Author Topic: Link to Joshua vs Usyk?  (Read 1215 times)

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Link to Joshua vs Usyk?
« on: September 25, 2021, 01:52:59 PM »
It's starting soon
help us out with free streaming

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Link to Joshua vs Usyk?
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 02:24:52 PM »
Q

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 02:28:39 PM »
AJ still didn't figure Usyk out. Got rocked in the 3rd round and is proving once again that his chin is not that strong. Usyk for the win

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2021, 02:52:47 PM »
fake ass link

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2021, 03:05:22 PM »
That was awesome. Usyk was simply brilliant. Courageous, relentless, skilled boxing. And lol at boxing's stupid business model failing and screwing up more fights once again.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 03:16:52 PM »
That was awesome. Usyk was simply brilliant. Courageous, relentless, skilled boxing. And lol at boxing's stupid business model failing and screwing up more fights once again.
Pure domination from Usyk. There's a rematch clause and the next time, I think it's a TKO for Usyk. Whenever he let his hands go and follow up AJ seemed hurt.

I was going to bet for AJ because I thought he's the bigger guy and although Usyk is slick and has some nasty combination and stamina AJ was going to make him go to sleep. Then I saw a youtube video of Usyk talking about faith, life and I thought " No way this guy is losing with such a philosophy".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 03:33:36 PM »
AJ`s got a glass jaw....can`t take a shot for shit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »
Q

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2021, 04:32:56 PM »
AJ`s got a glass jaw....can`t take a shot for shit.
He's an over-estimated fighter. No chin, flat footed fuck with no boxing skills or ring IQ. Fury on the other hand will give Usyk a very tough fight.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2021, 06:18:14 PM »
I heard Usyk won, good! :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2021, 08:49:56 PM »
Tyson Fury could beat both of these on the same night.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2021, 08:55:58 PM »
Tyson Fury could beat both of these on the same night.
thats true and Fury used to be a laughing stock! No One laughing now except Fury to the bank

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2021, 09:03:28 PM »
Pure domination from Usyk. There's a rematch clause and the next time, I think it's a TKO for Usyk. Whenever he let his hands go and follow up AJ seemed hurt.

I was going to bet for AJ because I thought he's the bigger guy and although Usyk is slick and has some nasty combination and stamina AJ was going to make him go to sleep. Then I saw a youtube video of Usyk talking about faith, life and I thought " No way this guy is losing with such a philosophy".

Yep, Usyk is pure class. Love it. I could see him stopping AJ if they rematch based on that performance, too. Dillian will be a great fight for Usyk, though. I hope that can at least happen now.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2021, 10:45:29 PM »
I always get the impression with Joshua that he’s almost too humble too be a Champion I mean he’s a incredible ambassador for the sport and all but how often do you see a dethroned Champion do this sort of thing after a beat down….he almost looks relieved rather than having lost the greatest prize in sports  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2021, 11:15:09 PM »
I always get the impression with Joshua that he’s almost too humble too be a Champion I mean he’s a incredible ambassador for the sport and all but how often do you see a dethroned Champion do this sort of thing after a beat down….he almost looks relieved rather than having lost the greatest prize in sports  ???

Usyk team bished about wanting a rematch clause.  Usually, the challenger doesn't want a clause.  Think about that for a moment.  AJ seems real happy after taking another L.  Fury or Wilder wasn't going to be next anyway.  Arabs will drop another 100 million in AJ's bank account for them to host Usyk 2. Good fight and all but what's going on?  Usyk looks like shit vs. Whitherspoon and was literally on the run vs journeyman Chisora.   ???

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2021, 01:49:59 AM »
Usyk team bished about wanting a rematch clause.  Usually, the challenger doesn't want a clause.  Think about that for a moment.  AJ seems real happy after taking another L.  Fury or Wilder wasn't going to be next anyway.  Arabs will drop another 100 million in AJ's bank account for them to host Usyk 2. Good fight and all but what's going on?  Usyk looks like shit vs. Whitherspoon and was literally on the run vs journeyman Chisora.   ???
Was just talking about that last point you made….these Ukrainian/Russians are as sneaky as hell….Usyk was average @ best against those other 2….and then he puts on the performance of his life….

I wonder witch would be more of a attraction too Team
Joshua….Usyk blowing away both Witherspoon and Chisora or just scraping bye them

Joshua could of side stepped the mandatory defence of the WBO portion he had of those titles….team Joshua DIDNT….if you ask me it was a good old fashioned blindsiding bye team Ukraine…

Make yourself look average in those 2 fights @ heavyweight….in order too get a opportunity too steal the whole show…against all 3 Belts of Joshua’s not that far fetched IMO….🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2021, 02:02:39 AM »
He's an over-estimated fighter. No chin, flat footed fuck with no boxing skills or ring IQ. Fury on the other hand will give Usyk a very tough fight.
I agree,Fury is huge and fast.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2021, 02:11:27 AM »
Usyk looks like shit vs. Whitherspoon and was literally on the run vs journeyman Chisora.   ???
Believe it or not I`m a huge boxing fan but the two fights you mention above are the only other times I saw Usyk fight and wondered what the hype was cuz Withespoon looked like shit and gave Usyk a helluva` time......he ure as Hell wasn`t Tim Witherspoon !!

Naturally I thought AJ would win based on thlose two fights only,but Usyk looked great againt AJ last night......put on a boxing clinic.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2021, 07:50:18 AM »
Styles make fights

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2021, 09:14:15 AM »

Million dollar body with a hundred dollar will and sense of competition.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2021, 12:14:32 PM »
I enjoy boxing but am not super-chatting any man this kind of money, just over fanboy boxing conversations.  What's up with people?

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2021, 12:19:12 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2021, 12:24:53 PM »

Usyk's trainer is Lomanchenko's father. It's not like TEO didn't show how to deal with the southpaw herky-jerky, angle style.  AJ needs a new trainer and fitness coach.  I'd bring him to the USA for 6 months to train with HWs.