Author Topic: Anyone watching Australia?  (Read 8104 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Anyone watching Australia?
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2021, 06:53:46 PM »
US has had a 300%+ increase in infections. 1 in 500 are dying. This is AFTER the vaccine was released. Tell me more about the Doctors that believe your garbage. 80% of Israel is vaccinated and they’re having the biggest outbreak since the fake plannedemic started….

Our MSM doesn’t even mention what’s happening in Israel !! Like it doesn’t exist.
Mind U.K. MSM is Totally sold out & Corrupt , complicit in the lies & propaganda.
We are at war & the average Sheep Like who has swallowed the Bait , hook, line & sinker
Haven’t a Fucking Clue.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2021, 06:58:24 PM »
Haha. I feel like doing this to the anti-maskers sometimes too.  8)

I’m putting up Football Goal Nets to stop Flies & Mosquito’s & I have an overflowing order Book
All From Cloth wearing face covered folk.
It’s so popular as it fits in with their advanced thinking.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2021, 07:00:43 PM »
The following are corrupt and do not support open debate for scientists re Covid 19:

Google
YouTube
WHO
CDC
FDA
TGA Australia
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
MSM
Health Departments in Australia
Police in Australia

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2021, 07:42:17 PM »
Post by Oak: I wish I could say that I got a hernia lifting heavy in the gym.  It's actually a very embarrassing story.  A week ago my wife got me one of those "Squatty Potty" stools that's supposed to reduce your chances of getting a hernia while going to the bathroom.  Ironically...it gave me a hernia.  :(

You live in Winnipeg so what is your education?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2021, 07:44:35 PM »
These leftists pushing propaganda in this thread and beyond like an old friend of mine on FB does are despicable.

Some of them aren’t even part of the elite class and just think they are.

It’s scary how twisted people can be.

Eventually there will be a sympathy campaign for Hitler and the zombies will do as they are told to accept him.

I think we’re going to see the “vaccine” be extremely effective for it’s intended use this winter; it could get ugly.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2021, 08:10:17 PM »
Post by Oak: I wish I could say that I got a hernia lifting heavy in the gym.  It's actually a very embarrassing story.  A week ago my wife got me one of those "Squatty Potty" stools that's supposed to reduce your chances of getting a hernia while going to the bathroom.  Ironically...it gave me a hernia.  :(

Wow. That post is from at least 6 years ago. You’re sure working hard to “get me”.

Can you say DESPERATE. 😎

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2021, 08:26:32 PM »
Wow. That post is from at least 6 years ago. You’re sure working hard to “get me”.

Can you say DESPERATE. 😎

I would say you self owned yourself! So much for calling tradesmen dopes.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2021, 08:44:55 PM »
I would say you self owned yourself! So much for calling tradesmen dopes.

;D  ;D  ;D

That's not the whole story....he was just peeing while sitting down.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2021, 08:50:28 PM »

Can you say DESPERATE. 😎

Post by Oak: I wish I could say that I got a hernia lifting heavy in the gym.  It's actually a very embarrassing story.  A week ago my wife got me one of those "Squatty Potty" stools that's supposed to reduce your chances of getting a hernia while going to the bathroom.  Ironically...it gave me a hernia. 

😀😂😀😂😀😂

You got a hernia from going to the loo 😀😂😀😂😀😂
Don’t tell us the Toilet seat was a Really Heavy One.

😂🤣😀😂🤣😀😂😀🤣
Funniest thing I’ve heard in ages.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2021, 09:08:21 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2021, 09:38:09 PM »
The following are corrupt and do not support open debate for scientists re Covid 19:

Google
YouTube
WHO
CDC
FDA
TGA Australia
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
MSM
Health Departments in Australia
Police in Australia

100%…. and it’s the same here

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2021, 09:38:53 PM »
This is what I'm seeing.  It seems pretty clear that governments are trying to save your life (so they say) and they intend to do that against your will.  Now, that explanation is kind of a best case scenario where you take them at their word and don't consider the possibility of more sinister motives. 

