Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 406855 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1475 on: May 04, 2021, 03:46:11 PM »
Returned from grocery shopping not 20 minutes ago.

I was the ONLY person not wearing a face diaper.

For as far as the eye could see, indoors and out, masks, masks, masks.

Rolled down my window at a light. Told a pedestrian with a towel wrapped around his face to attempt to grow a set and engage at least some of his brain and remove the “mask”.

He looked at me, thought about mouthing off, figured he’d prefer to remain in reasonable health, and walked away.

Everything I just wrote I swear-to on my Mom’s life.

Clown World cannot have me. No way. No how.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1476 on: May 04, 2021, 04:07:01 PM »
Dude it’s insane.    I go for long ass walks in the early morning.  People alone walking the dog , in the yard alone , etc wearing face diapers.  Totally insane

Returned from grocery shopping not 20 minutes ago.

I was the ONLY person not wearing a face diaper.

For as far as the eye could see, indoors and out, masks, masks, masks.

Rolled down my window at a light. Told a pedestrian with a towel wrapped around his face to attempt to grow a set and engage at least some of his brain and remove the “mask”.

He looked at me, thought about mouthing off, figured he’d prefer to remain in reasonable health, and walked away.

Everything I just wrote I swear-to on my Mom’s life.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1477 on: May 04, 2021, 06:13:50 PM »

it will get worse... the pressure will intensify greatly.

the snake will continue to constrict humanity into submission.

the 'vaxxed' will b further weaponized against the vexed.

more lockdowns... complete loss of autonomy over time - millions of bodies, that cant b concealed.

all of which will b blamed on the sane - those who rightly reject becoming a modified abomination.

buckle up.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: May 04, 2021, 10:33:01 PM »
IT CONTINUES, HAHAHA...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: May 04, 2021, 10:53:51 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1480 on: May 04, 2021, 11:02:52 PM »
Some of the airlines are as nasty as a greyhound bus.

I was on 8 intercontinental flights since January '20 & still no China Flu  :P

Still no dead pilots or air crews !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: May 05, 2021, 12:05:25 PM »
Governor Brown is lifting the restrictions she put on 15 counties last Friday this coming Friday. That's good news for the businesses. It isn't clear how one week of restrictions has any effect on how many new cases of COVID and hospitalizations there are during the same time period. It is my understanding that COVID has an incubation period or 2-14 days. This means many people who became infected with COVID before the shutdown wouldn't be showing symptoms yet. The benchmark for ending the shutdown was the hospitalization metric, which needed to be lower than 15.0 According to the article I read today, it is at 14.9.

Something besides that metric is the reason for ending the restrictions. My guess is that it is economics and the governor not wanting to face a recall effort. Otherwise, logically that process makes no sense whatsoever.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: May 05, 2021, 08:24:50 PM »
Governor Brown is lifting the restrictions she put on 15 counties last Friday this coming Friday. That's good news for the businesses. It isn't clear how one week of restrictions has any effect on how many new cases of COVID and hospitalizations there are during the same time period. It is my understanding that COVID has an incubation period or 2-14 days. This means many people who became infected with COVID before the shutdown wouldn't be showing symptoms yet. The benchmark for ending the shutdown was the hospitalization metric, which needed to be lower than 15.0 According to the article I read today, it is at 14.9.

Something besides that metric is the reason for ending the restrictions. My guess is that it is economics and the governor not wanting to face a recall effort. Otherwise, logically that process makes no sense whatsoever.

The very politically expedient covid "14 day incubation period" will prove to be one of the biggest lies of this whole thing.

My guess is the real number is a couple days max like the flu.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1483 on: May 05, 2021, 11:32:21 PM »

The very politically expedient covid "14 day incubation period" will prove to be one of the biggest lies of this whole thing.

Could be....thankfully, I've not had an experience to prove you right or wrong about this. Here's to hoping I never can.  ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1484 on: May 05, 2021, 11:42:47 PM »

Once we had age demographic data on the first one million cases, none of this was about making sense; merely about exercising control.

