Author Topic: California is totally F % & K E D under Democrats  (Read 27526 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: California is totally F % & K E D under Democrats
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2021, 06:26:24 PM »
San Francisco gas station price near $6 a gallon, one of most expensive in US
ABC7 ^ | July 3, 2021 | Kate Larsen
Posted on 7/3/2021, 9:25:22 PM by artichokegrower

Most Americans are expected to travel by car 4th of July weekend, just as gas prices hit a seven year high. And some of the most expensive gas in the country is in San Francisco right now.

(Excerpt) Read more at abc7news.com ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2021, 10:08:44 PM »
Doesn't pass the smell test.   :P  I just read that the CA SOS challenged Elder to sue.

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west/politics/2021/07/18/radio-host-larry-elder-not-on-list-of-ca-recall-candidates

Who's in? California recall candidate list draws confusion

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The official list of who's running in California's recall election of Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom remained unsettled Sunday, with conservative talk radio host Larry Elder maintaining he should be included but state officials saying he submitted incomplete tax returns, a requirement to run.

Elder's next recourse is to go to court to get on the ballot for the Sept. 14 election. Candidates are required to submit tax returns for the five most recent taxable years and pay a nearly $4,200 filing fee or submit 7,000 signatures. A letter to Elder shared late Sunday by the secretary of state's office does not detail what tax information he did not include, and Elder's campaign didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. Several other candidates have not yet filed their 2020 tax returns so they only submitted four years' worth of returns.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2021, 04:49:38 PM »
In 2019 Newsom signed a bill requiring presidential and gubernatorial candidates to provide five years of tax history.  The CA Supreme Court unanimously ruled against it - in favor of Trump.

Now CA is applying this law to candidates in the recall election.  Larry Elder’s error seems to have been the failure to redact his SSN from his submitted tax records.  I guess CA wants to protect Elder’s privacy.  ::)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2021, 08:50:02 PM »
He's feeling the heat.  Smacking that desk like a CEO.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2021, 05:49:42 AM »
Like I said - I am going to pull out a lawn chair with a case of beer and thoroughly enjoy your state imploding when you clowns elect Brown.

It is 11 years later... Have you choked on your beer yet?  Stop making a fool of yourself.  California now has a $75.7 billion dollar surplus.  That didn't come from Arnold or Meg Whitman. ::)

"If Jerry Brown is the next governor of California, a Democratic governor with a Democratically controlled Legislature, you won't recognize California in two or three or four years," she said. "So I will provide a check to that Legislature and I will also lead that Legislature."

--Meg Whitman

California has a staggering $75.7B budget surplus
https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2021/05/10/california-has-a-staggering-757b-budget-surplus-1381195

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2021, 06:21:49 AM »
It is 11 years later... Have you choked on your beer yet?  Stop making a fool of yourself.  California now has a $75.7 billion dollar surplus.  That didn't come from Arnold or Meg Whitman. ::)

"If Jerry Brown is the next governor of California, a Democratic governor with a Democratically controlled Legislature, you won't recognize California in two or three or four years," she said. "So I will provide a check to that Legislature and I will also lead that Legislature."

--Meg Whitman

California has a staggering $75.7B budget surplus
https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2021/05/10/california-has-a-staggering-757b-budget-surplus-1381195

LMFAO!

Hey dipshit - all that means is they are stealing more money from taxpayers.  Your douchebag leftist state is only eclipsed or in a close tie for the worst with mine in NYS. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/california-worst-quality-of-life-2018-3

https://sfist.com/2021/01/23/california-is-now-the-worst-state-in-the-country-when-it-comes-to-giving-out-covid-19-vaccines/

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/california-50-again-in-chief-executive-mags-best-worst-states-for-business-2021

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/california-roads-rank-among-the-worst-in-the-nation/article_95cb2fac-7c54-11eb-9e22-4f428ccfcfdb.html

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/01/06/california-exodus-top-5-largest-outbound-migration

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2021, 06:24:11 AM »
Plus, SF is now a verified toilet, and people are fleeing to Texas.

