Author Topic: Milos manipulating facts to win his case  (Read 3795 times)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Milos manipulating facts to win his case
« on: March 12, 2007, 09:48:52 AM »
Milos Sarcev is so desperate that he is changing usernames and quotes just to show that his case is going strong.  After the post of Wong’s Apology letter Milos says Wong acted like everything was ok.  So why didn’t you ask him what he meant by the “evil scheme”??

You always act like you are brave and never fear anything but always fall short in proving.  Of course we know you are a great better on your wife punching getbigers!!

You stared the war on the IFBB and they will screw you. Your weider contract will be canceled on not renewed, meaning no more wieder contract. And your athletes placing will go downgraded unless they training with someone else.  Guess all that show off didn’t pay off that you are a man who stands for the truth.  The truth took you down.

You will do the aussie for Sunny??!! Hell you wont even stand on a IFBB stage anymore. 

Then Milos gets so pathetic and goes after paul chua point of origin!!! Y??? what will that help in wining you case?

The Original Post by portfolio:
http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=7118.15

The misleading post by Milos:
http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=7704.0

Stavios

Re: Milos manipulating facts to win his case
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 02:16:05 PM »
haters always hate  :-\

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 05:46:24 PM »
Milos Sarcev is so desperate that he is changing usernames and quotes just to show that his case is going strong.  After the post of Wong’s Apology letter Milos says Wong acted like everything was ok.  So why didn’t you ask him what he meant by the “evil scheme”??

You always act like you are brave and never fear anything but always fall short in proving.  Of course we know you are a great better on your wife punching getbigers!!

You stared the war on the IFBB and they will screw you. Your weider contract will be canceled on not renewed, meaning no more wieder contract. And your athletes placing will go downgraded unless they training with someone else.  Guess all that show off didn’t pay off that you are a man who stands for the truth.  The truth took you down.

You will do the aussie for Sunny??!! Hell you wont even stand on a IFBB stage anymore. 

Then Milos gets so pathetic and goes after paul chua point of origin!!! Y??? what will that help in wining you case?

The Original Post by portfolio:
http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=7118.15

The misleading post by Milos:
http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=7704.0

Changing user names...and other nonsense is for people like you - hiding your identity as you would never know what BRAVE means...
My actions speak lauder than my words - I don't contradict myself, manipulate things...etc...and I am brave enough to speak my mind and stick my neck all the way out - for good of all the IFBB athletes...and NOT for my personal interests.

It is more than obvious to everyone - I have a lot to loose and very little to gain (personal satisfaction of seeing just a little bit of justice) by pushing the issues with Paul Chua, IFBB, judges...etc...
But, for some people HONOR, PRIDE and COURAGE means much more than success...and I am one of those people.

Now, I will answer ALL of your questions...and questions of others (as my time permits)...but would you do the same?

As far as Wong - I did ask him what he meant by "evil scheme"...and he didn't answer...only said: he got the call from someone (can you guess who ::)...and he needed to consider his options...)
He comes on board and reads everything - so why don't you ask him WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

So - here it is - open invitation for ANY discussion...I am ready...are you?

Oh, almost forgot - you accuse me of changing my user names - can you tell me which user name I used other than mine?

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 02:35:54 AM »
This is the first rely you don’t mention your 72 shows that you did. 

You want to make a comeback and you know you will not do well so you rather say you are a man of honor and attach the IFBB to get suspended and then say if I did I would have but they didn’t let me. 

You always take of your clothes and show off and say you had a pound of chocolate or cheese cake,, what does that suppose to mean??  You compared your legs with Jay cutler to prove what?? You are not even close to him but you knew that the pix would show different and a lot of jays haters will say you look better.  All of that to make hype that you can still make it.  be realistic you cant even qualify these days.  and don’t blame it on lack of time,, if you don’t have time then keep your mouth shut. 

