Author Topic: Bikini Girls SHORT CLASS Compete LABOR DAY 2021  (Read 1017 times)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
Bikini Girls SHORT CLASS Compete LABOR DAY 2021
« on: September 12, 2021, 11:30:14 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Bikini Girls SHORT CLASS Compete LABOR DAY 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 12:33:15 AM »

I remember I use to get a raging boner just looking at a pic of a hottie in a 70s style bikini, nothing like today's thongs. Now we are just so bombarded by these images literally all throughout the day that it's just a big yawn now. And if it's in a gym you got ass and camel toes right in front of your face.

I was at a friend's house and one of her roommates walked by towards the kitchen and she was just wearing one of those oversized t-shirts and panties which looked way hotter than the sloots you see on a daily basis.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 10:16:22 PM »
I remember I use to get a raging boner just looking at a pic of a hottie in a 70s style bikini, nothing like today's thongs. Now we are just so bombarded by these images literally all throughout the day that it's just a big yawn now. And if it's in a gym you got ass and camel toes right in front of your face.

I was at a friend's house and one of her roommates walked by towards the kitchen and she was just wearing one of those oversized t-shirts and panties which looked way hotter than the sloots you see on a daily basis.

I agree with a lot you are saying but I do enjoy seeing beautiful women in sexy outfits

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 04:36:39 AM »
Great looking women, Myl.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 04:42:03 AM »

I agree with a lot you are saying but I do enjoy seeing beautiful women in sexy outfits
ypes
Point taken. There is nothing -- absolutely nothing! More pleasing to the eye than a beautiful woman. Hawaii is a smorgasbord of all types and there is something for everybody for every taste. On the beach (not the tourist sites like Waikiki), at any given weekend, you can just feast your eyes for hours at what walks by.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 06:10:42 AM »

It's remarkable the outfits young hoes wear to the gym these days.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2021, 02:39:23 PM »
It's remarkable the outfits young hoes wear to the gym these days.

Most dont even really workout when they are at the gym. Its just an appearance for their social media accounts

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2021, 02:44:12 PM »
ypes
Point taken. There is nothing -- absolutely nothing! More pleasing to the eye than a beautiful woman. Hawaii is a smorgasbord of all types and there is something for everybody for every taste. On the beach (not the tourist sites like Waikiki), at any given weekend, you can just feast your eyes for hours at what walks by.

Basile camera in hand incoming.......

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »
Most dont even really workout when they are at the gym. Its just an appearance for their social media accounts

when they train hard its 4 locals that admire, pay attention, free dinners, etc

when they step the social media up - its potentially 1000s of dudes they can reach for attention - I dont blame them

the kicker is when they get a boyfriend - never in the social media pics but she all of a sudden taking her dog hiking alot and going to top golf on sat nights ??

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 03:20:12 PM »

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 12:59:32 PM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2021, 01:16:44 PM »
backstage when you see them they stink

have stretchmarks everywhere

fake hair