Author Topic: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot  (Read 86033 times)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2020, 04:55:10 PM »
Do me a favor and hole your breath until that happens.  :)

No problems, only if yours grandaughter Athena pose nude for Mr.Trump boys again  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2020, 04:59:27 PM »
Yet another attention whore.

Zero worth to a dignified gentleman.

Just a cum receptacle for tatted fools.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
Do me a favor and hole your breath until that happens.  :)

Soggy freudian slip of peace.

Estimated

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2020, 05:41:23 PM »
Without the "peaceful protesters" the rioters wouldnt be free to destroy the city. The "PP" are providing all the cover for the rioters and need to be seen as part of them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Black Lives Matter Protesters in West Linn, OR
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2020, 05:52:24 PM »
I went to the Market today, which is just down the street from West Linn high school. At both sides of the entrance to the parking lot about 20 folks holding black lives matter signs were milling about. Hope Trump's Federal Officers don't show up in unmarked cars to "kidnap" these high schoolers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2020, 05:57:15 PM »

No problems, only if yours grandaughter Athena pose nude for Mr.Trump boys again  :D

You think your being funny. You're not. That no one has called you out on this crude comment says a lot about the moral character of many Getbiggers, but mostly you're lack of any moral decency. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2020, 06:02:52 PM »
You think your being funny. You're not. That no one has called you out on this crude comment says a lot about the moral character of many Getbiggers but mostly you're lack of any moral decency.

Prime I'll take your side and agree that your family should be left alone but where do rate words when compared to actions when it comes to morality?

Most would say a nude demonstrator is immoral. While those same people would say the comments on a message board are vile.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2020, 06:16:54 PM »
I went to the Market today, which is just down the street from West Linn high school. At both sides of the entrance to the parking lot about 20 folks holding black lives matter signs were milling about. Hope Trump's Federal Officers don't show up in unmarked cars to "kidnap" these high schoolers.

Is it safe to assume these “folks” were white?

West Linn is a city in Clackamas County, Oregon, United States. An affluent southern suburb

The racial makeup of the city was 90.7% White, 0.7% African American, 0.3% Native American, 4.0% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.0% from other races, and 3.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.0% of the population.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2020, 06:58:53 PM »
Is it safe to assume these “folks” were white?

West Linn is a city in Clackamas County, Oregon, United States. An affluent southern suburb

The racial makeup of the city was 90.7% White, 0.7% African American, 0.3% Native American, 4.0% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.0% from other races, and 3.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.0% of the population.

Hahahahaha. Exposed.

Black lives matter.... in their neighborhoods though.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2020, 07:05:35 PM »
You think your being funny. You're not. That no one has called you out on this crude comment says a lot about the moral character of many Getbiggers, but mostly you're lack of any moral decency.

So you start verbal quarrels with everyone on the board, abuse every thread with your stupidity, then you expect other Getbiggers to protect you being an asshole, and to defend you against what you feel is offensive to you?

You really are a mess. You ruin what could be a decent and fun board. I can’t even begin to figure out what makes you think anyone wants you here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2020, 07:14:43 PM »
Prime I'll take your side and agree that your family should be left alone but where do rate words when compared to actions when it comes to morality?

Most would say a nude demonstrator is immoral. While those say people would say the comments on a message board are vile.

These two situations are not comparable.

Moral character is the existence or lack of virtues such as integrity, courage, fortitude, honesty and loyalty.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2020, 07:59:39 PM »

these unmarked cars sound safer than the cars involved in drive by shootings in the neighborhoods these white hypocrites refuse to live in

still waiting for you to post the videos of random white on black violence, you said they are just as common as black on white violence so they shouldn't be hard for you to find

E
E

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2020, 08:26:58 PM »

Saggy, do you plan to protest/riot in Athena style  :P

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2020, 08:29:18 PM »
Does Portland or National Media report any of this? This has been going on for weeks.  Last night:

Rioters in Portland last night looted a jewelry store and set fire to the outside of H&M after attacking the federal courthouse

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1285762358535573504

Antifa and BLM rioters trash the Portland federal courthouse and set the front of the building on fire.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1285696625869037574

Some of the “moms” lauded in the media joined in on trying to break into the Portland federal courthouse.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1285549368125186051

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2020, 08:43:00 PM »
So Saggy regarding to you everything is milk & honey situation in Portland, no rioting for 55 days  :o.

