Author Topic: Milos to join pdi  (Read 8254 times)

sandycoosworth

Re: Milos to join pdi
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2007, 09:02:52 PM »
Well...I guess that's how rumors start - anyway...
Someone asked me today if I am joining "PDI"...and I said - off course NOT...

Than - same person told me - it is all over the Internet...or better yet: GETBIG.COM (welovebrutalpinkdbells.com)...Supposedly - someone close to Bob announced that Bob secretly informed him (or her?)...about some problem that Milos is having with the IFBB...

Anyway - no truth to that rumor - whatsoever.
I am loyal IFBB representative...and AFTER my competitive career (I still plan to win few shows before I retire...It took me only 72 shows so far to win one...so I don't really see a problem accomplishing that goal...) - I will run for the president's position...

I really don't see anyone more suitable for that job than me...

On other note (my problem with the IFBB) is no problem at all - just report I need to give to the IFBB committee about my discoveries during the Asian Games in Doha.
As I am a loyal IFBB representative and I do care for the integrity and reputation of MY Federation - it is my duty to protect the Federation - and that is exactly what I am doing...

actually this websites alternate name is iputgooinmyarmsandtheywe restill16inches.com .... we also have mydumbassmainlinedsyntho l.biz

:D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2007, 09:06:08 PM »
actually this websites alternate name is iputgooinmyarmsandtheywe restill16inches.com .... we also have mydumbassmainlinedsyntho l.biz

:D

Sandy made teh funny...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 11:53:42 AM »
The best way to grow 2 inches in height  ;D

I know you have so many "How to..." books and instructional DVD's...so maybe you can share with all of us...

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE HEIGHT MILOS....BUT I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO ADD 2 INCHES TO YOUR ARMS....:)   :P

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 12:25:46 PM »
DA BULL = NO HONOR

sandycoosworth

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2007, 12:34:51 PM »
if da bull is jerome ferguson (black guy at bb.com booth) i must say he looked more impressive than almost all of the pros i saw at the arnold

AVBG

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2007, 02:35:04 PM »
 :)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 04:12:10 PM »
:)
wtf is this guy doing with gloves touching a bodybuilder's butt in the background?

fuck that's enough, "pro" bbing is definetely too gay.

AVBG

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 04:12:52 PM »
wtf is this guy doing with gloves touching a bodybuilder's butt in the background?

fuck that's enough, "pro" bbing is definetely too gay.

pro tan. ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2007, 07:57:44 AM »
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE HEIGHT MILOS....BUT I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO ADD 2 INCHES TO YOUR ARMS....:)   :P
ouch........Lee, you really go for the jugular.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2007, 12:24:14 AM »

Now you talking Lee...gimme a secret...You mean my 6 pound pink dumbbells would not do the job?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2007, 12:19:07 PM »
Now you talking Lee...gimme a secret...You mean my 6 pound pink dumbbells would not do the job?

For that wonderful information, you should help him reduce his midsection, or maybe bring up his leg shape... since he can't have the longest legs, if they had some better lines, it would help.