Author Topic: melvins trailer park channel  (Read 4285 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: melvins trailer park channel
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 07:40:55 AM »
Way to go, Vince.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 08:06:19 AM »

No they have roommates.  Obviously youve never been to New York , wife beater.   Get 2 bunk beds and you have 4 people to a 2 bedroom apt.  But not a way to live

You dumb fuck I lived in Park Slope Brooklyn as a kid and my mother worked in Manhattan. I lived and worked for years in Manhattan as an adult. I started with a studio on 88th street then got a one bedroom on 72st. Every professional job in Manhattan pays 6 figures. You are absolutely going to make more money in Finance in NYC than anywhere else. They know the cost of living is higher and the incomes are as well that is how cities work. People in NYC make multiple times more money than people in small towns in NC and SC

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 08:40:54 AM »
any updates on trailer park life melvin?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2021, 09:11:41 AM »
You dumb fuck I lived in Park Slope Brooklyn as a kid and my mother worked in Manhattan. I lived and worked for years in Manhattan as an adult. I started with a studio on 88th street then got a one bedroom on 72st. Every professional job in Manhattan pays 6 figures. You are absolutely going to make more money in Finance in NYC than anywhere else. They know the cost of living is higher and the incomes are as well that is how cities work. People in NYC make multiple times more money than people in small towns in NC and SC

Park Slope?

You were a rich kid, Bhanky.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2021, 09:27:15 AM »
Why bust the guys balls?

He lives alone and has plenty of room,it`s clean,neat,and it`s his.

You guys act like he lives in a fucking landfill or some shit.

He lives alone,has more than enough space.....that is all he needs to live efficiently.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2021, 09:41:28 AM »
Why bust the guys balls?

He lives alone,has more than enough space.....that is all he needs to live efficiently.

This.

Vince is using good sense with his money.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2021, 10:31:09 AM »

A lot of things have changed in 30 years you idiot.  My studio apt in 1995 was 250 a month...its now renting for 2000 a month.  Not everyone is working in finance and most people live together because of the high prices.  Few people make 6 figures..blood pisser
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2021, 10:34:00 AM »
Melvin why did you pick the place you live in? It seems nice but very remote, not even a gym or even a grocery store seems close by.

Yes its well outside the city so i could get away from the unban looneys, protestors, and high rent prices.  But im a short distance from the highway and use the toll road to get to somewhere even faster if needed
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2021, 11:55:43 AM »
when can i eat for 100 bucks a month melvin?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2021, 12:11:57 PM »

From my cock, sperm burper
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2021, 12:14:22 PM »
video made some good points but "stealth wealth" is pushing it, nobody classes someone with 80k in the bank and some empty land in texas as wealthy.Being able to get a mortgage for a 250k home is just seen as barely breaking normal.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2021, 12:17:30 PM »
Vince, how is import of Ferrari/Lamborgini/Buggati spare parts doin' ................

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2021, 12:22:50 PM »

FUCKING LOL!!!111!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2021, 12:27:26 PM »
video made some good points but "stealth wealth" is pushing it, nobody classes someone with 80k in the bank and some empty land in texas as wealthy.Being able to get a mortgage for a 250k home is just seen as barely breaking normal.

Stealth wealth refers more  to not showing off what you make.  I have more assets in the bank than 80k but remember that i lost my life savings and went into massive debt when i was laid off Alltel in 2007 and was only able to find a job unloading trucks at Walmart for 7.95/hr.  But never collected one cent from the goverment...just went to the food pantry at churches for a year and grinded it out like men are suppose to do
A

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2021, 12:43:03 PM »

Technically I think spermburper has always been one word on Getbig

Spermburper
Dicklicker
Cockdrainer
Euro-phaggot
Primehomosexual

Getbig always uses the one word version.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2021, 02:48:25 PM »
Stealth wealth refers more  to not showing off what you make.  I have more assets in the bank than 80k but remember that i lost my life savings and went into massive debt when i was laid off Alltel in 2007 and was only able to find a job unloading trucks at Walmart for 7.95/hr.  But never collected one cent from the goverment...just went to the food pantry at churches for a year and grinded it out like men are suppose to do

Good for you, Vince.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2021, 02:59:46 PM »
Why bust the guys balls?

Couldn't agree more - if I was single with no dependents and lived in that part of the World I'd be doing the same (except for the kielbasa-based home-wrecking, of course  ;D)
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2021, 06:51:08 PM »
Couldn't agree more - if I was single with no dependents and lived in that part of the World I'd be doing the same (except for the kielbasa-based home-wrecking, of course  ;D)

:D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2021, 07:17:43 PM »
Who cares where a guy lives? It's neat and his- and that is smarter  than the millennials who drop $3K a month for a 1 bedroom studio in NYC

Exactly. Why anyone would care makes no sense. Nobody that has any real wealth would bother beating down another. I absolutely agree with the “no debt” philosophy. Other than a couple of the commercial investment properties we have no debt. I absolutely don’t say this to boast. Hard work and doing without when young pays off. Typically someone bragging or putting down is jealous.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2021, 07:24:36 PM »
Vincenzo is all about eating only fresh "mananas".  Gross...

Do they have these at Safeway? Are they a cross between a mango and a banana? They could be tasty or they might be gross...you just never know with hybrids.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2021, 07:29:50 PM »
Do they have these at Safeway? Are the a cross between a mango and a banana? They could be tasty or they might be gross...you just never know with hybrids.

Well done, sir!   ;D  Humor is what makes us more human. 

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2021, 12:24:52 AM »
is lurker proud?

can he mention why he loves biden without mentioning trumps name?

does he work?

does anyone buy melvin worked unloading trucks while eating at a food pantry all the while obese?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2021, 04:24:46 AM »

Add an 8 inch kielbasa to the mix and he is breaking normal!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2021, 06:33:13 AM »
is lurker proud?

can he mention why he loves biden without mentioning trumps name?

does he work?

does anyone buy melvin worked unloading trucks while eating at a food pantry all the while obese?

Your mental spazz of a thread against Vince didn't work so now you want to try to change the subject?

Obviously Vince - and the others on here - are proud of where Vince lives.  As stated, it is his and he likes it.  He doesn't have to posture and pretend like your broke ass does.  Driving 15 year old cars and looking for 3rd hand used pool tables on Craigslist.  Nothing can suck worse than being 50+ and living with your parents.  Hell, even Shizzo has his own place.  He's doing better than you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2021, 06:42:47 AM »
by that we salute you
A