Author Topic: Alexxx appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4228 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Alexxx appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 18, 2007, 11:26:58 AM »
i think it's high time to give this 6'3' 191 pound mexican looking specimen some props, he's unreal, benches 205 for 6, has 14 inch arms and had a massive 2 second appearance in a movie opening a set of double doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there anything that this beast can't do?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Alexxx appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 11:27:55 AM »
let's see...

he looks better than you.
his body is better than yours
and he fucked more girls than you, even though he's 10 years younger

but you have more posts on getbig...congratulations  ::)
Z

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 11:29:34 AM »
let's see...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 11:30:36 AM »
i think it's high time to give this 6'3' 191 pound mexican looking specimen some props, he's unreal, benches 205 for 6, has 14 inch arms and had a massive 2 second appearance in a movie opening a set of double doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there anything that this beast can't do?

Arn't you the guy who got scared of the 175 pound "mindspin"

that shocked me, you had 50 pounds on him.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 11:30:44 AM »
let's see...

hahahaha, uh oh!!! looks like someone is angry and bitter that his "empire" was owned by the allmighty SQUAD. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »
Arn't you the guy who got scared of the 175 pound "mindspin"

that shocked me, you had 50 pounds on him.

hahahaha ok "david paul" why don't you go put on some NWA and put on your crip bandana and make some gang signs in front of the mirror.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 11:34:06 AM »
have you noticed that squadfather always checks out guys at the gym who are there with their girlfriends? thats because he doesnt have one himself and is jealous
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 11:38:17 AM »
hahahaha ok "david paul" why don't you go put on some NWA and put on your crip bandana and make some gang signs in front of the mirror.

you see, you have no balls, you have no credability, you got scared of mindspin.  ;D

"why are you angry, i don't want to fight"

he didnt even mention fighting, you talk shit, and always back out.

Alexxx would dominate you in real life.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 11:40:28 AM »
Alex really wasn't in 300 was he ???

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »
Alex really wasn't in 300 was he ???

Yeah, he was.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 11:41:25 AM »

you see, you have no balls, you have no credability, you got scared of mindspin.  ;D

"why are you angry, i don't want to fight"

he didnt even mention fighting, you talk shit, and always back out.

Alexxx would dominate you in real life.

hahahaha, of course he would ::) this coming from a 5'8" 202 pound at 30 percent bodyfat "black man" who walks around bodybuilding expos wearing a bandana, size medium Body for Life t shirt and sunglasses making gang signs, hahahahaha, what a winner.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 11:44:50 AM »
hahahaha, of course he would ::) this coming from a 5'8" 202 pound at 30 percent bodyfat "black man" who walks around bodybuilding expos wearing a bandana, size medium Body for Life t shirt and sunglasses making gang signs, hahahahaha, what a winner.

i didnt see david paul but i did see someone who looked exactly like kimbo chillen at the expo ... him and his crew didnt look like people i would approach and fuck with

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 11:45:11 AM »

wheres ure pic big guy? ::)

your an aryan specimen right? ::)

btw, blockhead is 6'1, check my pic again, hes barely an inch taller than me  :)

You on the other hand, are a joke a joke, you  have been posting the same bullshit for 2 year straight at 40 posts a day.

Alexx pwns you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 11:46:07 AM »
i didnt see david paul but i did see someone who looked exactly like kimbo chillen at the expo ... him and his crew didnt look like people i would approach and fuck with
typical sissy ass black dude who is tough with all of his cousins around but when he's on his own in a white area of town you don't hear a peep out of his little bitch ass.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 11:47:16 AM »

i wasnt too impressed with his back but props to him for the screen time

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 11:49:37 AM »
let's see...

