Author Topic: Anyone watching Australia?  (Read 8176 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Anyone watching Australia?
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2021, 10:04:15 AM »

People are protesting for their freedom…how is that low intelligence?

They're not smart enough to understand the importance of taking the vaccine. They're just like a heard of sheep!  8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2021, 10:23:07 AM »

People need to realize that the govt isn't the real enemy.. its the other 50% of the population that is willing to comply with literally anything and rat out the other 50% that don't comply.

Need to wake up the sheep, go back to normal life.

100% disobedience will mean the gov't is powerless to do anything.

Its not about guns, its about waking the sheep.

Compliance is exactly what keeps this charade going

The evolution of a free thinking populace would be great, and I hope it happens, but I don't know if we can pull that off before the clock runs out.

For right now, I reckon shaking the legitimacy of government mandates to businesses is where it's at. Idk how. All I can come up with for now is 1) scaring business by telling them they'll be sued into oblivion and 2) flash unionization which means economic brinksmanship with the business and the economy as a whole.

If one group can flip the bird to a threat of termination and still not get fired, it'll gain momentum. If one business can tell the government to screw off and still keep operating. We only have to hit one time and it's a precedent. Twice is a trend, and three is  goddamn movement.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2021, 10:29:18 AM »
They're not smart enough to understand the importance of taking the vaccine. They're just like a heard of sheep!  8)

The “vaccine” has been proven damn near ineffective and more and more people are getting harmed from it. We have a million threads on here…not going start another on here

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2021, 10:31:15 AM »
By all means, clutch your rifle. But are you hearing me? It's not a gunfight. By the time it is a gunfight, you've already lost. Relying on your gun to solve everything is a weakness. It's just a tool. Not every tool does every job.

More than half the population will voluntarily comply. A remaining 40% will obey mandates immediately when it means they can't earn income to feed their children.

I have no problem with the volunteers, although I'd like to see more balanced and open discussion, which I think would change some minds. The issue is with the mandates, which only gain legitimacy by people complying with them. People need to see an attractive alternative. They need to know they can refuse and not have their life ruined. They don't want to pick up a rifle and have a civil war. They just want their paycheck. That's who you need to win over. That's where the battle is.

Firearms are always a last resort in any situation but you can’t leave the public unable to defend themselves. I heard (correct me I’m wrong) because stabbings are going up they want to confiscate knives?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2021, 10:52:54 AM »
Firearms are always a last resort in any situation but you can’t leave the public unable to defend themselves. I heard (correct me I’m wrong) because stabbings are going up they want to confiscate knives?

Haven't head anything about that but I'm pretty out of the loop. I don't really bother with TV, local news, or the radio. It's just a bunch of shit. I wouldn't put it past them.

I heard something about that in the UK a few years back tho. Saw a hilarious pic not too long ago of a culinary item with a DO NOT SELL TO UNDER 18s sign. It was a whisk. You know, like for beating eggs.  ;D  Pull that out of your jacket and be all "I said... gimmie your wallet!"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2021, 10:54:35 AM »
The “vaccine” has been proven damn near ineffective and more and more people are getting harmed from it. We have a million threads on here…not going start another on here

So 98% of Doctors have been fooled into believing the vaccine is effective but somehow, these construction workers, with NO education have figured out the truth?

That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.  8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2021, 11:00:18 AM »
So 98% of Doctors have been fooled into believing the vaccine is effective but somehow, these construction workers, with NO education have figured out the truth?

That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.  8)

The validity of the reason for refusal is immaterial. Right or wrong, you get to make the decisions about your body.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2021, 11:03:58 AM »
The validity of the reason for refusal is immaterial. Right or wrong, you get to make the decisions about your body.

They do have to the right to refuse the vaccine. Nobody is pinning them down and forcing them to take the shot.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2021, 11:05:52 AM »
They do have to the right to refuse the vaccine. Nobody is pinning them down and forcing them to take the shot.
but if you cant work, go anywhere, buy anything including food, get zero health care without it then its forced.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2021, 11:17:48 AM »
but if you cant work, go anywhere, buy anything including food, get zero health care without it then its forced.

