Author Topic: Are Americans Hungry?  (Read 3060 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Are Americans Hungry?
« on: November 24, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »
After going to the Politics board and seeing the article how a Russian scholar had predicted our downfall by Summer of 2010 (don't think it will happen that soon--but it will happen), I got into a discussion with my co-worker. We talked about the fall of the Roman Empire, and the fall of Nations who are not conquered in the military sense. And the famous Arnold S. quote in Pumping Iron (the Wolf on the Hill).  And Michael Jordan (how he was the most driven player of all time, because he wanted to beat you, and because of fear of not being seen as the greatest).  The conclusion is that we believe that America is not Hungry at All.

Nations must have a collective drive or a hunger to improve. When Goals are achieved, the following generations (us) tend to say, "Well, I want to live in the lap of luxury, why should I sacrifice?"

Well, dealing with criminals and their victims day in and day out, I see people wanting nothing but handouts, or they believe that they deserve anything and everything, just because ("Because I'm a woman", because I'm Latino", etc.). They always have an excuse as to why they did something or why that they allowed something to happen. We have allowed ourselves to be victims, to blame everybody else for our problems.  When we don't take control of our lives, someone else will, or there is no control. The way I was raised you had to work for what you wanted, and if you didn't get it, you had to work that much harder. Yes, I have gotten lazy the past few years. But that fire has been lit! Gonna take the GRE and get my Master in Psychology.

A nation is made up of communities, communities are made of people. If the people of our communities of today do not wake up out self induced slumber, we will die due to our own ignorance and lack of willpower.

Sure, we can blame race, religion, class, color, etc., but it's bigger than that. United we stand, and the more we let ourselves be divided, don't be surprised we will fall, and still be yelling at everybody else about whose fault it is.

To those at Getbig, brothas from another mother, set your goals, be hungry, and achieve your goals, and NEVER stop being hungry, never stop thinking that you have achieved enough.

"Hunger is a Eternal struggle for survival, if you lack it, you will eventually die or be supplanted."

-------Parker

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Are Americans Hungry?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 01:24:00 AM »
America definately has it's problems, if you keep having the poor doing so much breeding and living off benefits, they have to come from somewhere.

There are too many bleeding hearts for the children. I think it could almost eventually come down to only allowing certain people to breed, or having to fend for yourself if have kids and not just getting paid out. Otherwise what will happen?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 01:27:30 AM »
What baffles me is that everybody can breed and have babies ... surely that is wrong.
In our society when you need to have a license to have a dog, you should also have a "license" to have children.
There are plenty of parents out there that have no business being parents - being a partents is not a god given right but should be something that you have to earn first.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 01:31:44 AM »
Of course they are hungry.........fattest nation in the world.
No doubt about it...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 01:39:56 AM »
No, they are just supplant greed and abundance of food for true hunger. Food makes one feel good, and lazy, kinda like a dietary "busting of the nut" so to speak. After you bust a nut, you don't want to anything.

In essence we are stuffing (fatten) ourselves for the killing.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 01:44:11 AM »
I get what you mean. Us fat Aussies are much the same.  :-[
No doubt about it...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 01:57:45 AM »
I think laziness is one of the biggest problems we have going. That, and the "stupids" taking over, since they out breed the smart.
HAHA, RON.....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 02:00:17 AM »
I think laziness is one of the biggest problems we have going. That, and the "stupids" taking over, since they out breed the smart.
Main thing stupids have going for them...what else are you going to do except screw?  :-\

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 02:06:07 AM »
Main thing stupids have going for them...what else are you going to do except screw?  :-\

It's sad. Responsible people realize what a responsibility children are. Stupids just fuck....with zero regard for anything. I swear, the lower the I.Q., the more kids people seem to have. At least that's what I have noticed.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 02:25:30 AM »
I get what you mean. Us fat Aussies are much the same.  :-[

Americans take the fatness to a whole new level. Maybe that's just the extra population as well breeding more of them. No question, plenty of lazy welfare fucks in this country who just breed and don't work. The worst thing is the govt. pays them $5,000 a baby!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 02:28:47 AM »
On a per capita basis, Australia is just a fat as America i think. But yeah, you see way more fat Americans because there are 300million yanks compared to 21million Aussies.

lol, baby bonus. Funny shit. wonder how many plasmas have been bough with the baby bonus.  ;D
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 03:03:50 AM »
Vince Basile!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 03:03:58 AM »
We are starving here please send food. ;D

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 03:51:21 AM »
95% of the advertisements is about fast food
TEAM WOLF

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 03:54:01 AM »
Americans are hungry for peace and brotherhood. 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 04:01:11 AM »
American kids are absolutely obsessed with candy and foods high in calories.
from incomplete data

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 04:12:03 AM »
the superpower of al capone will collapse on his own.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 05:04:35 AM »

actually
Ireland is #1

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 06:26:08 AM »
Hahaha,I can get any type of food I want within 15 minutes....other countries are lucky to get food.

America wins again!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 06:28:03 AM »
Hahaha,I can get any type of food I want within 15 minutes....other countries are lucky to get food.

America wins again!

hahaha yes.....buffet's everywhere, cheap prices, tons of choices.....America always wins!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 06:40:57 AM »
hahaha yes.....buffet's everywhere, cheap prices, tons of choices.....America always wins!

Hahaha,yes Ursus eats bread and soup for a meal,hahaha,for us soup is an appetizer and bread is served with our meal!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 06:44:46 AM »

Hahaha,yes Ursus eats bread and soup for a meal,hahaha,for us soup is an appetizer and bread is served with our meal!

hahaha, euros have a slice of brie, some stale bread and a cup of tea and call it "breakfast" hahaha....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 06:46:05 AM »
hahaha, euros have a slice of brie, some stale bread and a cup of tea and call it "breakfast" hahaha....

I beg to differ, I had a hardcore whey oatmeal shake dis mornin.
from incomplete data

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 06:47:34 AM »
I beg to differ, I had a hardcore whey oatmeal shake dis mornin.

You are clearly a cut above.....maybe you should apply for American citizenship?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 06:53:20 AM »

Hahaha,I call that leftovers on my plate.