Author Topic: Link to Joshua vs Usyk?  (Read 1224 times)

Ssxa

• Getbig III
Re: Link to Joshua vs Usyk?
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2021, 01:33:52 PM »
Total domination from Usyk. I had it 117-111.
Joshua is an great athlete, not a true fighter. He’s too robotic and stiff and simply does not react well to getting hit. You can see him thinking during the fight, where Usyk just flows.
After watching that, AJ better stay away from Wilder, who I think would KO AJ early. Usyk would beat everyone except Fury. Fury essentially is a larger version of Usyk.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Link to Joshua vs Usyk?
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2021, 10:57:05 PM »
Total domination from Usyk. I had it 117-111.
Joshua is an great athlete, not a true fighter. He’s too robotic and stiff and simply does not react well to getting hit. You can see him thinking during the fight, where Usyk just flows.
After watching that, AJ better stay away from Wilder, who I think would KO AJ early. Usyk would beat everyone except Fury. Fury essentially is a larger version of Usyk.

Post this again when Usyk gets beat in the rematch.  Usyk Monday Morning QBs all over the internet now.  I've seen he'd dominant prime Tyson and the Ali ERA  ::).  He'd go in and out vs Wilder just like Spilka in which I'd say the version of Spilka that Wilder sent to the hospital was faster than Usyk but essentially the same size.  Everyone wins all rounds vs Wilder until he detonates a right hand. If you notice Wilder did catch Fury with 2 rights in the 2nd fight but Fury turned on one shot and ate the 2nd one.  Fury has pikey punch resistance ala Brad Pitt.  In terms of AJ, something isn't the same since Ruiz 1. He should have steamrolled Usyk like he did Whyte and Breazeale.  Get his fitness level up to Porter level and take him to the Heavyweight Factory in Florida for a couple of months.