Author Topic: CROATCH`S Claim I'm 208 @6% bf at 5' 7 1/2" Natural.  (Read 23556 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: CROATCH`S Claim I'm 208 @6% bf at 5' 7 1/2" Natural.
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »
5 7.5" is short and 200lbs looks bigger then what Croatch looks from what I have seen.

So Adonis is right about that.

But Croatch may be 200lbs because of a big bone structure. 
Yes, Monster Bone Structure.  What sorry fucking physique to start with..hahah
I was probably 8% in that earlier shot.  Probably 8% now.
Epic 13" arms, brutal 70" egghead, monster white trash tattoos.
Self Owning...hahah
N

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2007, 06:55:22 PM »
Self Owning...hahah

Wow you have some balls.  I was just looking at some pics today of me a five years ago. It was so bad, my body is still a project in the works, but fuck I looked so skinny. 

Good job on this attainment!!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2007, 07:11:13 PM »
Croatch is spot on

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2007, 07:13:42 PM »
i'd be ready to strangle someone on a 'diet" like that.

so would i, but my point was that it's extremely easy to have a "common everyday" diet that is severely antithetical to athletic goals. what i listed there is nothing abnormal for a lot of people, and i dare say you'd find that millions out there who eat far worse on a daily basis without realizing it.

adam, like all of us, likely instinctively knows which foods are a better choice than the others. if you're at a restaurant and see one meal that's all bread and another that's a fair balance between a lean meat and a bread, we'll pick the latter. he admits to eating fruits, salads, and the like. i don't really aim for an especially difficult diet, but here's what i've had so far today (i'm trimming down hence the light load)

morning: a large bowl of raisin bran in skim milk and some OJ

lunch: a 12" meatball sub with provolone

post-workout: about 3/4 scoop of a GNC gainer, i'd ballpark it at under 600 cals

dinner: a mandarin chicken salad with light ranch dressing and a banana

an hour later: a small bowl of cereal (the salad was too small and i was hurtin' again after an hour)

and before i hit the hay i'll repeat breakfast, without the OJ.

if you add that up, i got a fair amount of protein in there and in the 2500-3000 calorie ballpark. you could call that an "average everyday diet", but i chose everything specifically. is it a perfectly planned and scientific diet? hell no, but it also wasn't whatever i could get my hands on without regard for what's in it.

and that's my point. what you and i would call a "normal diet" is not what is a normal diet to the world at large.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2007, 07:16:21 PM »
I think he is full of shit if he thinks he is 6 percent bodyfat.

and I think you are full of  shit if you think you are 3% bf :-\

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2007, 07:17:30 PM »

You have the genetics of an interior decorator.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2007, 07:18:12 PM »
so would i, but my point was that it's extremely easy to have a "common everyday" diet that is severely antithetical to athletic goals. what i listed there is nothing abnormal for a lot of people, and i dare say you'd find that millions out there who eat far worse on a daily basis without realizing it.

adam, like all of us, likely instinctively knows which foods are a better choice than the others. if you're at a restaurant and see one meal that's all bread and another that's a fair balance between a lean meat and a bread, we'll pick the latter. he admits to eating fruits, salads, and the like. i don't really aim for an especially difficult diet, but here's what i've had so far today (i'm trimming down hence the light load)

post-workout: about 3/4 scoop of a GNC gainer, i'd ballpark it at under 600 cals

an hour later: a small bowl of cereal (the salad was too small and i was hurtin' again after an hour)

if you add that up, i got a fair amount of protein in there and in the 2500-3000 calorie ballpark. you could call that an "average everyday diet", but i chose everything specifically. is it a perfectly planned and scientific diet? hell no, but it also wasn't whatever i could get my hands on without regard for what's in it.

and that's my point. what you and i would call a "normal diet" is not what is a normal diet to the world at large.

You need to lower your caloires a bit more.  Get rid of some of the fat a little faster.  Do this day in, day out and you too will be ripped.  You aren`t an athlete nor is any bodybuilder, PRO or otherwise.