I hope you have now learned why it's so important to have conservatives in society. It's liberals who always drive this freedom-grabbing nonsense. Leftists are the ones pushing for all the free stuff - but no amount of free stuff will ever get your actual FREEDOM back once you lose it.

Things are slightly more complicated than "Give everyone a bunch of free shit!" I understand that liberals think everything is that easy, and can't understand why anyone wouldn't be a liberal because of that - but it's because things aren't that easy.

Also, note that free market economies have always beaten centrally planned economies. Why would that be, if "giving people free stuff" is the answer to every question?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1485 on: May 05, 2021, 11:48:56 PM »

I think some of the people who had symptoms show up after two weeks were the extreme cases, which were then used to justify the ridiculous government timelines in place for some of this nonsense.

I've never lived through anything this insane, and it has helped me to realize just how dumb people are.

The posts by Fortress on this really say it all. It's legitimately Clown World.

At least people who trusted the government initially are realizing how out-of-hand this stuff is getting. I think most people who had some trust in government [which is fair enough to have had, in some small part], now see this as blatant government overreach.

Unfortunately, I think Canada may still have stimulus checks being doled out, which is driving some people to want this to keep going.

Even some people on welfare are smart enough to grasp that we can't keep people on welfare forever. I'm never surprised with how dumb the average person is.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1486 on: May 06, 2021, 06:09:13 AM »
Could be....thankfully, I've not had an experience to prove you right or wrong about this. Here's to hoping I never can.  ;)

Some of us have been saying here for over a year that this is a manufactured crisis which is going to come to a manufactured end.

Phish is playing Eugene Or in July.  Do you think the arena would’ve booked these shows if they thought they would be canceled?

Matthew Knight Arena
Phish

https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Phish-Tickets

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: May 06, 2021, 07:20:48 AM »
I think some of the people who had symptoms show up after two weeks were the extreme cases, which were then used to justify the ridiculous government timelines in place for some of this nonsense.

I've never lived through anything this insane, and it has helped me to realize just how dumb people are.

The posts by Fortress on this really say it all. It's legitimately Clown World.

At least people who trusted the government initially are realizing how out-of-hand this stuff is getting. I think most people who had some trust in government [which is fair enough to have had, in some small part], now see this as blatant government overreach.

Unfortunately, I think Canada may still have stimulus checks being doled out, which is driving some people to want this to keep going.

Even some people on welfare are smart enough to grasp that we can't keep people on welfare forever. I'm never surprised with how dumb the average person is.

Yes, they are buying people off....nobody would be sitting around okay with all that is going on if not for the PPP, stimmie checks and loan/rent forgiveness.

The question is...to what end is this being done? There are supply chain issues everywhere. If the end is to move away from free(ish) markets into more centrally planned model we are certainly there with it. Nearly every business I interact with has some sort of staffing excuse as to why they can't offer their normal product or service. Sad stuff and feels foreign.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: May 09, 2021, 03:18:02 AM »
https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/05/07/umass-amherst-students-suspended-masks-outside-off-campus

Utterly fng deranged and demented.   Getting liberals away from their masks is going to be like wrestling a tennis ball from a dogs mouth.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1489 on: May 09, 2021, 04:46:33 AM »
note the language being used here.

this will ramp up.

COVID vaccines: time to confront anti-vax aggression

Halting the spread of the coronavirus will require a high-level counteroffensive against new destructive forces.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01084-x

'anti-vaccine disinformation and targeted attacks on scientists are undermining progress. These threats must be confronted directly, and the authority and expertise of the health community alone aren’t enough to do this.'

'The World Health Organization recognized vaccine hesitancy as a top threat to global health '

'The United States hosts the world’s largest and best-organized anti-vaccine groups. According to the London-based Center for Countering Digital Hate '

'The United Nations and the highest levels of governments must take direct, even confrontational, approaches with Russia, and move to dismantle anti-vaccine groups in the United States.'

'Efforts must expand into the realm of cyber security, law enforcement, public education and international relations. A high-level inter-agency task force reporting to the UN secretary-general could assess the full impact of anti-vaccine aggression, and propose tough, balanced measures. The task force should include experts who have tackled complex global threats such as terrorism, cyber attacks and nuclear armament, because anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril. It is becoming increasingly clear that advancing immunization requires a counteroffensive.'

