Author Topic: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot  (Read 85059 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Portland
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2020, 11:48:26 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/portland-tear-gas-apparition-emerges-020522608.html

She looks pretty peaceful to me. She's definitely not a threat to anyone. This is why you posted it, right?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2020, 10:25:27 AM »
She looks pretty peaceful to me. She's definitely not a threat to anyone. This is why you posted it, right?

Do you know her , a family member  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2020, 10:56:56 AM »

She’s committing a crime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2020, 11:52:08 AM »
She’s committing a crime.

What crime. Public nudity is legal in Oregon.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2020, 12:29:06 PM »
What crime. Public nudity is legal in Oregon.

Portland has banned it, you dumb old dick-eater.

Don't worry, you despicable old pervert, the rest of the state is fair game for you to go town to town, peter-gazing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2020, 12:38:32 PM »
Portland is now Potland.

Filled with shitty Libs
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2020, 12:50:44 PM »
Well I am not about to go downtown to count how many are peaceful and how many are not. But, according to everything I've read and heard in the local news the 'bad actors' are just a small group of maybe a hundred or so people. I see the damage they've caused on the news and in the newspaper every day. There are thousands of other protesters who are peaceful.

Do you live in Portland, have you personally seen number of protesters and the damage they've caused here?

Yes, I have.

Seriously, you need your head examined.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »
Portland has banned it, you dumb old dick-eater.

Don't worry, you despicable old pervert, the rest of the state is fair game for you to go town to town, peter-gazing.

In Portland, public nudity is only illegal if done with the intent to arouse. Courts have also recognized the act as a form of political protest that overrides public decency laws.

https://www.highrivertimes.com/news/protester-strips-naked-in-front-of-anti-riot-police-in-portland-she-was-incredibly-vulnerable/wcm/53e0585b-c8ba-49df-8dfb-9f104922147d#:~:text=In%20Portland%2C%20public%20nudity%20is,that%20overrides%20public%20decency%20laws.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2020, 01:38:58 PM »
Do you know her , a family member  ;D

Why would you think that?  :)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2020, 02:16:27 PM »
In Portland, public nudity is only illegal if done with the intent to arouse. Courts have also recognized the act as a form of political protest that overrides public decency laws.

https://www.highrivertimes.com/news/protester-strips-naked-in-front-of-anti-riot-police-in-portland-she-was-incredibly-vulnerable/wcm/53e0585b-c8ba-49df-8dfb-9f104922147d#:~:text=In%20Portland%2C%20public%20nudity%20is,that%20overrides%20public%20decency%20laws.

She’s sitting there spread eagle, showing the cops her opened up twat. The intent to arouse is there.

Just picture a hairy muscle man spreading his ass cheeks for you, then you’ll understand.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2020, 02:46:28 PM »
Interesting thought. We do have deer in the green spaces that occasionally invade our yards. What exactly do we think we need protection from? I don't have a black lives matter lawn sign. I do have an In Our America.... sign exactly like the one pictured below.

BLM is a fake Marxist (they admit that) organization. Unless you’re a Marxist and you agree with that, then that’s on you. These riots and “protests” were NEVER about George Floyd or any black that’s been shot by cops or otherwise

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2020, 02:48:23 PM »
She’s sitting there spread eagle, showing the cops her opened up twat. The intent to arouse is there.

Just picture a hairy muscle man spreading his ass cheeks for you, then you’ll understand.

Was she arrested? Has she been charged with public indecency? Usually when someone blatantly breaks the law right in front of the police, they are arrested. "The officers left about 10 minutes after the nude woman showed up", said Dave Killen, a photographer for The Oregonian

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2020, 03:19:25 PM »
Was she arrested? Has she been charged with public indecency? Usually when someone blatantly breaks the law right in front of the police, they are arrested. "The officers left about 10 minutes after the nude woman showed up", said Dave Killen, a photographer for The Oregonian

So in Portland a nude woman sitting in the street during protests isn't considered alarming?

People can protest nude but can not enter a grocery store or get a hair cut without a face mask.

Seems logical.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2020, 03:20:33 PM »
BLM is a fake Marxist (they admit that) organization. Unless you’re a Marxist and you agree with that, then that’s on you. These riots and “protests” were NEVER about George Floyd or any black that’s been shot by cops or otherwise

The lawn sign I have has been available for a few years. It was not made in response to George Floyd's murder.

In Our America....a group of women, NWGSDPDX (Nasty women get shit done), quickly organized here in Portland, Oregon in the aftermath of the divisive presidential election to send a powerful message of inclusiveness, respect, and love for all.

We based our “In Our America” graphic on a design that local artist Jason Maxfield created. We collaborated with graphic designer Sean Donnell to create the modified United States of America flag design. In doing so, we created a flag worthy of the definition of patriotism–“love for or devotion to one’s country.” Our flag includes and upholds the rights of all people, along with the preservation of our planet.

"Many conservatives insist Black Lives Matter is a Marxist, anti-police, radical organization that wants to tear down America. Meanwhile, most liberals simply view Black Lives Matter as a heroic movement and powerful slogan signaling support for racial justice and opposition to police brutality.

Both are right. There is Black Lives Matter™️, and there is “black lives matter.”"

https://fee.org/articles/is-black-lives-matter-marxist-no-and-yes/

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2020, 03:32:44 PM »
Interesting thought. We do have deer in the green spaces that occasionally invade our yards. What exactly do we think we need protection from? I don't have a black lives matter lawn sign. I do have an In Our America.... sign exactly like the one pictured below.

where is my barf bag when i need it ::)

E
E

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2020, 03:45:37 PM »

Was anyone me arrested for the various crimes they have been committing? Your type *LOVES* lawlessness and the degeneration of traditional values.