It would be different if you were an athlete.  You would simply need more calories.   I am glad that Layne has explained to you that their is no such thing as dirty foods or clean foods, good foods or bad foods.

Perhaps you should read more on the evolutionary process which took place in humans to gain a better understanding of how efficient we really are.  No species of any animal would be here if they weren`t entirely efficient.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2007, 07:19:40 PM »

By the way, I pick whatever I want to eat by the way according to my taste buds and preference.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2007, 07:22:19 PM »

You would be better off KNOWING how much you are eating, instead of guessing.  You aren`t giving me an exact caloric amount so I cannot say that you are in the 2500-3000. I also don`t know how much you are eating.  Are you sure you do?  Do you just eyeball it?   

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »
You need to lower your caloires a bit more.  Get rid of some of the fat a little faster.  Do this day in, day out and you too will be ripped.  You aren`t an athlete nor is any bodybuilder, PRO or otherwise.

It would be different if you were an athlete.  You would simply need more calories.   I am glad that Layne has explained to you that their is no such thing as dirty foods or clean foods, good foods or bad foods.

Perhaps you should read more on the evolutionary process which took place in humans to gain a better understanding of how efficient we really are.  No species of any animal would be here if they weren`t entirely efficient.

a few things: i'm 265 pounds with a metabolism that's gotten quicker over time. that's plenty low for me now. if i keep lowering calories my body isn't going to just drop all fat more quickly, otherwise i'd just go anorexic again.

secondly, layne and bodyfx2 BOTH said that macronutrient ratios make a huge difference and that there is a such thing as a "bad food" when looked at in the scope of goals. a slice of pizza can be counterbalanced, but a diet full of similarly constructed food will NOT help you. more than that, some foods can be unhealthy in the long-term. you're confusing what "good" and "bad" mean.

thirdly, the evolutionary process does not mean any body is entirely efficient. we are efficient, but we aren't perfectly so. i appreciate that you're big on evolutionary science and a fellow dawkins reader, but gah dammit boy pay closer attention.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2007, 07:27:39 PM »
Holy shit....hahahah...only 1 year training and Darrem Charles' son already has a better physique than Apenis LOL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2007, 07:28:12 PM »
Here is what I ate on 3/10/07

1.:Stuffed Eggplant with Wine Sauce
2. Fried Fish and Macaroni and Cheese
3. Burger King Whopper
4. 3 Glasses of Wine
5. 2 Large Pieces of Handmade Pizza with Truffle Oil, Mushrooms and Crab Meat
6. Doughnut

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »
a few things: i'm 265 pounds with a metabolism that's gotten quicker over time. that's plenty low for me now. if i keep lowering calories my body isn't going to just drop all fat more quickly, otherwise i'd just go anorexic again.

secondly, layne and bodyfx2 BOTH said that macronutrient ratios make a huge difference and that there is a such thing as a "bad food" when looked at in the scope of goals. a slice of pizza can be counterbalanced, but a diet full of similarly constructed food will NOT help you. more than that, some foods can be unhealthy in the long-term. you're confusing what "good" and "bad" mean.

thirdly, the evolutionary process does not mean any body is entirely efficient. we are efficient, but we aren't perfectly so. i appreciate that you're big on evolutionary science and a fellow dawkins reader, but gah dammit boy pay closer attention.

Bodybuilders do not need special diets at all.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2007, 07:30:03 PM »
You need to lower your caloires a bit more.  Get rid of some of the fat a little faster.  Do this day in, day out and you too will be ripped.  You aren`t an athlete nor is any bodybuilder, PRO or otherwise.

It would be different if you were an athlete.  You would simply need more calories.   I am glad that Layne has explained to you that their is no such thing as dirty foods or clean foods, good foods or bad foods.

Perhaps you should read more on the evolutionary process which took place in humans to gain a better understanding of how efficient we really are.  No species of any animal would be here if they weren`t entirely efficient.