To leftist perverts and freaks that is a feature.   ;)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2021, 08:06:10 PM »
My state's Democratic lawmakers are floating a bill to require proof of vaccinations to enter private businesses.  >:(

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/california-legislature-guts-transportation-bill-to-create-vaccine-mandate-on-private-industry/

California Legislature Guts Transportation Bill to Create Vaccine Mandate on Private Industry

Amendment 5: 52.8. (a) Notwithstanding any other law, an establishment, as defined in subdivision (b), shall require each person who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, who seeks to enter the indoor facilities of that establishment, to show proof to an employee or authorized agent of the establishment that the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Note: “To the extent allowable under state and federal law and any employment agreement entered into on or after the effective date of this act, an employee who refuses to comply with this section may be subject to termination.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2021, 03:37:27 PM »
 to comments.

Dr. Drew slams Gavin Newsom's leadership: 'You don't get how bad California is'
Fox News ^ | Published 15 mins ago | Stephanie Giang-Paunon
Posted on 8/27/2021, 6:15:43 PM by conservative98

Dr. Drew Pinsky, a board-certified internist, TV host, and podcaster, told "The Brian Kilmeade Show" Friday he expects California Gov. Gavin Newsom to be recalled after his "mishandling" of the coronavirus pandemic.

"You can't imagine what life is like in California…you don't get how bad it is, and that's why [Newsom’s] in trouble," Dr. Drew told Fox News's Brian Kilmeade. "You need only walk out of your house to see how things are deteriorating…It's so astonishing that the average person just can't abide by it any longer…I'll be surprised if he's not recalled."

[cut]

"It doesn't matter on…what side of the partisan divide you are [on]. Everyone in California knows how horrible life is there and how disgusting things have gotten," Dr. Drew continued. "Disgust is a very powerful emotion. It makes people change."

Newsom has long been criticized for his handling of the pandemic, including strict coronavirus lockdowns, slammed for decimating businesses, and requiring students to wear masks in the classroom.

"There was so much incompetence on the part of the public health officials in Los Angeles and the government…the mayor…the governor," Dr. Drew added. "[Officials] closed our beaches and parks, the exact environment where they should have been encouraging the population to go, outdoors, breathe fresh air, exercise."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2021, 03:52:05 PM »
Never in my life did I imagine that there was a chance that RFK's killer might be released.  Now it's a distinct possibility.

https://apnews.com/article/crime-shootings-california-los-angeles-san-diego-acfc333ba40e6853c6e2874281685d0b

RFK assassin Sirhan wins parole with support of 2 Kennedys

SAN DIEGO (AP) — U.S. Sen. Robert F. Kennedy’s assassin was granted parole Friday after two of RFK’s sons spoke in favor of Sirhan Sirhan’s release and prosecutors declined to argue he should be kept behind bars.

The decision was a major victory for the 77-year-old prisoner, though it does not assure his release.

The ruling by the two-person panel at Sirhan’s 16th parole hearing will be reviewed over the next 90 days by the California Parole Board’s staff. Then it will be sent to the governor, who will have 30 days to decide whether to grant it, reverse it or modify it.

Prosecutors declined to participate or oppose his release under a policy by Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón, a former police officer who took office last year after running on a reform platform.

Gascón, who said he idolized the Kennedys and mourned RFK’s assassination, believes the prosecutors’ role ends at sentencing and they should not influence decisions to release prisoners.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2021, 04:13:23 PM »
   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Robert F. Kennedy’s assassin Sirhan Sirhan granted parole
Nypost ^ | 8/27/2021 | Lee Brown
Posted on 8/27/2021, 5:55:26 PM by Oshkalaboomboom

The late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy’s assassin was granted parole Friday after two of the slain political icon’s sons said they supported his release.

Douglas Kennedy, who was a toddler when his father was gunned down in 1968, said he was moved to tears by Sirhan Sirhan’s remorse during a parole hearing that prosecutors didn’t attend.

“I’m overwhelmed just by being able to view Mr. Sirhan face to face,” he said.

“I think I’ve lived my life both in fear of him and his name in one way or another. And I am grateful today to see him as a human being worthy of compassion and love.”

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who has spoken in favor of Sirhan’s release in the past, also wrote in favor of paroling Sirhan.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2021, 08:57:13 AM »
So when do beachfront property values crash. I like the boardwalks but could never afford Venice Beach Oceanfront have the prices dropped yet?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2021, 08:59:57 AM »
Ehh I doubt 40% are planning to leave.