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: May 09, 2021, 07:48:48 AM »
"trust me"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: May 09, 2021, 07:50:03 AM »
note the language being used here.

this will ramp up.

COVID vaccines: time to confront anti-vax aggression

Halting the spread of the coronavirus will require a high-level counteroffensive against new destructive forces.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01084-x

'anti-vaccine disinformation and targeted attacks on scientists are undermining progress. These threats must be confronted directly, and the authority and expertise of the health community alone aren’t enough to do this.'

'The World Health Organization recognized vaccine hesitancy as a top threat to global health '

'The United States hosts the world’s largest and best-organized anti-vaccine groups. According to the London-based Center for Countering Digital Hate '

'The United Nations and the highest levels of governments must take direct, even confrontational, approaches with Russia, and move to dismantle anti-vaccine groups in the United States.'

'Efforts must expand into the realm of cyber security, law enforcement, public education and international relations. A high-level inter-agency task force reporting to the UN secretary-general could assess the full impact of anti-vaccine aggression, and propose tough, balanced measures. The task force should include experts who have tackled complex global threats such as terrorism, cyber attacks and nuclear armament, because anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril. It is becoming increasingly clear that advancing immunization requires a counteroffensive.'

Orwellian.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1492 on: May 10, 2021, 01:27:32 PM »
😂😂😂

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/03/29/982302294/cdc-director-fears-impending-doom-if-u-s-opens-too-quickly

CDC Director Fears 'Impending Doom' If U.S. Opens Too Quickly : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

It may be time to relax indoor face mask mandates, Fauci says - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/09/health/us-coronavirus-sunday/index.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: May 10, 2021, 02:09:52 PM »
Once we had age demographic data on the first one million cases, none of this was about making sense; merely about exercising control.

I hope you have now learned why it's so important to have conservatives in society. It's liberals who always drive this freedom-grabbing nonsense. Leftists are the ones pushing for all the free stuff - but no amount of free stuff will ever get your actual FREEDOM back once you lose it.

Things are slightly more complicated than "Give everyone a bunch of free shit!" I understand that liberals think everything is that easy, and can't understand why anyone wouldn't be a liberal because of that - but it's because things aren't that easy.

Also, note that free market economies have always beaten centrally planned economies. Why would that be, if "giving people free stuff" is the answer to every question?

Change the subject much?

It is like you are on some other planet.....no matter what, you cannot stay on top.....your mind wanders.....is it the autism that causes this?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: May 10, 2021, 08:47:31 PM »
What is it with these people? Recall she headed up the Clinton Foundation that closed up shop and 100s of millions just vaporized. Gates about to do the same thing.

"At Vatican conference, Chelsea Clinton calls for global crackdown on anti-vaccine social media posts
‘I personally very strongly believe there has to be more intensive and intentional and coordinated global regulation of the content on social media platforms.’ "

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-at-vatican-conference-chelsea-clinton-calls-for-global-crackdown-on-anti-vaccine-social-media-posts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: May 11, 2021, 04:26:10 AM »
  Fauci should be arrested    >:(  :( >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: May 11, 2021, 04:39:22 AM »
https://thewire.in/health/origins-of-covid-19-wuhan-china-coronavirus

Long but mind blowing.  Trumps biggest mistake was not firing Fauci on the spot. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1497 on: May 11, 2021, 05:45:11 AM »
https://thewire.in/health/origins-of-covid-19-wuhan-china-coronavirus

Long but mind blowing.  Trumps biggest mistake was not firing Fauci on the spot.

Makes you wonder why he didn’t. It’s not like he’s shy about canning people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: May 11, 2021, 05:47:54 AM »
Makes you wonder why he didn’t. It’s not he’s shy about canning people.

This is no longer a CT - its all coming out.  Fauci was trying to undermine trump because of the ban on the virus stuff in the USm so he sent millions to Wuhan Lab in china where it was going on. 

Insane! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: May 11, 2021, 05:55:38 AM »