Stop acting like you know what talking about.  You play it off like your coming from experience or have the point of view of the above in bold.  When you don't clue about much and post your video already.  Every body here is getting real sick of you posting and starting crap threads.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »
You would be better off KNOWING how much you are eating, instead of guessing.  You aren`t giving me an exact caloric amount so I cannot say that you are in the 2500-3000. I also don`t know how much you are eating.  Are you sure you do?  Do you just eyeball it?   

2500-3000 is arbitrary anyway. how can you know how many calories i need? for my size, my activity level, what i eat, my genetics, how much sleep i get... it's a lot to add together and you've never explained how you can claim to know how calories will affect the body minute by minute.

and that contradicts your claim that you only go by weekly averages. if what you're saying is true that calories change your body by the minute, then what is the point of going by weekly averages?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2007, 07:34:03 PM »
Bodybuilders do not need special diets at all.

wrong.

wrong*2

wrong*wrong

wrong^wrong

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2007, 07:36:52 PM »
2500-3000 is arbitrary anyway. how can you know how many calories i need? for my size, my activity level, what i eat, my genetics, how much sleep i get... it's a lot to add together and you've never explained how you can claim to know how calories will affect the body minute by minute.

and that contradicts your claim that you only go by weekly averages. if what you're saying is true that calories change your body by the minute, then what is the point of going by weekly averages?
On a long enough Timeline with Constant calories, we can know this easily with the realization of trends.  This is part of my formula.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2007, 07:39:56 PM »
wrong.

wrong*2

wrong*wrong

wrong^wrong

http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/64/1/187

Influence of protein intake and training status on nitrogen balance and lean body mass
M. A. Tarnopolsky, J. D. MacDougall and S. A. Atkinson
Department of Physical Education and Pediatrics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

The present study examined the effects of training status (endurance exercise or body building) on nitrogen balance, body composition, and urea excretion during periods of habitual and altered protein intakes. Experiments were performed on six elite bodybuilders, six elite endurance athletes, and six sedentary controls during a 10-day period of normal protein intake followed by a 10-day period of altered protein intake. The nitrogen balance data revealed that bodybuilders required 1.12 times and endurance athletes required 1.67 times more daily protein than sedentary controls. Lean body mass (density) was maintained in bodybuilders consuming 1.05 g protein.kg-1.day-1. Endurance athletes excreted more total daily urea than either bodybuilders or controls. We conclude that bodybuilders during habitual training require a daily protein intake only slightly greater than that for sedentary individuals in the maintenance of lean body mass and that endurance athletes require daily protein intakes greater than either bodybuilders or sedentary individuals to meet the needs of protein catabolism during exercise.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2007, 07:41:35 PM »
Slightly Greater than Sedentary Individuals- Bodybuilder`s Protein requirement.

Now, that figure is ENTRIELY easy to meet without even trying.  In fact, you would have to TRY YOUR HARDEST to NOT meet that protein requirement.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2007, 07:48:24 PM »
http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/64/1/187

Influence of protein intake and training status on nitrogen balance and lean body mass
M. A. Tarnopolsky, J. D. MacDougall and S. A. Atkinson
Department of Physical Education and Pediatrics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

The present study examined the effects of training status (endurance exercise or body building) on nitrogen balance, body composition, and urea excretion during periods of habitual and altered protein intakes. Experiments were performed on six elite bodybuilders, six elite endurance athletes, and six sedentary controls during a 10-day period of normal protein intake followed by a 10-day period of altered protein intake. The nitrogen balance data revealed that bodybuilders required 1.12 times and endurance athletes required 1.67 times more daily protein than sedentary controls. Lean body mass (density) was maintained in bodybuilders consuming 1.05 g protein.kg-1.day-1. Endurance athletes excreted more total daily urea than either bodybuilders or controls. We conclude that bodybuilders during habitual training require a daily protein intake only slightly greater than that for sedentary individuals in the maintenance of lean body mass and that endurance athletes require daily protein intakes greater than either bodybuilders or sedentary individuals to meet the needs of protein catabolism during exercise.

