Author Topic: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot  (Read 85725 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot
« Reply #850 on: December 13, 2020, 09:34:42 AM »
Let’s get this straight:

OneMoreRep = homosexual, no problem with that at all.

Primemuscle = cocksukker, the disgusting pedo fuckwad should die in a fire.

Pssst.....one of them is a Mod and can ban him...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #851 on: December 13, 2020, 09:46:06 AM »
Pssst.....one of them is a Mod and can ban him...

Do you think someone who gets banned as much as me, doesn’t know who the Mods are?

What I appreciate about OMR is that he always tells me who it was that cried to the Mods to have my posts deleted or to have me banned. He’s a standup guy who probably owns many different types of Axe body spray.

I also believe in karma and that one day my path will cross in person with a disgusting human like PrimePedo. Consider me an opportunist in those situations.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #852 on: December 13, 2020, 10:03:23 AM »
There is no way the bottom of the barrel fuckheads in these photographs are motivated solely by political ideology. They are absolutely in the employ of a malevolent foreign country or well funded domestic insurgent.

Even if they don't know exacly who is paying them, they are being paid by someone, somehow. I would bet the contents of my scrotum on it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #853 on: January 22, 2021, 12:29:12 PM »
More soggy faces from the "peaceful" protests.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: January 22, 2021, 12:37:08 PM »
Megalodon identified Don Youngblood from an 18-year-old "Guess Who?" photo that I posted, where I edited Don's face out of the shot.  Where there are many photos of Youngblood [RIP] that would be easy to identify as uniquely him, this was not one of those photos.  And while Youngblood had a somewhat identifiable tattoo on his left arm, it was extremely faded by 2002, and in the shot I posted [below] was further washed out by the lighting present.

After that, I subscribed to this cardinal rule: never doubt the gifts of Megalodon.

The "Guess Who?" thread is here, in case you want to see Megalodon's magic at work:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=661315.0

How did I miss this! Sorry, belated thank you for your generous words, Matt.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #855 on: January 22, 2021, 01:28:32 PM »
Aww, You probably say that about everyone you disagree with.

Commonsense is the ability to see reality. You and I have different realities. Some people like Kelly Ann Conway call them "alternate facts".

Logic is using reason based on facts to arrive at a conclusion. The more experiences one has the greater their ability to reason. I'm much older than you and have considerably more experience, upon which I use to reach logical conclusions.

you came to the "logical conclusion" that a dude putting his feet on pelosi's desk is more evil than causing 2 billion dollars in property damage because a career criminal had a drug overdose in police custody ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #856 on: January 24, 2021, 04:07:06 PM »
I saw this photo today in the Oregonian. My reaction was to ask myself why these folks look so much alike. Without a doubt, many if not most of them are losers with nothing better going on in their lives. Sad isn't it? Reminds me of the mid 60's thru the mid 70's and the protests against the Vietnam war.

Maybe every couple of generations, young people rise up in protest. Protest against what? Protest against what ever is handy at the time. Maybe this is just another example of the growing pains of society. But damn, when do we get to a place were we all get along?

when will we get along?  NEVER

the cool kids in school will never sit at the same lunch table with the outcasts, and why should they?  what do the cool kids get out of that?  what do they have in common?  why should the cool kids trust them?

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #857 on: January 24, 2021, 04:13:42 PM »
I saw this photo today in the Oregonian. My reaction was to ask myself why these folks look so much alike. Without a doubt, many if not most of them are losers with nothing better going on in their lives. Sad isn't it? Reminds me of the mid 60's thru the mid 70's and the protests against the Vietnam war.

Maybe every couple of generations, young people rise up in protest. Protest against what? Protest against what ever is handy at the time. Maybe this is just another example of the growing pains of society. But damn, when do we get to a place were we all get along?

Your last statement/question is just strange. Anyway, what Earl said - no.

As for your first points - communism is cancer, but at least the protestors of the 1960's were protesting death and destruction, in their own idiot minds.

What do these rioting SJW's even want? More free stuff?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: January 24, 2021, 04:33:32 PM »
when will we get along?  NEVER

the cool kids in school will never sit at the same lunch table with the outcasts, and why should they?  what do the cool kids get out of that?  what do they have in common?  why should the cool kids trust them?

E

I agree, too many people will be at odds with each other until the end of time.

Your analogy makes sense. But, it is very unfortunate that some people continue to act like they did when they were kids in school for the rest of their lives.

What is funny is when you go to your school reunion and many of those cool kids aren't cool any longer. The jocks have gotten fat and lazy. Some the hot girls became frumpy in their middle age. The kids we all thought were "most likely to succeed" didn't and some of the losers did succeed.

A girl I dated in high school was literally a genius. She got her masters from U.C.L.A. in less time than it takes most people to earn their bachelor's degree. She seemed destined for greatness. She ended up a social worker and later a heroin addict who lived on disability. What a waste!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: January 24, 2021, 05:50:12 PM »
Meanwhile poor Tacoma get's no attention.

