Author Topic: hypocritical when bb say "if you arent making money off bb dont do gear"  (Read 603 times)

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
There are like 5 guys in the world making money off bb, the rest of them peddles drugs for a living

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
“Dear diary”

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A lot more than 5.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
All OP’s in this thread should fuck off.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
There are like 5 guys in the world making money off bb, the rest of them peddles drugs protein supplements for a living

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I think there might be a bit more then 5....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
There are plenty of bodybuilders making money. They do this with supplement sales and social media accounts. Some also peddle drugs as gurus.  True sometimes I wonder how some have a car and  an apartment with no explainable source of income.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
There are plenty of bodybuilders making money. They do this with supplement sales and social media accounts. Some also peddle drugs as gurus.  True sometimes I wonder how some have a car and  an apartment with no explainable source of income.
Owning a gym ain't a bad option in the right market.

If you can brand yourself as a fitness guru in the right place, you can turn a nothing gym into a real business.

EDIT: LA is the polar opposite of the right market, try Duluth.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Sad fucker

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
I was reading Flex Magazine in college in the late 90s. They were Interviewing Nasser. He said he didn't judge someone smaller than him in the gym because he didn't know their motivations and trials, they may be the most righteous lifter in the world or something to that effect. Nasser was cool like that. I think he would not have judged someone making their own decisions as a man. No one needs to justify their choices and reasoning to others we are all grown men we all have a right to make our own decisions.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was reading Flex Magazine in college in the late 90s. They were Interviewing Nasser. He said he didn't judge someone smaller than him in the gym because he didn't know their motivations and trials, they may be the most righteous lifter in the world or something to that effect. Nasser was cool like that. I think he would not have judged someone making their own decisions as a man. No one needs to justify their choices and reasoning to others we are all grown men we all have a right to make our own decisions.

that right there is exactly the opposite to how Brian feels
He criticises everyone's choices if they dont align with his own

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
I feel like anyone watching real sports knows not to judge someone by size.

Real athletes are all pretty lean. The difference between being juiced with abs and being "big" with a gut isn't much. Size is power in the subconscious sense. All mammals feel intimidated by mammals bigger them themselves.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I feel like anyone watching real sports knows not to judge someone by size.

Real athletes are all pretty lean. The difference between being juiced with abs and being "big" with a gut isn't much. Size is power in the subconscious sense. All mammals feel intimidated by mammals bigger them themselves.

not always
&t=9s