Before you start off with the big stuff, you need to learn difference about INDUSTRIALLY CREATED TRANS FATS and NATURALLY OCCURING TRANS FATS still.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=134811.0

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2007, 07:56:06 PM »
http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/abstract/76/3/511

Effect of protein source on resistive-training-induced changes in body composition and muscle size in older men1,2,3 Mark D Haub, Amanda M Wells, Mark A Tarnopolsky and Wayne W Campbell
1 From the Department of Human Nutrition, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS (MDH); the Nutrition, Metabolism, and Exercise Laboratory, Donald W Reynolds Center on Aging, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, North Little Rock, AR (MDH and AMW); the Department of Medicine, Division of Neurology, McMaster University Medical Centre, Hamilton, Canada (MAT); and the Department of Foods and Nutrition, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN (WWC).

Background: Aging is associated with reductions in muscle mass and strength, but nutrition and exercise interventions can delay this progression and enhance the quality of life.

Objective: We examined whether the predominant source of protein consumed by older men influenced measures of muscle size and strength, body composition, resting energy expenditure, and skeletal muscle creatine concentrations in response to 12 wk of resistive training.
Design: After consuming a lactoovovegetarian (LOV) diet for 2 wk, 21 men aged 65 ± 5 y were randomly assigned to either consume a beef-containing (BC) diet (n = 10) or to continue the LOV diet (n = 11) throughout resistive training. The BC diet included 0.6 g protein · kg-1 · d-1 from beef and the LOV diet included 0.6 g protein · kg-1 · d-1 from textured vegetable protein (soy) sources. The remaining protein in the diets came from self-selected LOV sources.

Results: The mean total protein intake for both groups ranged from 1.03 to 1.17 g · kg-1 · d-1 during the intervention. Men in both groups had improvements (14–38%) in maximal dynamic strength of all the muscle groups trained with no significant difference between groups. With resistive training, cross-sectional muscle area of the vastus lateralis increased in both groups (4.2 ± 3.0% and 6.0 ± 2.6% for the LOV and BC groups, respectively) with no significant difference between groups. Body composition, resting energy expenditure, and concentrations of muscle creatine, phosphocreatine, and total creatine did not differ significantly between groups or change over time.

Conclusions: These data suggest that increases in muscle strength and size were not influenced by the predominant source of protein consumed by older men with adequate total protein intake.

Key Words: Vegetarian • omnivore • meat • beef • soy • textured vegetable protein • protein source • aging • elderly men • muscle strength • strength training • resistive training • exercise • muscle hypertrophy • creatine

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2007, 07:57:03 PM »
Self Owning...hahah

How old is that pic, Croatch?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »
How old is that pic, Croatch?

Watch his video he made about his transformation, Croatch can you repost it up?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2007, 08:00:04 PM »
SEE YOU CLAIM ALL THIS CRAP, BUT YOU STILL  LOOK LIKE SHIT, SO JUST STOP!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2007, 08:00:28 PM »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=1844991&dopt=Citation

Lemon PW.
Applied Physiology Research Laboratory, Kent State University, OH 44242.

The debate regarding optimal protein/amino acid needs of strength athletes is an old one. Recent evidence indicates that actual requirements are higher than those of more sedentary individuals, although this is not widely recognized. Some data even suggest that high protein/amino acid diets can enhance the development of muscle mass and strength when combined with heavy resistance exercise training. Novices may have higher needs than experienced strength athletes, and substantial interindividual variability exists. Perhaps the most important single factor determining absolute protein/amino acid need is the adequacy of energy intake. Present data indicate that strength athletes should consume approximately 12-15% of their daily total energy intake as protein, or about 1.5-2.0 g protein/kg.d-1 (approximately 188-250% of the U.S. recommended dietary allowance). Although routinely consumed by many strength athletes, higher protein intakes have not been shown to be consistently effective and may even be associated with some health risks.