I as well answer all the questions but the thing is I don’t have to prove anything cause I didn’t do 72 shows.  And most important I don’t want to show off – on the other hand you want to say that you know everything and you can have a perfect physique but you only won one show and now all you do is talk – reminds me o gh15.

And as for wong getting a p[hone call, do you remember a guy called Mios Sarcev who was suppose to talk on No bull Radio but got a phone call and didn’t?? ?? ??

And one last thing I didn’t accuse you of changing your user name I said that what you said was posted by “wong” was actually posted “portfolio”

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 02:45:12 AM »
Changing user names...and other nonsense is for people like you - hiding your identity as you would never know what BRAVE means...
My actions speak lauder than my words - I don't contradict myself, manipulate things...etc...and I am brave enough to speak my mind and stick my neck all the way out - for good of all the IFBB athletes...and NOT for my personal interests.

It is more than obvious to everyone - I have a lot to loose and very little to gain (personal satisfaction of seeing just a little bit of justice) by pushing the issues with Paul Chua, IFBB, judges...etc...
But, for some people HONOR, PRIDE and COURAGE means much more than success...and I am one of those people.

Now, I will answer ALL of your questions...and questions of others (as my time permits)...but would you do the same?

As far as Wong - I did ask him what he meant by "evil scheme"...and he didn't answer...only said: he got the call from someone (can you guess who ::)...and he needed to consider his options...)
He comes on board and reads everything - so why don't you ask him WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

So - here it is - open invitation for ANY discussion...I am ready...are you?

Oh, almost forgot - you accuse me of changing my user names - can you tell me which user name I used other than mine?
Any way, I hope you win against this case in your way(without strategy).

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 02:48:32 AM »
Milos will only concede defeat if you can do his epic workout of legs and 2447 reps of barbell curl with 15 pounds weight
I am a mini beast

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 04:51:43 PM »
This is the first rely you don’t mention your 72 shows that you did. 

You want to make a comeback and you know you will not do well so you rather say you are a man of honor and attach the IFBB to get suspended and then say if I did I would have but they didn’t let me. 

You always take of your clothes and show off and say you had a pound of chocolate or cheese cake,, what does that suppose to mean??  You compared your legs with Jay cutler to prove what?? You are not even close to him but you knew that the pix would show different and a lot of jays haters will say you look better.  All of that to make hype that you can still make it.  be realistic you cant even qualify these days.  and don’t blame it on lack of time,, if you don’t have time then keep your mouth shut. 

I as well answer all the questions but the thing is I don’t have to prove anything cause I didn’t do 72 shows.  And most important I don’t want to show off – on the other hand you want to say that you know everything and you can have a perfect physique but you only won one show and now all you do is talk – reminds me o gh15.

And as for wong getting a p[hone call, do you remember a guy called Mios Sarcev who was suppose to talk on No bull Radio but got a phone call and didn’t?? ?? ??

And one last thing I didn’t accuse you of changing your user name I said that what you said was posted by “wong” was actually posted “portfolio”

1- "This is the first rely you don’t mention your 72 shows that you did."

A): First??? Are you sure?
Nonsense like this is typical for people that have no point...and you absolutely have none.
While I am very proud of my 72 IFBB pro shows that I have entered (qualifying for the Mr. Olympia for 10 consecutive years) and keep mentioning that as IT IS my record that shows a lot - if someone actually think about it.
Shows that I accepted the challenges and entered just about every show that was organized - accepting to be compared with the very best in the world.
Also - it shows my high level of professionalism - that I was DOING MY JOB - as I do see every show as possible job that professional bodybuilders SHOULD consider - when they pass certain shows (we have very few every year...so I would only think that it is very much beneficial for many guys to enter AS MANY SHOWS AS POSSIBLE)...
Now my question to you - why is mentioning of 72 shows that I did wrong?

2) You want to make a comeback and you know you will not do well so you rather say you are a man of honor and attach the IFBB to get suspended and then say if I did I would have but they didn't let me.