To accomplish their goals these governments are controlling your speech, and restricting your movements.  Forcing you to stay indoors.  Forcing you to wear masks indoors and outdoors.  Using coercion to force you to take experimental gene therapies.  Shutting down the economy, restricting your ability to work, run a business, and feed your family.  Forcing you to obey rules that often don't apply to the ruling class.  In America, those rules don't apply to the Hollywood elites either, or the millions of illegal immigrants that they are encouraging and allowing to invade your country.  Police are enforcing these new rules by arresting you when you've done nothing wrong, and sometimes beating the ever-loving shit out of you in the street.  From my viewpoint this is all textbook oppression and flat-out tyranny.  They no longer rule by the consent of the governed and the Constitution is being ignored.  You no longer have any rights and there isn't anything they can't do to you.

Does that about sum it up?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2021, 10:07:35 PM »
This is what I'm seeing.  It seems pretty clear that governments are trying to save your life (so they say) and they intend to do that against your will.  Now, that explanation is kind of a best case scenario where you take them at their word and don't consider the possibility of more sinister motives. 

To accomplish their goals these governments are controlling your speech, and restricting your movements.  Forcing you to stay indoors.  Forcing you to wear masks indoors and outdoors.  Using coercion to force you to take experimental gene therapies.  Shutting down the economy, restricting your ability to work, run a business, and feed your family.  Forcing you to obey rules that often don't apply to the ruling class.  In America, those rules don't apply to the Hollywood elites either, or the millions of illegal immigrants that they are encouraging and allowing to invade your country.  Police are enforcing these new rules by arresting you when you've done nothing wrong, and sometimes beating the ever-loving shit out of you in the street.  From my viewpoint this is all textbook oppression and flat-out tyranny.  They no longer rule by the consent of the governed and the Constitution is being ignored.  You no longer have any rights and there isn't anything they can't do to you.

Does that about sum it up?

Absolutely.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2021, 10:22:08 PM »
Would somebody please start killing people.

What the fuck! Do the senior citizens need to show the young punks how to handle business ?
a

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2021, 10:35:08 PM »
I think govts went full retard and then just when you think things couldn’t ‘tard ’ any harder, society said ‘hold my beer’…..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2021, 10:40:53 PM »
Would somebody please start killing people.

What the fuck! Do the senior citizens need to show the young punks how to handle business ?

Yes 😂

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2021, 11:41:18 PM »
Absolutely.

I'm very much for law-and-order and I'm very pro-law enforcement.  That said, these fucking cops that are out here violating people like this need to stop right now.  They are no longer serving and protecting.  Whether they realize it or not, they are the henchmen of evil overlords.  If this keeps up, there may be a day when these henchmen get all the smoke from some people.  When they do, I'm not going to give a fuck.  I'm not gonna be having their back.  "We were just doing our job" is not a valid excuse.  Lay down your nightsticks officers.  Refuse unconstitutional orders.  Stop doing Satan's bidding.  You are are turning a lot of friends into enemies right now.  You let leftist mobs run wild and burn cities to the fucking ground and then you abuse the more compliant and generally law-abiding citizens.  What the fuck are you doing?  Come to your senses before it's too late.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2021, 02:41:03 AM »

He’s Canadian. That explains it. The country is the definition off a lost cause, not that the US is far behind.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2021, 05:01:42 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2021, 05:47:45 AM »
-snip-

That was a very interesting interview - thanks for posting Vince

And there's an interesting comment below it that kinda fits into the conversation that some are having in this thread.  It's a little over-dramatic, but it gives an angle on why direct action is a last resort:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." - Author Unknown
T

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2021, 06:21:57 AM »
Umm...you literally called it that. Please reread your previous posts.

fffuuucckkk you

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2021, 06:46:54 AM »
Before posting here I believed that anti vaxxers were the dumbest people on the planet….boy was I ever right!😆

😎😎😎😎😎

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2021, 06:50:54 AM »
Before posting here I believed that anti vaxxers were the dumbest people on the planet….boy was I ever right!😆

😎😎😎😎😎
According to NISRA, death rates for August 2021 are the highest they have been for 16years. What has changed?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2021, 06:57:16 AM »

😎😎😎😎😎

Remind us - who had their wife buy a bathroom appliance because their fudge was packed too tight?

;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2021, 07:05:43 AM »

Remind us - who had their wife buy a bathroom appliance because their fudge was packed too tight?

;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D

And there we have it…the classic sign of low intelligence.

No wonder you couldn’t properly defend yourself.

😎😎😎