Author Topic: Zack Khan - latest picture - awesome  (Read 17592 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Zack Khan - latest picture - awesome
« on: September 02, 2009, 06:59:52 AM »
Here a latest pic of Zach Khan

C

io856

Re: Zack Khan
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 07:00:38 AM »
what a freak!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:18 AM »

He's a complete horror show! Why doesn't he post here anymore with us. Does anybody know?

- Block!
?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:36 AM »
What's not to like?  :P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:38 AM »
what a tiny tit!
No doubt about it...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 07:07:14 AM »
He's a complete horror show! Why doesn't he post here anymore with us. Does anybody know?

- Block!

He used to about a year ago, but the numerous assholes on this board ran him off with stupid comments
C

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 07:12:04 AM »
Awww his feelings were hurt?
Seems you cant buy balls and 'the ability to tolerate smartasses' in syringe form

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 07:12:34 AM »
does this bottom queef even work out?
Deep Tissue Massage

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 07:16:20 AM »
does this bottom queef even work out?

Once per week...every other week of every other month...every third year... He has amazing genetics to accomplish what he has with this workout program.
C

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 07:17:47 AM »
He used to about a year ago, but the numerous assholes on this board ran him off with stupid comments

That's sad.
...no question.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 07:18:49 AM »
Hahaha... it's the curse of our love/hate relationship thing with Getbig.

I would like Zach to post here only because he is Getbig Approved for the most part and he used to talk openly about what he does and uses but then again I can't help but to laugh at the fact that he got ripped apart by the gang of roving wild rabid hyenas on here. Hahaha...

- Block!
?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 07:19:00 AM »
Once per week...every other week of every other month...every third year... He has amazing genetics to accomplish what he has with this workout program.

he must be using high volume then.
Deep Tissue Massage

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 07:22:03 AM »

I would like Zach to post here only because he is Getbig Approved for the most part and he used to talk openly about what he does and uses but then again I can't help but to laugh at the fact that he got ripped apart by the gang of roving wild rabid hyenas TWINK/SHMOES on here. Hahaha...

- Block!

FIXED
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 07:27:00 AM »
That's sad.

I got to speak with him a couple of times...really nice guy and as someone else...very open about his "supplement" use. Runs his own gym in England adn has major endorsements in Europe.
C

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 07:27:50 AM »
Guy's a freak, but can't even win Mr. Britain(?) and get his card!? What is he doing wrong?  

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 07:30:35 AM »
I got to speak with him a couple of times...really nice guy and as someone else...very open about his "supplement" use. Runs his own gym in England adn has major endorsements in Europe.
excuse me, would you happen to know the website?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 07:33:15 AM »
Guy's a freak, but can't even win Mr. Britain(?) and get his card!? What is he doing wrong?  

I don't think he's doing a vast lot wrong to be honest - he just keeps getting beaten in the heavyweights by guys who are harder and more cut than he is. Trouble is, they're simply not big enough to do any major damage agasint the pros from the States. He won the heavyweights a few years back but got beat by Flex Lewis for the overall if memory serves correctly.

He's definitely pro material without a doubt. Last year's fourth place finish at the UKBFF finals was a joke though - should have been first or second.

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 07:39:04 AM »

Just isn't hard enough.

European guys gets SHREDDED every single time.  WAy way wya way harder the most american comps

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 07:40:10 AM »

Nothing is wrong... He's new and like all newbies YA GOTTA PAY YOUR DUES FIRST..
C

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 07:41:57 AM »
Nothing is wrong... He's new and like all newbies YA GOTTA PAY YOUR DUES FIRST..

I wouldn't say he's that new - Zack's been throwing up those big ol' arms of his for quite a few years now.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 07:43:46 AM »
Just isn't hard enough.

European guys gets SHREDDED every single time.  WAy way wya way harder the most american comps

Not a word of truth in this line at all. European comps look no different than their american counterparts
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 07:48:04 AM »
I wouldn't say he's that new - Zack's been throwing up those big ol' arms of his for quite a few years now.

He is new in trying to get a pro card...especially when taking into consideration he is growing constantly and has achieved MONSTER level at this point. at no time has he remained at a level long enough to be judged at that level...He might have had his pro card by now if he had done it in that fashion. Zack has gained at least 50 to 60 pounds in the last (very)few years. So he is like a NEW competitor being judged each time he appears with 10 to 20 new pounds added to himself. Hopefully he will stay at this weigt and refine it and get his card. Then the real damage doing can occur...he has desires of going to america to compete there.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 07:50:12 AM »
excuse me, would you happen to know the website?

Yes I do..
C

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 07:59:37 AM »
Not a word of truth in this line at all. European comps look no different than their american counterparts

Compare the english small shows to american smalls hows for example..
English dudes are smaller but fuckig shredded every single time..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 08:15:44 AM »

I would like Zach to post here only because he is Getbig Approved for the most part and he used to talk openly about what he does and uses but then again I can't help but to laugh at the fact that he got ripped apart by the gang of roving wild rabid hyenas on here. Hahaha...

- Block!

And what username did this Pakistani muscle man post with on here?