This cop didn't wait to have his vehicle beat up, set on fire etc.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #860 on: January 24, 2021, 06:25:24 PM »

lol

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #861 on: January 24, 2021, 06:46:01 PM »
damn, when do we get to a place were we all get along?

once the antichrist appears, and the damned r hooked into the beast system... u phaggots will 'get along' for a short time.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #862 on: January 24, 2021, 08:49:04 PM »

That was awesome.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #863 on: January 24, 2021, 09:49:28 PM »
How did I miss this! Sorry, belated thank you for your generous words, Matt.

Take my word - I don't give compliments easily. That is - I would never compliment people if I didn't mean it, and if they weren't among the best I've known in a specific trait.

I am very much confident maybe 1% of long-time bodybuilding fans could have guessed it was Done Youngblood as quickly as you did - let alone that fast.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: January 24, 2021, 09:56:51 PM »
Take my word - I don't give compliments easily. That is - I would never compliment people if I didn't mean it, and if they weren't among the best I've known in a specific trait.

I am very much confident maybe 1% of long-time bodybuilding fans could have guessed it was Done Youngblood as quickly as you did - let alone that fast.

;)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: February 04, 2021, 01:54:39 PM »
Soggy faces of peace.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: February 04, 2021, 01:56:14 PM »

Should have backed over them a few times for good measure.

Like stepping on cockroaches.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #867 on: February 05, 2021, 04:04:49 PM »
Soggy faces of peace.

Everything that is wrong with this great country in one collage. 
~

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #868 on: February 05, 2021, 05:44:16 PM »
Soggy faces of peace.

Bleurgh!  :-X  It's like they have to pass some fvck-ugly test or something

I wish I had some of that software they used to make that Michael Jackson video (can't remember the song) where different faces morphed into each other - would make for one horrific GIF...
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: February 05, 2021, 06:01:54 PM »
Just think.

Their vote counts as much as yours.

I wonder who they voted for? ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: April 24, 2021, 05:41:50 PM »
That is quite a u-turn for the mayor of Shitland. Almost a year of rioting, violence and destruction and only now does he decide to act.

Portland mayor: Time to ‘take our city back’ from violent protesters

The mayor of Portland, Ore. has asked for the public’s help putting an end to the violent protests that have ravaged his city since Black Lives Matter riots first erupted last spring.

“They want to burn, they want bash, they want to intimidate, they want to assault,” Mayor Ted Wheeler said Friday, while announcing the city would extend its state of emergency through Monday.

“If BLM leaders can show the courage to stand up to this mob, then we all should,” said the mayor, singling out the “the self-described anarchist mob” responsible for “criminal intimidation and violence.”

“Together we can make a stand … and take our city back.”

Wheeler invited the public’s help in identifying the violent protesters, while saying that that police will be allowed to use all tactics at their disposal to quell the violence, including the use of kettling, in which cops surround a crowd to contain it.

“Our job is to unmask them, arrest them and prosecute them,” Wheeler said of the violent offenders. “If you have any information, please contact the police.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/24/portland-mayor-time-to-take-our-city-back-from-violent-protesters/

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: April 24, 2021, 10:51:56 PM »
That is quite a u-turn for the mayor of Shitland. Almost a year of rioting, violence and destruction and only now does he decide to act.

The mayor of Portland, Ore. has asked for the public’s help putting an end to the violent protests that have ravaged his city since Black Lives Matter riots first erupted last spring.

“They want to burn, they want bash, they want to intimidate, they want to assault,” Mayor Ted Wheeler said Friday, while announcing the city would extend its state of emergency through Monday.

“If BLM leaders can show the courage to stand up to this mob, then we all should,” said the mayor, singling out the “the self-described anarchist mob” responsible for “criminal intimidation and violence.”

Wheeler invited the public’s help in identifying the violent protesters, while saying that that police will be allowed to use all tactics at their disposal to quell the violence, including the use of kettling, in which cops surround a crowd to contain it.

“Our job is to unmask them, arrest them and prosecute them,” Wheeler said of the violent offenders. “If you have any information, please contact the police.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/24/portland-mayor-time-to-take-our-city-back-from-violent-protesters/

Trumps out of office.

No need to allow this anymore.

Games are complete.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #872 on: April 25, 2021, 08:25:04 AM »

Your analogy makes sense. But, it is very unfortunate that some people continue to act like they did when they were kids in school for the rest of their lives.

What is funny is when you go to your school reunion and many of those cool kids aren't cool any longer. The jocks have gotten fat and lazy. Some the hot girls became frumpy in their middle age. The kids we all thought were "most likely to succeed" didn't and some of the losers did succeed.

A girl I dated in high school was literally a genius. She got her masters from U.C.L.A. in less time than it takes most people to earn their bachelor's degree. She seemed destined for greatness. She ended up a social worker and later a heroin addict who lived on disability. What a waste!

I guess. I see a world filled with people who say and do things in which they don't believe because it affords them social cache and financial rewards. I consider that a waste. Woe betide the sailor who doesn't know a siren song when he hears it. Like the man said, there's nothing like the sight of a severed soul. There's carnage all over the place, man.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #873 on: April 25, 2021, 08:31:12 AM »

And somewhere that girl is thinking that a guy she dated in high school turned out to be a child molesting soggy old queer janitor, who leached off the government his entire life.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: April 25, 2021, 08:48:13 AM »

Fake news.

The protests have been peaceful. This is a fact.