Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Screw You Dr. Fauci Thread!

<< < (3/69) > >>

Soul Crusher:
Meghan McCain doubles-down on Fauci attack over ‘intentional lie’ about masks
NY Post ^ | February 23, 2021 | 11:08am | Lee Brown
Posted on 2/23/2021, 1:01:11 PM

Meghan McCain on Tuesday doubled-down on her attacks on Dr. Anthony Fauci — accusing him of putting people at risk with an “intentional lie” about masks when COVID-19 first ravaged the Big Apple.

“The View” co-host ripped into the White House infectious disease expert as she defended her call Monday for him to be replaced with someone who “understands science.”

“He told me not to wear a mask and that masks don’t work when I was 3 months pregnant in the middle of Manhattan,” tweeted McCain, 36, who gave birth to daughter, Liberty, in September.

“He then later admitted it was an intentional lie so we would donate masks to essential workers. Now I’m being told to wear 2 masks.

“But yes I’m ‘misguided,'” wrote McCain, the daughter of late Sen. John McCain, with obvious sarcasm.

Meghan McCain says Dr. Fauci should be replaced by someone who "understands science." Meghan McCain says Dr. Fauci should be replaced by someone who “understands science.” Michael Brochstein/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images “The messaging is incredibly inconsistent and confusing,” she added in a follow-up tweet, saying she represents “the feelings of many Americans.”

McCain started a firestorm Monday when she feuded with co-host Whoopi Goldberg, saying she was “over Dr. Fauci.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

chaos:

--- Quote ---WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Top U.S. infectious disease official Anthony Fauci on Tuesday told CNN that he expects the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to soon relax some COVID-19 recommendations aimed at curbing its spread for people who have been vaccinated.

"I believe you're going to be hearing more of the recommendations of how you can relax the stringency of some of the things, particularly when you're dealing with something like your own personal family, when people have been vaccinated," Fauci said, adding he expected the new guidance "pretty soon."

(Reporting by Lisa Lambert; editing by Susan Heavey)
--- End quote ---
Fauci is full of shit and changes his demands at his own whim.

Soul Crusher:
p to comments.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: I Do Not Think We’ll Be Back to Normal by March 2022
Breitbart ^ | 03/03/2021 | Charlie Spiering
Posted on 3/3/2021, 11:05:47 AM by ChicagoConservative27

Dr. Anthony Fauci cast doubts Tuesday on whether life would be back to normal by March 2022 as the coronavirus pandemic continues.

“I don’t think we’re going to be completely normal a year from now,” Fauci said. “But I hope we’re well on the way to normality so that we can ultimately get the world protected at the same time as we get economic recovery so that all the unintended consequences of shutting down begin to normalize, including other health issues that have arisen because of the shutdown.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

AbrahamG:
Hopefully, Texas and Mississippi don't fuck things up for the rest of us.  We are heading towards being able to have a relatively safe, normal and open summer. 

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on March 03, 2021, 03:39:15 PM ---We are heading towards being able to have a relatively safe, normal and open summer.

--- End quote ---

You been eating those edibles again bro? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version