Author Topic: Your oppinion is appreciated  (Read 1134 times)

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Your oppinion is appreciated
« on: March 15, 2024, 11:29:23 AM »
I got tired years ago "debating" or arguing about weights, sports and their role in body composition.

All these diacussions started when I mentioned that for this shape ai have been sedentary for years.

For the record, I am 5'11" and 148lbs in the picture

"No way you do not lift weigths"  and so forth

So I am asking you getbig , what is your oppinion? Cand ypu looklike this with close to zero physical activity?

I am closing in 50 years old, last time ai was in a gym was 2016, I am eating like i look (obviously).

What is your take on this?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
Re: Your oppinion is appreciated
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 12:00:42 PM »
I got tired years ago "debating" or arguing about weights, sports and their role in body composition.

All these diacussions started when I mentioned that for this shape ai have been sedentary for years.

So I am asking you getbig , what is your oppinion? Cand ypu looklike this with close to zero physical activity?

I am closing in 50 years old, last time ai was in a gym was 2016, I am eating like i look (obviously).

some men are just born to be small and weak....

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 12:04:17 PM »
  https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/calorie-calculator/itt-20402304                                                                                 
                    up your caloric intake.
F

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 12:21:09 PM »

Sevastase? Been a while!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 12:34:24 PM »
Sev,

You have anorexic issues it seems (like BHanks).
Not real healthy...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 12:36:28 PM »
Sev,

Not real healthy...

it's not him

it's someone playing they are him

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 12:44:45 PM »
Sev,

Not real healthy...

Agreed.  You have an eating disorder.

I'm sure in your own distorted view of yourself you think you look good.  Dj and Bhanky are the same.

Can you look like that without working out?  Apparently, if you reduce your bodyweight enough.

See Auschwitz prisoners.

I have a close relative who is similar in height and bodyweight.  He looks like this at 31.  He doesn't workout and has always been naturally very light in bodyweight.

Personally, I couldn't stand to be so scrawny.

I was 5'10" and 135 when graduating high school so I am familiar with being so scrawny and underweight.  However, through weight training and proper eating I added quality bodyweight.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 12:49:50 PM »
Agreed.

Can you look like that without working out?  Apparently, if you reduce your bodyweight enough.

I have a close relative who is similar in height and bodyweight.  He looks like this.  He doesn't workout and has always been naturally very light in bodyweight.

Personally, I couldn't stand to be so scrawny.

this is 5'11 152

i have lighter bones than him it seems

i will be 15 pounds heavier at the same bodyfat in bout 6 weeks should make for a very interesting comparison

15 pounds of pure lean dry muscle on arms, delts, lats, pecs and hopefully none on the wheels i want all 15 pounds to be above the wasit ;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 12:52:49 PM »
this is 5'11 152

i have lighter bones than him it seems

i will be 15 pounds heavier at the same bodyfat in bout 6 weeks should make for a very interesting comparison

15 pounds of pure lean dry muscle on arms, delts, lats, pecs and hopefully none on the wheels i want all 15 pounds to be above the wasit ;)

Sorry, dj, I like you and don't want to hurt your feelings, but you are off track on proper training and nutrition.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 12:54:53 PM »
Sorry, dj, I like you and don't want to hurt your feelings, but you are off track on proper training and nutrition.

cant help it bout training my implusivity will not allow me to train only once aint gonna happen

diet is all bout cals and it is 10% of the equation 60% is training 30% gear

my mom tells me to sleep every night but i said i cant and she said "yes you can"

implusivity isn't easy dude

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2024, 12:57:02 PM »
cant help it bout training my implusivity will not allow me to train only once aint gonna happen

diet is all bout cals and it is 10% of the equation 60% is training 30% gear

Knock the t off 'can't" and it becomes "can".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2024, 01:01:39 PM »
Knock the t off 'can't" and it becomes "can".

if i get a job or a fuck buddy or both them yep it would be easier

sent over 500 cvs and no jobs given

on 3 classified ads and not person has contacted me

talikng to pervious company who bans russia and i use VPN and they have made me jump through 4 hoops so far

want to really harm someone now i goota be careful

lord knows i'm trying

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2024, 01:03:12 PM »

Yes. Especially if you had built up a muscle base and then went into a caloric deficit. I don't know if someone who started off as a couch potato and then cut calories would look the same.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2024, 01:04:42 PM »
Impressive low body fat but maybe getting into dangerous territory. Plenty of fighters like Hearns are your height and weight. A lot of distance runners are your height and weight too. When I was a teenager I competed in power lifting and I was 5'8" 144 competing in the 148lbs class. 

