Author Topic: Almost impossible to have 50% body fat.  (Read 7606 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Almost impossible to have 50% body fat.
« on: March 17, 2007, 08:06:52 PM »
I saw this show on Discovery the other night. This big black guy weighed 1,000 pounds. He hadn't been out of bed in 10 years. The guy lived to eat greasy fat foods. Listening to him was hilarious. He had these unreal rolls of hanging flesh. He was taken to the hospital by crane. They measured him at 50% body fat. So if a person like this is only 50% than True Adonis claims of himself being at one time 40% must be way off base.
The House that Ruth built

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: Almost impossible to have 50% body fat.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 08:08:27 PM »
Like that show on Discovery about that hospital for fat people, most of them were 35-40%.

Hahaha, another epic disproval of TA's bullshit.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 08:09:05 PM »
I saw this show on Discovery the other night. This big black guy weighed 1,000 pounds. He hadn't been out of bed in 10 years. The guy lived to eat greasy fat foods. Listening to him was hilarious. He had these unreal rolls of hanging flesh. He was taken to the hospital by crane. They measured him at 50% body fat. So if a person like this is only 50% than True Adonis claims of himself being at one time 40% must be way off base.
 Relax champ. It is an over exaggeration but not to far off from the truth.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 08:10:39 PM »
TA was lucky to be at 25% in that pic he posted.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »
  Relax champ. It is an over exaggeration but not to far off from the truth.

Nobody is uptight except maybe you. What I was saying is once you start getting over 30% bodyfat you are extremely fat. That people aren't as fat as they think judging by this man being 1,000 pounds at only 50%.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 08:13:47 PM »

Nobody is uptight except maybe you. What I was saying is once you start getting over 30% bodyfat you are extremely fat. That people aren't as fat as they think judging by this man being 1,000 pounds at only 50%.
Wrong... people are ALWAYS fatter then they think they are. Quit making excuses so you can feel better about yourself ahahahah

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 08:18:49 PM »
Wrong... people are ALWAYS fatter then they think they are. Quit making excuses so you can feel better about yourself ahahahah

Dude, you ever try to make an intelligent statement? Or are you out to prove what a dick you are? As far as being fat I am 6'2" 212 pounds.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 08:19:19 PM »
Wrong... people are ALWAYS fatter then they think they are.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 08:19:26 PM »

Quick question, what about the people that aren't as fat as they think, and have another honest question, take out people in competition shape, for the everday person that works out, what is a good % of bodyfat?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 08:20:53 PM »
Dude, you ever try to make an intelligent statement? Or are you out to prove what a dick you are? As far as being fat I am 6'2" 212 pounds.

epic lard ass. ;D

jk

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 08:21:32 PM »
12-14% is comfortable and healthy.

I'd say 10-12% is optimal BF %.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 08:22:22 PM »
No.. simply telling the truth. Quite funny how people are so offended by it that they avoid it at all costs.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »
Quick question, what about the people that aren't as fat as they think, and have another honest question, take out people in competition shape, for the everday person that works out, what is a good % of bodyfat?
You mean like someone who doesnt work out? 10-15 is a very comfertable and easily maintainable range... hell it is even easy to maintain it in the single digits.

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 08:26:01 PM »
You mean like someone who doesnt work out? 10-15 is a very comfertable and easily maintainable range... hell it is even easy to maintain it in the single digits.

No question was someone who works out, was asking since you seem to be critical of people's bodyfat, and that is not a slam on you, i am curious

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 08:26:56 PM »
No question was someone who works out, was asking since you seem to be critical of people's bodyfat, and that is not a slam on you, i am curious

You can easily maintain 8% year round. It is done all the time. You can eat whatever you want as long as it is used.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 08:29:45 PM »
No.. simply telling the truth. Quite funny how people are so offended by it that they avoid it at all costs.

This topic wasn't meant to bash T.A. Buttsuck, it was just to point out how tremendously fat you have to be to have 50% bodyfat. Anyway my conclusion is Adonis and Buttsuck are definitely the same people.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 08:31:07 PM »
Perhaps their equipment isn't designed for such extremes in bodyweight

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 08:33:10 PM »
This topic wasn't meant to bash T.A. Buttsuck, it was just to point out how tremendously fat you have to be to have 50% bodyfat. Anyway my conclusion is Adonis and Buttsuck are definitely the same people.
I have posted my pictures and pics with me holding up on paper my written screen name. Ignorance is bliss aye?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 08:34:32 PM »
Perhaps their equipment isn't designed for such extremes in bodyweight
Indeed... there is no accurate way to test bodyfat. The best way is to go by eye.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 08:36:38 PM »

This is impossible. If his bodyfat were only 50%, then it would mean that he carried 500 lbs of lean body weight, something that is unlikely even in the case of a silverback gorilla. The average human male weights 165 lbs, so a 1000 lbs man would have a bodyfat percentage of over 80%.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 08:37:46 PM »
 This is impossible. If his bodyfat were only 50%, then it would mean that he carried 500 lbs of lean body weight, something that is unlikely even in the case of a silverback gorilla. The average human male weights 165 lbs, so a 1000 lbs man would have a bodyfat percentage of over 80%.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Exactly.. which brings me to my first point. People are ALWAYS FATTER then the think they are.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 08:44:13 PM »
Yah, so then that guy must be about 500 lbs of lean mass.  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 08:47:13 PM »
Yah, so then that guy must be about 500 lbs of lean mass.  ::)

that guy should diet down and compete
he would dwarf Ronald

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
Answer to this.

You are contending that the guy has 500 lbs of lean mass?

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 08:49:03 PM »
I agree that the 1000 pound dude have more than 50% bf

I agree that Adonis has never been even near 40% bf in his life