A) Another nonsense - but I want to see where is this going...
You are suggesting that I want to get suspended so I would not compete again?
Is this the case?
If I don't want to compete - why would I say that I will?
After 72 SHOWS ( ;D ;D ;D) do I need to compete again? I don't need to...I want to...and I will - when I decide it is the time.
I competed since 1991 until 1999 (in 1991 and 1992 I entered every IFBB show that was organized - since I started competing as a pro and in 1999 I have entered also every single show that was organized...) Than I took break and due to various reasons (business related) I just didn't put my competitive careere as my #1 priority...
However, I always stayed in shape and to this day I am very close to contest shape...which obviously bothers you ;)

3) You always take of your clothes and show off and say you had a pound of chocolate or cheese cake,, what does that suppose to mean??  You compared your legs with Jay cutler to prove what?? You are not even close to him but you knew that the pix would show different and a lot of jays haters will say you look better.  All of that to make hype that you can still make it.  be realistic you cant even qualify these days.  and don’t blame it on lack of time,, if you don't have time then keep your mouth shut. 

A) I take my clothes of to show INTERESTED people in what kind of shape I am - ALWAYS...(not only on the contest day)...
I do mention what kind of diet I am on (cheese cake, chocolate, apple pies...etc) to emphasise some of my diet principles - that you obviously have NO CLUE what they are...If you do - you would certainly know what does that suppose to mean.
I compared my legs to Jay Cutler to prove what?
What do you think I proved? ;)
Jay who just won Mr. Olympia 5 days before and 2 hours before he was going to step on the stage and compete - next to someone like me who didn't compete for years and it is in the middle of my super busy season...
I did that so Jay's haters can say I look better? Interesting statement.
Did I want to create the hype? Don't you think I would do much more photos than that - and post them all?
I was shaving - with intentions to compete in Romania and surprise everyone...Off course - few people would question that - just because...But - what do you think would be a reason I had a posing trunks when Jay came to my hotel room in Romania?
I had shaved my legs and front of the body and I was about to call Hide's friend to shave my back - when Jay called (and asked me if I can help him with color...).
After I finished with Jay - that was simply not enough time for me to shave my back and get ready - so I didn't...
But, people like you who can't stand someone's else's success have to find the reason to complain, put people down...be negative...etc
To remind you - I competed with Jay 4 times and he beat me only once (at Arnold 1999 - when he was 4th and I was 5th...)...so I am not even close to him?
When you find out what confidence means (I like to be quietly confident - without being flashy and downright arrogant...) - than you will realize what means to strip down your cloths next to Mr. Olympia who is ready to step on the stage...

On another note - I certainly believe I will qualify otherwise I would not even attempt to compete...and quite honestly I thought that Romania was just perfect chance for me - and I highly regret not doing it...but I will have another chance.

4) I as well answer all the questions but the thing is I don’t have to prove anything cause I didn't do 72 shows.  And most important I don't want to show off – on the other hand you want to say that you know everything and you can have a perfect physique but you only won one show and now all you do is talk – reminds me o gh15.

A) What is your real name and what did I do to make you so bitter towards me (not that I care - but I would like to know anyway...).
And the most importantly - you don't want to show off but you think that I am?
To remind you in professional bodybuilding our bodies are our business - so when we show our body to someone we show them level of development and stage of preparation...I show what I look like to many people at their request - especially when they doubt that I am in shape...
However - I do not pose and take photos with fans posing - as I leave that part for the stage...
Now, it is obvious that it bothers you that I act like I know everything - which is far away from the truth...
There are many things I have no clue about...and I am learning every day...But things that I know - I have no problem discussing - and that's where my confidence might be interpreted as arrogance - which is certainly NOT THE CASE...
I very much dislike arrogant people.
Also, thank you for saying that I have perfect physique (I certainly wouldn't go that far to claim such a thing...but you mut have a reason - so THANK YOU, I do appreciate that)...
You are mentioning gh15...and I really don't know what was the point as I have no clue who that is or what he/she claims...