This world class MMA fighter and wrestler in the Olympics was 5'8" and 145lbs. Obviously healthy and a top athlete. You should go up ten or fifteen pounds.

Second picture is Joe Means About 5'9" 175lbs. In 1976 him and Pierre Van den Steen were the two most ripped bodybuilders. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2024, 01:06:16 PM »
if i get a job or a fuck buddy or both them yep it would be easier

sent over 500 cvs and no jobs given

on 3 classified ads and not person has contacted me

talikng to pervious company who bans russia and i use VPN and they have made me jump through 4 hoops so far

want to really harm someone now i goota be careful

lord knows i'm trying

Walk around your town and when you see a help wanted sign go in and get the job, no matter what job it is.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2024, 01:09:06 PM »
Walk around your town and when you see a help wanted sign go in and get the job, no matter what job it is.

i cant

here in russia they are VERY STRICT  about hiring those who have a work permit i only have a tourist visa i need a work visa for someone to hire me they WILL NOT HIRE WITHOUT IT i've tried like 30 times

my only way to work here is online can not work in a physical place without a work permit

i must be an online trainer i will make 3-6 k a month

I MUST DO THIS

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2024, 01:16:13 PM »
i cant

here in russia they are VERY STRICT  about hiring those who have a work permit i only have a tourist visa i need a work visa for someone to hire me they WILL NOT HIRE WITHOUT IT i've tried like 30 times

my only way to work here is online can not work in a physical place without a work permit

i must be an online trainer i will make 3-6 k a month

I MUST DO THIS

There are illegal immigrants earning money in every western nation. Is Russia different?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2024, 01:18:49 PM »
There are illegal immigrants earning money in every western nation. Is Russia different?

yes

they will not hire without work permit

if they are caught they will pay a HUGE FINE they will not risk it

my only hope is online

but this cocksucking english teaching site keeps making me jump thier fucking hoops i want to strangle them >:( >:( >:(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2024, 01:19:45 PM »
maybe primo and var does increase irratation like vig steve says :D :D :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2024, 01:37:43 PM »

In western countries Jobs for illegal immigrants are reserved for people of non-European origin.
If you're a Euro you have to jump through many hoops and education is a must. Russia must be tough as it's not a "rich" country per se.

When I was in Australia I worked as a gardener which would never have been possible officially as the country is super regulated(if you're a Euro).

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2024, 01:39:53 PM »
yes

they will not hire without work permit

if they are caught they will pay a HUGE FINE they will not risk it

my only hope is online

but this cocksucking english teaching site keeps making me jump thier fucking hoops i want to strangle them >:( >:( >:(

Fly to Mexico. Walk across the border. Democrats will make sure you get a free smart phone with streaming service, $2200 a month cash, free health care, free food and if you make it to New York city a free luxury hotel room in a fancy place like the Hotel Roosevelt. If that scum bag Biden wins again he will fast track you to citizenship. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2024, 01:42:06 PM »
Fly to Mexico. Walk across the border. Democrats will make sure you get a free smart phone with streaming service, $2200 a month cash, free health care, free food and if you make it to New York city a free luxury hotel room in a fancy place like the Hotel Roosevelt.

hahaha

i'd rather have mestatic bone cancer then live in th pewsa

hate that country more than almost anything hahahaha

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2024, 01:42:32 PM »
dj turns it into a thread about himself and posts the same pics
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2024, 01:43:38 PM »
Sev,

Not real healthy...
X2 look sickly. Please don't post anymore pics 2020.
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2024, 01:43:49 PM »
In western countries Jobs for illegal immigrants are reserved for people of non-European origin.
If you're a Euro you have to jump through many hoops and education is a must. Russia must be tough as it's not a "rich" country per se.

When I was in Australia I worked as a gardener which would never have been possible officially as the country is super regulated(if you're a Euro).

yep

all the delivery guys here are chinks or a-RABS from the stan countries

my one black friend just told me today you must work online it's your only hope and he is right