None of this is true. They can still buy food and work and receive health care (the ICUs are taken over by these people  8))

They just can't go into crowded spaces like concerts or sporting events....places they probably couldn't afford to go to anyways.  8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2021, 11:28:43 AM »

Union forcing mandatory vaccines for construction workers. People are being dragged out of their homes because of mask mandates (that also don’t work)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2021, 11:34:07 AM »
Union forcing mandatory vaccines for construction workers. People are being dragged out of their homes because of mask mandates (that also don’t work)

These union workers need to realize that the world doesn’t owe them a paycheck. Don’t like the rules…get a different job or open your own business🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2021, 11:35:42 AM »
These union workers need to realize that the world doesn’t owe them a paycheck. Don’t like the rules…get a different job or open your own business🙄

You win the bootlicker award this week.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2021, 11:41:26 AM »

You win the bootlicker award this week.

I have a lot more respect for people who just admit that they know it’s a fraud but it’s just not a hill worth dying on as opposed to these fools who have convinced themselves that this scam is legit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2021, 11:54:26 AM »
None of this is true. They can still buy food and work and receive health care (the ICUs are taken over by these people  8))

They just can't go into crowded spaces like concerts or sporting events....places they probably couldn't afford to go to anyways.  8)

Not yet, no jab no job is coming soon.
Insurance companies will see to that, you will be deemed a risk to others and will be let go.

This is just the beginning, by 2025 the world will be like communist china

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2021, 04:21:51 PM »
Expat Aussie here.
Melbourne was the last place I lived before I came to Germany. I thought it was the best city I'd ever called home. I really don't recognise it anymore.

I don't recognise my country anymore.

I'd like to go back to see my elderly mother but that looks less and less likely these days. Don't know what the fuck is going on, but I'm glad people are starting to wake up and question some of this stupidity.

Mango season just started ............... 8)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2021, 04:25:31 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2021, 04:29:09 PM »

Australian’s should have never surrendered they’re firearms and unfortunately this is the price being paid.

NEVER give up your firearms

.....that was a buyback of the old crap, nobody surrendered guns for free , more guns than ever ........... ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2021, 04:35:44 PM »
I'm sure watching it. I'm actually a little scared to write what I really think because I'll be declared an enemy of the state.

But fuck it.

"If you got a black list, I wanna be on it."

No more QANTAS for me, that Irish poof was the 1st talker about Vaxx card ............... :(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2021, 04:42:39 PM »
Amazing how everyone is an expert on viruses and vaccines. We live in a dark time. Media not trustworthy, social media controlled, WHO CDC and FDA corrupt. We are fucked plain and simple.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2021, 04:49:42 PM »

People are protesting for their freedom…how is that low intelligence?

If these construction workers are anything like the ones I know they eat nothing but fast food and beer and smoke 2 packs of cigarettes per day.....but they won't take the vaccine because they're worried about their health.  ::)

There's only one explanation for this type of behavior....low intelligence.  8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2021, 04:52:27 PM »

Australian’s should have never surrendered they’re firearms and unfortunately this is the price being paid. This is EXACTLY what our second amendment is for in this country.

In what kind of situation will you turn your guns on the police or government? If you see police pepper spray an unarmed grandma in California, like they have done in Australia, will you shoot the officer? Are you ready to defend your rights by dying for them? From what I've seen no one has started executing government officials yet despite them turning the US full communist. When will the war start?

I don't see you going out in a hail of bullets over principles. Too much to lose. That's how everyone thinks which is why nothing happens. All those guns will sit unused. And if there was a armed confrontation between citizens and government who would win? Lol. Who has the bigger guns?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2021, 04:53:11 PM »
Amazing how everyone is an expert on viruses and vaccines. We live in a dark time. Media not trustworthy, social media controlled, WHO CDC and FDA corrupt. We are fucked plain and simple.

I'm @ Tweed Heads/Coolangatta 'border'  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2021, 05:22:02 PM »
Frogs in pots of slowly heating water.