;D ;D ;D ;D    SO TRUE

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 11:52:24 AM »
typical sissy ass black dude who is tough with all of his cousins around but when he's on his own in a white area of town you don't hear a peep out if his little bitch ass.

haha, you got scared of mindspin, hes prob 175 soaking wet, he didnt mnetion fighting, he just wanted to meet you,

why were you scared squadfather, you were scared of a rican looking muther.fu.cker, I have no cousins, Kimbo was around that day, hes my boy, that it, I'm present at some of his fights,

you talk so much shit, yet when get called out, you cry like a bitch.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 11:54:22 AM »
haha, you got scared of mindspin, hes prob 175 soaking wet, he didnt mnetion fighting, he just wanted to meet you,

why were you scared squadfather, you were scared of a rican looking muther.fu.cker, I have no cousins, Kimbo was around that day, hes my boy, that it, I'm present at some of his fights,

hahahaha, ok "brutha", sounds like you're still angry that i ripped on your race for being the type of people who beat up 101 year old ladies and steal their money, hahahaha, epic not being able to accept the truth.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 11:56:14 AM »
wheres ure pic big guy? ::)

your an aryan specimen right? ::)

btw, blockhead is 6'1, check my pic again, hes barely an inch taller than me  :)

You on the other hand, are a joke a joke, you  have been posting the same bullshit for 2 year straight at 40 posts a day.

Alexx pwns you.

whenever someome brings up facts to squadfather his first response is to attack the person.

he never addresses the issue the person  brought up. I followed that thread also..and yes he backed away from mindspin
Here comes the money shot

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 11:57:21 AM »
hahahaha, ok "brutha", sounds like you're still angry that i ripped on your race for being the type of people who beat up 101 year old ladies and steal their money, hahahaha, epic not being able to accept the truth.

I couldnt give two shits about my race, yeah most in the hood are thieves, thats their shit,

You on the other hand are a pussy, this has been proven time and time and again.

The truth is that when called out you shit yourself, you got dominated and pwned btw a 175 pound rican looking mutherfu.cker.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 11:58:57 AM »
I couldnt give two shits about my race, yeah most in the hood are thieves, thats their shit,

You on the other hand are a pussy, this has been proven time and time and again.

The truth is that when called out you shit yourself, you got dominated and pwned btw a 175 pound rican looking mutherfu.cker.
hahahaha, no i didn't, he claimed that he could incline a pair of 150's, i called him on his lie and he backed down, he's the pusssy, he was so threatened that he had Ron disable my Sarcasm password, what do you have to say to that soul brutha?

affy

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 12:01:47 PM »
you can't deny that he looked pretty good for mr. getbig

honestly hes miles ahead of Adonis...he's adding slowly adding weight

unlike adonis who bacame a lardass and is now an anorexic

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 12:05:51 PM »

Side note D2P.  I'm still trying to figure out the 'hood' situation in LA after watching Kimbo vids.  They have grass....trees....cars.. ..free standing homes and they still have an axe to grind.  Hell, that's a resort compared to the South Bronx & Camden.  

mid rise - hill

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 12:07:32 PM »
hahahaha, no i didn't, he claimed that he could incline a pair of 150's, i called him on his lie and he backed down, he's the pusssy, he was so threatened that he had Ron disable my Sarcasm password, what do you have to say to that soul brutha?

he offered to train with you, you automatically assumed he meant he wanted to fight you, and asked him why he was "angry", and this was the internet,

You claim to be this great aryan specimen, whos i 235 pounds and squats 545 for 6,. etc etc, why would u be scared of a 175 pound rican? ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 12:08:22 PM »
Side note D2P.  I'm still trying to figure out the 'hood' situation in LA after watching Kimbo vids.  They have grass....trees....cars.. ..free standing homes and they still have an axe to grind.  Hell, that's a resort compared to the South Bronx & Camden.  

mid rise - hill
hahahahaha, no wonder "DP" is so angry he probably grew up in a one room tenament in da projects fighting the rats and cockroaches fo some food, foo!!!! hahahaha, his mom's welfare checks didn't go too far and the government cheese only lasted a couple of days.