Author Topic: Marty Champions was right- Magnets do stick to the vaccine injection site lol  (Read 812 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/COVID-vaccines/1.6m-Moderna-doses-withdrawn-in-Japan-over-contamination

"The ministry said later in the day that the substance that had been mixed in may have been metal. "It's a substance that reacts to magnets," a ministry official said. "It could be metal.""

Griffith

• Getbig V
Vaccines have small amounts of mercury which are used as a preservative.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Vaccines have small amounts of mercury which are used as a preservative.

For all intents and purposes, pure mercury is not magnetic. But you are thinking of thimerosal, a preservative using ethyl mercury and that  is not magnetic in the least. The news article is suggesting  metallic contamination from processing may be the culprit.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
vaxx up

please

i need to own more real estate

please get the shots

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Yeah not getting the shot but did wear a mask when surrounded by tourist at Walmart today

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
vaxx up

please

please get the shots

French people say, fuck vaxxing & they a returning to cafes & markets  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
French people say, fuck vaxxing & they a returning to cafes & markets  :D

The French have a long history of rebellion and a strong streak of independence. A French fatalist might say, if I am going to get COVID and die anyway, I might as well live it up until that happens. BTW, my maternal grandmother was from Brittany, France. C'est la vie!  ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
vaxx up

please

please get the shots
:D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
The French have a long history of rebellion and a strong streak of independence. A French fatalist might say, if I am going to get COVID and die anyway, I might as well live it up until that happens. BTW, my maternal grandmother was from Brittany, France. C'est la vie!  ;)

Did she also guzzle groin-gravy at the Glory hole??

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Hold on, you are suppose to be German,Islander,......................

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Hold on, you are suppose to be German,Islander,......................

Where did you get that idea? My son lives in Germany, I lived in Germany for a very short time when I was 5 years old. The bulk of my ancestors are from Great Britain. Britany is in France but was originally settled by the British/Celts.