IoT-wireless network, and the long term plan is to depend on it entirely, so as not to depend on mobile networks.

‘The locking and the corresponding mechanisms have been completely revised and now offer easier operation and more interaction options for all involved’, the page wrote.

They are extremely easy to use, said Flaco Pross - who built the pods - and that people don't need to fill in any forms to register to use them.

Ulmer Nest
Facebook/Ulmer Nest

The pods were fitted with sensors that pick up whenever they are opened or closed. The next day, if they are still there, someone from the charity goes down to check on the pod and to give the user some assistance.

The charity will also check the pods for any damage caused, restoring them as soon as possible in order to ready them for use again.

The goal is to provide places to stay during the cold nights to sleepers in need, and, hopefully, give the charity the opportunity to initiate contact with them.

What do you think of this idea?

I imagine those pods smell like grandma's kitchen with an apple pie in the oven.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2021, 03:37:57 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Exactly my point.

You know NOTHING about WWII.

WWII started as a private territorial dispute between Germany and Poland. Over 50,000 ethnic Germans had been murdered, and the murder didn't stop despite Hitler's repeated calls for peace with the Polish government.

Finally, as his FIFTH peace offer, Hitler asked that the Polish government simply send back the German women and CHILDREN. And they didn't even do that.

So what the FUCK, Primegenius, did you expect Hitler to do? Nothing? To sit around and let the indiscriminate murder of diaspora Germans, including GERMAN CHILDREN, to go on unchecked?

Poland didn't negotiate because they were backed by war guarantees from both Britain and France.

Once Germany invaded Poland, and Britain and France declared war on Germany, Germany quickly captured France.

At that point, Hitler had TRIPLE THE POWER of the Allies.

AND HE STILL OFFERED PEACE. He even allowed England to firebomb Germany for FOUR MONTHS to see if they would come to their senses.

At that point, what in the FUCK did you expect Hitler to do?

White liberals like you are no different than Jews - you know DAMN WELL you aren't capable of debating WWII based on FACTS. You know you have NOTHING backing your anti-German claims.

Eye-rolling smileys? You post EYE-ROLLING SMILEYS as your argument?

LOL!!!!

You know you can't argue worth Jack.

Why do you suppose Jewish lobby groups have made discussing The Holocaust ILLEGAL in 13 EU countries? Because they KNOW the official version of events doesn't hold up to scrutiny:

- NO evidence that Hitler or Germany intentionally set out to exterminate Jews as a specific plan of genocide.

- NO written orders from Hitler ordering any such extermination. The ONLY written documentation from Hitler regarding Jews is him asking that they be SPARED violence.

Why? Because Hitler's intention was to remove Jews from German soil - a policy of EMIGRATION, NOT EXTERMINATION. Since a nation without Jewish economic exploitation was a benefit itself, Hitler had no reason to hurt Jews. He was happy to have them removed from Germany. The Rothschilds wanted Jews in Israel - Hitler wanted them out of Germany. There was no reason to kill them, when they were going to be peacefully separated from Germans anyway.

Furthermore, let me get this straight:

Germany, which was fighting THE LARGEST SCALE WAR IN HUMAN HISTORY - A WAR WAGED ON ALL FRONTS - somehow managed to hatch a plot to round up every Jewish man, woman, and child, and kill them all.

Oh...and Primegenius:

Explain why Hitler, who had full dictatorial control over Germany since 1932-1933, allowed Jews to live freely in Germany for years to follow, if his goal was "extermination".

Or how about this:

Explain "The Madagascar Plan". If Hitler's goal was to murder all Jews...WHY would there have been a plot to send them all to Madagascar? HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE IF HITLER'S GOAL WAS TO KILL ALL JEWS?

How come Jews were given time to leave Germany before the war started if Hitler's plot was to kill all Jews?

None of the Jewish LIES about Germans make any sense - and that's why the SPLC [a Jewish hate group] had to take down 100,000 videos, including many videos on Hitler and WWII. Because NO ONE is buying the Jewish narrative anymore. NO ONE.

Hence, Jews have simply dropped the subject.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2021, 04:38:35 AM »
Tom,

Tommy isn't bashing the man, quite the opposite.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2021, 04:56:37 AM »
Yes, why don't they just open Auschwitz and Dachau back up?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2021, 10:34:37 PM »
How to Fix America's Worsening Homeless Crisis

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2021, 06:01:53 PM »
How to Fix America's Worsening Homeless Crisis

Just get rid of California.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2021, 06:33:46 AM »
If you build it they will come........more and more of them. They just created another problem