If that happens that would bring the prices of space down.   That would be great.
Planning to leave and actually leaving are two different numbers. But I can say from experience, trying to rent a one way truck or trailer is very difficult because of so many people leaving.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2021, 06:40:52 PM »
Housing equity: let's put rental units in the suburbs.

https://www.latimes.com/homeless-housing/story/2021-08-30/gimme-shelter-california-is-on-the-verge-of-ending-single-family-home-only-zoning

‘Gimme Shelter’: California is on the verge of ending single-family home only zoning

California lawmakers gave final passage on Monday to a bill that would allow more homes in neighborhoods now zoned only for single-family homes.

This change to one of the bedrock zoning rules in the state was three years in the making and advanced after multiple high-profile failures in previous years.

Under Senate Bill 9 by Senate President Pro Tem Toni Atkins (D-San Diego), cities across California would have to allow duplexes, and in some cases four units, in most single-family home neighborhoods. The bill now awaits a signature from Gov. Gavin Newsom and would take effect next year.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2021, 06:46:27 PM »
My state's Democratic lawmakers are floating a bill to require proof of vaccinations to enter private businesses.  >:(

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/california-legislature-guts-transportation-bill-to-create-vaccine-mandate-on-private-industry/

California Legislature Guts Transportation Bill to Create Vaccine Mandate on Private Industry

Amendment 5: 52.8. (a) Notwithstanding any other law, an establishment, as defined in subdivision (b), shall require each person who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, who seeks to enter the indoor facilities of that establishment, to show proof to an employee or authorized agent of the establishment that the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Note: “To the extent allowable under state and federal law and any employment agreement entered into on or after the effective date of this act, an employee who refuses to comply with this section may be subject to termination.”

They've dropped this - for now.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-30/democratic-lawmakers-drop-their-idea-of-a-california-statewide-vaccine-mandate

Democratic lawmakers drop idea for a California statewide vaccine mandate

SACRAMENTO — Democratic lawmakers have dropped a controversial proposal to mandate vaccines in the state, a move that would have been challenging to pass in the final weeks of the legislative session and was already providing fodder for the upcoming recall election.

Assemblywoman Buffy Wicks (D-Oakland) said she will not pursue the proposal this year after drafts of her bill language were leaked last week, saying she needed more time to craft “the strongest bill possible.”

However, dropping the proposal before the Legislature adjourns next week effectively leaves the decision to the governor, who could impose a vaccine mandate on his own to help protect the state from a fall and winter surge.

On Tuesday, Newsom said he will “consider subsequent actions” to impose additional vaccine mandates in the state as needed to help protect Californians from new variants.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2021, 07:22:32 PM »
They've dropped this - for now.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-30/democratic-lawmakers-drop-their-idea-of-a-california-statewide-vaccine-mandate

Democratic lawmakers drop idea for a California statewide vaccine mandate

SACRAMENTO — Democratic lawmakers have dropped a controversial proposal to mandate vaccines in the state, a move that would have been challenging to pass in the final weeks of the legislative session and was already providing fodder for the upcoming recall election.

Assemblywoman Buffy Wicks (D-Oakland) said she will not pursue the proposal this year after drafts of her bill language were leaked last week, saying she needed more time to craft “the strongest bill possible.”

However, dropping the proposal before the Legislature adjourns next week effectively leaves the decision to the governor, who could impose a vaccine mandate on his own to help protect the state from a fall and winter surge.

On Tuesday, Newsom said he will “consider subsequent actions” to impose additional vaccine mandates in the state as needed to help protect Californians from new variants.

In other words, if I push this mess now, I'm TOAST in two weeks.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2021, 09:34:06 PM »
Californians deserve every bit of the absolute bullshit they voted for.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2021, 11:24:10 AM »
San Francisco Safeway cuts hours, cites 'off the charts' shoplifting: 'An equity problem'
Shoplifting has increased in the city this year compared to last
By Emma Colton
https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/san-francisco-safeway-cuts-hours-shoplifting

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2021, 08:17:06 PM »
https://californiaglobe.com/articles/gov-newsom-extends-californias-covid-state-of-emergency-for-3rd-time/

Gov. Newsom Extends California’s COVID State Of Emergency For 3rd Time

California Governor Gavin Newsom just extended the state of emergency in California a third time, claiming it is related to increasing COVID threats.

