Author Topic: Two more days left to take a snapshot, and win $1800, in online BBing show  (Read 1006 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Anything to get more money into the sport, especially for us amateur bodybuilders - i had to pass this on

Introducing the best online contest you have ever seen. The Getanabolics.com “Down 'N Dirty” Photo/Video contest is about to blow your mind.

We've all seen the somewhat lame “physique” contests for men and women plastered all over the vast amount of bodybuilding/fitness forums, bulletin boards and websites. They're always the same, “show us the muscles and we'll show you the money”. Well, frankly a lot of us are tired of that crap and we want to throw down on something a little more “down and dirty”. Here's the basics:

We want the best of the best, the best of the worst, we want the most awesome, completely mind-blowing stuff that will pave the way contests should go in the future. Not just more critiques solely on physiques, or more stuffy know-it-all amateur bodybuilders telling honest hard-working gym junkies how they should look. Because, to us, it ain't about that. Just because you hit the weights, it doesn't mean you only care about getting that IFBB bod, or getting totally shredded, it's also about the finer things in life. For the sake of keeping it organized, here are the categories for both the Men's and Women's Divisions...

All the details: http://www.getanabolics.com/contests-i-10.html
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
here are the prize/money breakdowns for each category.  There are Male AND Female winners in each!

BEST BOD (Overall):
Prize - $150 Cash & $150 Gift Voucher To GetAnabolics.com

BEST BODYPART:

OUTRAGEOUS GYM VIDEO:

All the details: http://www.getanabolics.com/contests-i-10.html

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
no one cares spammer

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
aren't amateurs amateurs because they DON'T get paid?

sure.  But you don't have to compete - you can win $300 for best bodypart, even if you have weak legs, you can still win on best arms

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
GETANABOLICS.COM IS A DIRTY SCAM SITE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS AGENDA

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
aren't amateurs amateurs because they DON'T get paid?

You have to win money in a sanctioned event as far as I know to be a pro but not sure