Not saying she should be imprisoned, but she should be fined heavily.

The country was in a better place when people like you just shut the fuck up and quietly sucked dick at public parks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2020, 04:04:25 PM »

Prime, someone can commit a crime and not be arrested. The fact that she was not arrested does not mean she was not committing a crime. For example, if you pass a stop sign, you're breaking the law. But it may not necessarily lead to a fine or an arrest. Your argument "but she was not arrested" is a poor argument for her behavior.

You have used this argument in other times. For example, you think because someone was arrested, they automatically committed a crime. Similarly, if someone is not arrested, you believe they did not commit a crime.

Why is your benchmark for determining if an unlawful act has been committed purely by if someone's been arrested or not? That's pretty poor reasoning.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2020, 04:04:44 PM »
Was anyone me arrested for the various crimes they have been committing? Your type *LOVES* lawlessness and the degeneration of traditional values.

Not saying she should be imprisoned, but she should be fined heavily.

The country was in a better place when people like you just shut the fuck up and quietly sucked dick at public parks.

It’s honestly amazing that a community would allow public nudity to be considered as a reasonable act for protest.

Imagine if a community decided that if an individual was drinking and driving that was a legitimate form of protesting.

Or if they decided shooting guns into the air while in a crowded environment was a legitimate form of protesting.

Baffling.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2020, 04:15:19 PM »
Imagine if in the middle of the protests, Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, shows up and hits this pose in the middle of the street!

X

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2020, 04:36:39 PM »
Prime, someone can commit a crime and not be arrested. The fact that she was not arrested does not mean she was not committing a crime. For example, if you pass a stop sign, you're breaking the law. But it may not necessarily lead to a fine or an arrest. Your argument "but she was not arrested" is a poor argument for her behavior.

You have used this argument in other times. For example, you think because someone was arrested, they automatically committed a crime. Similarly, if someone is not arrested, you believe they did not commit a crime.

Why is your benchmark for determining if an unlawful act has been committed purely by if someone's been arrested or not? That's pretty poor reasoning.

Right. Well there's also the fact that it is not a crime in Portland to get naked in public unless there is an intent to arouse which is next impossible to prove.

I live here and have spent a fair amount of time in urban Portland. I think I have a pretty good idea what folks do or don't get away with in terms of nudity. Trust me sitting there spread eagle, supposedly in one of her many "Yoga" poses while she was in front of the Portland police and federal officers is not enough to conclude she was trying to arouse any one. Now, if she was fingering herself or using a vibrator that might or might not make a difference. There are nude guys with erections participating in the annual naked bike ride and one of naked runs in Portland and they don't get arrested.

She wasn't arrested because according to Oregon and Portland Law, she didn't commit a crime....it is really just that simple.

https://twitter.com/DonovanFarley/status/1284410621283328000

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2020, 04:39:56 PM »
Right. Well there's also the fact that it is not a crime in Portland to get naked in public unless there is an intent to arouse which is next impossible to prove.

I live here and have spent a fair amount of time in urban Portland. I think I have a pretty good idea what folks do or don't get away with in terms of nudity. Trust me sitting there spread eagle, supposedly in one of her many "Yoga" poses while she was in front of the Portland police and federal officers is not enough to conclude she was trying to arouse any one. Now, if she was fingering herself or using a vibrator that might or might not make a difference. There are nude guys with erections participating in the annual naked bike ride and one of naked runs in Portland and they don't get arrested.

She wasn't arrested because according to Oregon and Portland Law, she didn't commit a crime....it is really just that simple.

Are you naturally stupid, purposely acting stupid for attention, or trolling because you’re immature and have nothing else better to do ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2020, 04:43:06 PM »
It’s honestly amazing that a community would allow public nudity to be considered as a reasonable act for protest.

Imagine if a community decided that if an individual was drinking and driving that was a legitimate form of protesting.

Or if they decided shooting guns into the air while in a crowded environment was a legitimate form of protesting.

Baffling.

Imagine that! One very big difference is, you can't kill someone just by be being naked in public. If you drink and drive or shoot off gun you could directly cause someone's death. I guess you could give someone a heart attack, but that seems pretty unlikely, don't you think?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2020, 04:44:16 PM »

Or, she was not arrested because the police have let many protestors get away with many things.

The fact that she was not arrested does not indicate that she was not committing a crime, as you even agreed that it's impossible to know if someone is  intent to arouse which is next impossible to prove. Thus, you admit that you do not know if she was committing a crime because you do not know if her intent was to arouse? Thus, how could you say she was not committing a crime if we do not know her intent and we cannot judge if she was committing a crime based on the mere fact that she was not arrested?

1) if we can't determine her intent to arouse.

AND

2) whether someone gets arrested or not, may or may not be an indicator of unlawful behaviors.

Then, it would be very hard to determine if she was engaging in unlawful behavior.

You're painting yourself into a corner. You admitted that intent to arouse is impossible to prove, so there's no way for you to determine is she was engaging in unlawful behavior or not.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2020, 04:46:59 PM »
Imagine if in the middle of the protests, Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, shows up and hits this pose in the middle of the street!

It could happen. I doubt anyone would pay much attention, but you never know.  :) No if he is raising one fist in the air, it might make a difference....probably not.