Newsom’s latest executive order extends until the end of March 2022, making the “emergency” effective for a total of more than two years.

As the Globe reported earlier Thursday, Gov. Gavin Newsom, back from his two weeks of “family obligations,” said on Tuesday that wearing masks will remain one of his mandated orders – “for your safety and those around you.”

“Winter is coming. Winter is here,” he said at the California Forward conference in Monterey Tuesday, sounding more like a scene from the Hunger Games. “COVID is not taking the winter off.”

Yet COVID rates are plummeting in most fully-opened states, according to CDC data.

The real benefit to the governor’s emergency powers has already played out, but appears to be on track to continue: unchecked powers; a compliant, uninvolved Legislature; emergency executive orders making law, no-bid contracts, increasing vaccine mandates (K-12 and now children ages 5-11), employer vaccine and mask mandates, and provides county public health officers unchecked power.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2021, 06:06:20 PM »
Wait until he shuts down more pipe lines.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2021, 10:57:19 AM »
Bay Area is hit by THIRD consecutive day of looting as 50-strong hammer gang storms jewelry store
dailymail ^
Posted on 11/22/2021, 1:43:41 PM by janetjanet998

The new normal? Bay Area is hit by THIRD consecutive day of looting as 50-strong hammer gang storms jewelry store after Macy's and Lululemon stores were hit: Thieves take advantage of woke 'misdemeanor' law

The San Francisco Bay Area faced a third consecutive day of brazen shoplifting on Sunday

A group of about 40 to 50 teenage looters wielding hammers smashed glass cases at a Hayward jewelry store and ran off with an unknown amount of goods at around 5.30pm Sunday The suspects also reportedly ran into other stores in the Southland Mall and walked away with clothes and shoes, though police do not know how many items were stolen Just about an hour later, in San Jose, a group of suspects entered a Lululemon store in the outdoor mall at Santana Row and took an unknown amount of merchandise before they fled the scene

The thefts come one day after a group of 80 brazen shoplifters entered a Nordstrom in nearby Walnut Creek Three people were arrested in that incident, in which three employees were injured

And on Friday, a Luis Vuitton store in San Francisco's Union Square was targeted and ransacked by a group of more than a dozen thieves

Residents in the business owners in the area cite a 2014 law that downgraded the theft of property less than $950 in value from a felony charge to a misdemeanor for the rise in thefts They also blame woke San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin for a rise in crime - he now faces a recall election amid fury over his soft-on-crime stance

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2021, 11:44:00 AM »
Bay Area is hit by THIRD consecutive day of looting as 50-strong hammer gang storms jewelry store
dailymail ^
Posted on 11/22/2021, 1:43:41 PM by janetjanet998

The new normal? Bay Area is hit by THIRD consecutive day of looting as 50-strong hammer gang storms jewelry store after Macy's and Lululemon stores were hit: Thieves take advantage of woke 'misdemeanor' law

The San Francisco Bay Area faced a third consecutive day of brazen shoplifting on Sunday

A group of about 40 to 50 teenage looters wielding hammers smashed glass cases at a Hayward jewelry store and ran off with an unknown amount of goods at around 5.30pm Sunday The suspects also reportedly ran into other stores in the Southland Mall and walked away with clothes and shoes, though police do not know how many items were stolen Just about an hour later, in San Jose, a group of suspects entered a Lululemon store in the outdoor mall at Santana Row and took an unknown amount of merchandise before they fled the scene

The thefts come one day after a group of 80 brazen shoplifters entered a Nordstrom in nearby Walnut Creek Three people were arrested in that incident, in which three employees were injured

And on Friday, a Luis Vuitton store in San Francisco's Union Square was targeted and ransacked by a group of more than a dozen thieves

Residents in the business owners in the area cite a 2014 law that downgraded the theft of property less than $950 in value from a felony charge to a misdemeanor for the rise in thefts They also blame woke San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin for a rise in crime - he now faces a recall election amid fury over his soft-on-crime stance

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Now you are going to see iron bars at these stores.   And this might get copied around the country.

As the divide widens this shit grows.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2021, 11:53:31 AM »
Now you are going to see iron bars at these stores.   And this might get copied around the country.

As the divide widens this shit grows.

F that noise - liberal POFS voted for this and own it.   They want this.   They cant eat dogshit - liberals are all for this with their crappola,   they got what they wanted.