Author Topic: Dinosaur Vs Tank  (Read 13193 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Dinosaur Vs Tank
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 04:28:40 PM »
The Tank has a satellite guided aiming reticule.  The T-Rex does not have the best vision.  Clearly the Tank would win. However, it ALL DEPENDS on who is operating the tank.

Put a few children or babies in the Tank, and the T-Rex wins.

Nobody know what type of eyesite the T-Rex had, why, becaus e nobody's been alive to see one. And do go on the Jurassic Park, "the T-rex can only focus on movemen like a frog". That theory has been abandoned. One, the the T-rex was on top of the food chain, which requires top notch eyesight, it might even have rivalled a Peregrine Falcon's. Two, the T-rex is 7 tons, versus a tank which would be about 75 tons. Big difference.

Tank would win.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »
Nobody know what type of eyesite the T-Rex had, why, becaus e nobody's been alive to see one. And do go on the Jurassic Park, "the T-rex can only focus on movemen like a frog". That theory has been abandoned. One, the the T-rex was on top of the food chain, which requires top notch eyesight, it might even have rivalled a Peregrine Falcon's. Two, the T-rex is 7 tons, versus a tank which would be about 75 tons. Big difference.

Tank would win.
Even if you gave the tank no weapons but metal spikes and ramming capabilities id still opt for the tank.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2007, 04:34:21 PM »
I don't know about you guys but i have about had it with this dumbass versus threads. Here is one for you to ponder on. If a T-rex could go up against a tank who would win? Of course to make this fair the dino would get a laser beam attatched to its head. I personally think the tank would blow the shit out of the t-rex base on its ability to cut tight turns. Discuss....  ::)

Fvcken retard.

I'm positive you have no idea what a girl even looks like.

T-Rex vs a Tank  LOL LOL LOL

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2007, 04:51:41 PM »
You know what... fuck all that shit you guys have been saying.

1. A tank wouldn't even be phases by a t-rex stepping on it, biting it, scratching it, or even trying to flip it over.

2. The tank wouldn't even have to shoot it... it would only have to run over the dinos foot and he'd fall over.

Anyway you look at it...

Tank - 1
Trex - 0

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2007, 05:03:35 PM »
An army of sharks with freaking laser beams  attached to their heads would beat them both !

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 05:10:11 PM »
An army of sharks with freaking laser beams  attached to their heads would beat them both !

would they be ill-tempered?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 07:55:59 PM »
I tank could blow the shit out of the T-Rex from a mile away.  I give it to the tank