5) And as for wong getting a p[hone call, do you remember a guy called Mios Sarcev who was suppose to talk on No bull Radio but got a phone call and didn’t?? ??

A) Your point?
I did get the phone call to be reminded that No bull Radio is indeed MD production...so it is call with a purpose...
Wong got the phone call to be threatened that what he claims he has to CHANGE - otherwise he will be suspended ( ;) - sounds familiar?)
Why doesn't Wong explain what relly happened...I can stay out of that (for now).

6) And one last thing I didn’t accuse you of changing your user name I said that what you said was posted by “wong” was actually posted “portfolio”

A) Why don't you point out what you are trying to say - as I have no clue what you are talking about...

Now - this is what I am calling answering every question...It's your turn...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 04:54:53 PM »
Any way, I hope you win against this case in your way(without strategy).

Without strategy?
Again - you are ASSuming...as usual...

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 04:56:29 PM »
I hope you are enjoying your trip in australia Milos  8)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 04:58:58 PM »
I hope you are enjoying your trip in australia Milos  8)

Off course...I have my family with me...(getting ready to go out as we speak...my girls are getting ready ;))

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 06:40:33 PM »
Where are you now Milos? Which part of Australia?
I am a mini beast

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 02:59:45 AM »
Where are you now Milos? Which part of Australia?

Melbourne

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 04:14:57 AM »
Without strategy?
Again - you are ASSuming...as usual...
Oh sorry.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 04:16:16 AM »
Milos, don't you realize there are some battles you can not win.  Questioning the IFBB is like questioning the federal government.  A single man can not beat them.  Just accept the fact that people are routinely getting ass raped and go about your business.  Stop trying to fight other people's battles, on another continent no less.

The negatives definatly out weigh the positives in your case.  Without the IFBB you are fucked.  They made you and they can end you.  Don't tell me the Weider offices haven't had a hand in how successful your gym is and not to mention your years of endorsment deals. Don't you expect to make a successful comeback?  Talking shit about their judging will get you placed last...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 04:45:43 AM »
Melbourne

bummer, if it were sydney id come meet u!

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 01:54:16 AM »
Everyone knows you did 72 shows and won 1 so no need to mention it in every post.  Doing a lot of shows is not an achievement.  When saying I placed in the top 5 Mr. O in 13 consecutive years now that’s an achievement.

You beat Jay in 3 occasions,, that is history,, you are not even close to jay now.  Do you mean you can beat jay??  You won’t even be compared to him unless you and him were the only participants

I still didn’t get the Romanian GP story.  You mean you wanted to participate and hide’s friends were removing your hair but cause jay called you to help him with the color??!!

What I understood from what you wrote is,, you wanted to compete – and was going to kick jay’s asss cause you looked better than him in the picture and beat him 3 time- but cause he called you to help him with the color you didn’t get enough time.   

You don’t need to know my real name cause I didn’t do 72 shows and I am not famous and dont want to show off.

And as for wong,, he also got a phone call to remind him that he is an IFBB athlete and he should bash the integrity of the organization.

I am trying to say that what you posted on your board saying that it was wong’s posted,, it wasn’t ,, it was posted by a guy called portfolio.

And we all know you have no time and you are a very busy businessman so you wont get time to prepare this year as well but if you do compete you will kick everyone’s ass. 

Good luck

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 07:25:22 AM »
...I am not famous and dont want to show off.

Then why must you come on here and antagonize Milos? ::) Because you're not famous, but you want to be. :)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 07:29:32 AM »
Melbourne

nice to see you at the expo milos. I thought you had a son?
Get Big, or Die Trying

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 01:21:07 PM »
Everyone knows you did 72 shows and won 1 so no need to mention it in every post.  Doing a lot of shows is not an achievement.  When saying I placed in the top 5 Mr. O in 13 consecutive years now that’s an achievement.

You beat Jay in 3 occasions,, that is history,, you are not even close to jay now.  Do you mean you can beat jay??  You won’t even be compared to him unless you and him were the only participants

I still didn’t get the Romanian GP story.  You mean you wanted to participate and hide’s friends were removing your hair but cause jay called you to help him with the color??!!

