Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Do you trust the government?

<< < (4/4)

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on October 25, 2021, 09:10:11 PM ---Its a complicated question. I would love to see it broken down

as a whole I distrust the government. They are out for themselves. Getting re-elected is their priority. But there are aspects I trust over youtube videos

--- End quote ---

This is reasonable.

But there are also youtube videos that make more sense than the gov't.  Depends on what you're watching.

LurkerNoMore:
Trusting the government entity is not the same as trusting the government people that encompass it.  The people are just out for themselves.

SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on October 30, 2021, 06:33:55 PM ---trust which part of government about what exactly?

--- End quote ---

In 2021? All and everything.

chaos:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on October 25, 2021, 09:10:11 PM ---Its a complicated question. I would love to see it broken down

as a whole I distrust the government. They are out for themselves. Getting re-elected is their priority. But there are aspects I trust over youtube videos

--- End quote ---
There's still hope for you. :-*

--- Quote from: Straw Man on October 30, 2021, 06:33:55 PM ---trust which part of government about what exactly?

--- End quote ---
Which part do you trust exactly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version