Vatican City,Tokyo,Sydney,Singapore,Wienna,Budapest,.................a jelaous of your town !.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2020, 08:47:44 PM »
Perverts refuse to denounce other perverts unless they're caught and then they take the schmolier than thou position to try and divert their fetish driven lives away from inclusion.     

Morality and morals are conveniently anathema to them as the live by the hippy way of "if it feels good, do it".  I hope these scum catch Covid and AIDS.  Cucktards deserve to go the way of the Dodo and that by their own filthy habits or by taking each other out.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2020, 08:48:08 PM »
Does Portland or National Media report any of this? This has been going on for weeks.  Last night:

All over Youtube/Fox TV !.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2020, 10:44:42 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2020, 11:03:35 AM »

That's a great example of a pro-rioter video. Even the title frames rioters as "anti-racism" protesters.

Tuesday night, "protesters" holding shields, dressed in battle gear, attempting to take a federal building:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1285830145622765568

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2020, 12:19:30 PM »

55 Days of Peking , in Portland !.  :-[

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2020, 06:51:09 PM »
NE Portland

"Graphic: Shane V. Green, who is black, walked inside a NE Portland laundromat & used a sharp handsaw to attack two women.

Responding police located him on a nearby street but the arrest was interrupted by Portlanders who screamed at & taunted officers, accusing them of racism."

1. Black attacks 2 women with hacksaw.
2. Black is caught by cops on street.
3. Nearby Portlanders attack "racist" cops.

-----> https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1286100603916054529

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2020, 07:21:44 PM »

Prime, Please do Getbig a favor, somewhat of a public service report.  Go to Portland courthouse area - take an Uber so as not to potentially mess up your Prius.  Do some videos, maybe some random interviews. Don't worry about editing; getbiggers can handle raw video. Do this anytime, but preferably around 9pm which isn't past your bedtime based on your posting history.  We'd love to see the real atmosphere and your take on the vibe.
:

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2020, 07:45:08 PM »
Prime, Please do Getbig a favor, somewhat of a public service report.  Go to Portland courthouse area - take an Uber so as not to potentially mess up your Prius.  Do some videos, maybe some random interviews. Don't worry about editing; getbiggers can handle raw video. Do this anytime, but preferably around 9pm which isn't past your bedtime based on your posting history.  We'd love to see the real atmosphere and your take on the vibe.

Prime owns a Toyota Pious?  No...Really?  Well other than a few things he has mentioned here himself, I doubt he's the typical Papal Pious owner with their "I'm saving the planet for future generations of transpeepses and their transpets and vegan turdles".

Okay.  So I loath Pious Peeps.  Fuck 'em.  And loverly Princess?  I really don't think he should go into Portland because even though the experience will open his eyes to the truth, he will most likely still shut his heart to it.    Maybe Straw Manlet can go and get ass-raped by insane negroes and their Caucasional  buddies and live to not only give the tail but tell the tale of their tail too.

Fuckin' cucktards.  Prime.  Stay out of the Land of the Weegroe.  They are not your friends and will do you harm and film it for all to cringe at and wonder why the fuck you went there.  I am serious.  These are not your great, great, great, whatevertheintercouse relative of your heritage may have bought negroes or had Caucasional indentured servants (i.e., white slavery).

You might fancy being a Balloonknot Taint, but reality is you would not enjoy it.  Again, these subhumans of all colors are not your friends.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2020, 08:04:01 PM »

^despicable human being^

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2020, 08:39:54 AM »
Idiot Mayor tries to appease protesters, gets what he deserves:

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler booed while addressing protesters

https://nypost.com/2020/07/23/portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-booed-while-addressing-protesters/