What I understood from what you wrote is,, you wanted to compete – and was going to kick jay’s asss cause you looked better than him in the picture and beat him 3 time- but cause he called you to help him with the color you didn’t get enough time.   

You don’t need to know my real name cause I didn’t do 72 shows and I am not famous and dont want to show off.

And as for wong,, he also got a phone call to remind him that he is an IFBB athlete and he should bash the integrity of the organization.

I am trying to say that what you posted on your board saying that it was wong’s posted,, it wasn’t ,, it was posted by a guy called portfolio.

And we all know you have no time and you are a very busy businessman so you wont get time to prepare this year as well but if you do compete you will kick everyone’s ass. 

Good luck

Great answer ;)...Why am I not surprised?

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 11:20:41 AM »

I think this part is still mysterious

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 12:06:02 AM »
Mysterious part...?

OK - I'll try to explain again...
I remember back in 1980 Arnold went to Australia to commentate 1980 Mr. Olympia...He didn't tell anyone that he is planning to compete...and he just went to athletes meeting and picked up competitors number...

So, I was planning to do the same thing...Problem is in Austria day earlier I had no chance to shave my body...and when we got to Romania I started shaving right away - as we had just couple of hours...(whoever tried to shave the whole body would know how much time that takes...)
I managed to shave my arms, legs and torso when Jay called me...

Anyway, when he came to the room I was still hoping that I can finish putting the tan on him (Jan Tana) and finish my shaving...
I was going to ask Hide's friend Betty if she would be so kind and come to my room to shave my back...but that never happened as we were running out of time.
Hide and Betty came to my room as I was "painting" Jay and that's why we have those two pics (as I asked Betty to take them).

Now - why would I take pics with Jay?
To prove that I am better than him and that I would "kick his ass in the contest"?

I am Jay's friend for numerous years...and having the chance to take "comparison photo" with current Mr. Olympia is something that doesn't just happens...
I had the opportunity to do it, ask Jay and he had no problem doing it...

I certainly didn't think that I could beat him that day (in anything but pie eating contest)...but standing next to Mr. Olympia 5 days after he won the contest and being able to look OK - is something that I am proud off...

AVBG

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 01:47:04 AM »
Mysterious part...?

OK - I'll try to explain again...
I remember back in 1980 Arnold went to Australia to commentate 1980 Mr. Olympia...He didn't tell anyone that he is planning to compete...and he just went to athletes meeting and picked up competitors number...

So, I was planning to do the same thing...Problem is in Austria day earlier I had no chance to shave my body...and when we got to Romania I started shaving right away - as we had just couple of hours...(whoever tried to shave the whole body would know how much time that takes...)
I managed to shave my arms, legs and torso when Jay called me...

Anyway, when he came to the room I was still hoping that I can finish putting the tan on him (Jan Tana) and finish my shaving...
I was going to ask Hide's friend Betty if she would be so kind and come to my room to shave my back...but that never happened as we were running out of time.
Hide and Betty came to my room as I was "painting" Jay and that's why we have those two pics (as I asked Betty to take them).

Now - why would I take pics with Jay?
To prove that I am better than him and that I would "kick his ass in the contest"?

I am Jay's friend for numerous years...and having the chance to take "comparison photo" with current Mr. Olympia is something that doesn't just happens...
I had the opportunity to do it, ask Jay and he had no problem doing it...

I certainly didn't think that I could beat him that day (in anything but pie eating contest)...but standing next to Mr. Olympia 5 days after he won the contest and being able to look OK - is something that I am proud off...

they're some of the best quads I have ever seen.. Jay's aren't too bad either.

AVBG

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 02:05:07 AM »
Those quads are kind of like Arnold's - great separation.  Separation impresses me more than striations.  Tom Platz had both though.  :o

I am with you; separation over striation all the way.. even if it means obesity... LOL ;)