Author Topic: Hospital pics - value your health in 2024 fellas  (Read 22107 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Hospital pics - value your health in 2021 fellas
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2021, 06:57:37 AM »
Flex doing is bestest Gary Coleman  butthurted gimme monies look.  FTN you worthless scrotum sucking, buttmunching weirdo.

Scott, you old reprobate!  You need to learn to tell us what you're really thinking!  ;D ;D

And to those of you who fear for Wheeler's health - don't worry - I am reliably informed it won't be long before he's back on his foot
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2021, 07:01:56 AM »
Scott, you old reprobate!  You need to learn to tell us what you're really thinking!  ;D ;D

And to those of you who fear for Wheeler's health - don't worry - I am reliably informed it won't be long before he's back on his foot

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!  LOLOLOLOLOL!  "...he's back on his foot"!   ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2021, 01:36:37 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!  LOLOLOLOLOL!  "...he's back on his foot"!   ;D

Thought you'd appreciate that ;D
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2021, 10:21:08 PM »
All fun and games until someone loses a leg.  LMFAO.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2021, 09:00:30 AM »
Scott, you old reprobate

LMFAO   :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2021, 08:22:09 AM »

Quick update on poor old Flex...

Update on Flex
-
Still in the hospital. Covid Bon-respiratory symptoms are getting better. Body aches, fever, and migraines are starting to get less excruciating day by day.
-
A few days ago I did start to experience respiratory issues. I was put on oxygen (no breathing tube) and meds. The meds seem to be working and they have lowered the level of oxygen that I am on. I will be on these meds for at least another 11 days. The doctors did actually smile during my last chest films, they don’t normally give you a hint either way, so I’ll take it!
-
The scary: I am in acute kidney failure, so my INR stabilization is an issue right now. As you may know, I received a kidney transplant over a decade ago.
-
I am in that rare case of people that are immunocompromised, while also taking immunosuppressant drugs for my kidney. So, even though I’m fully vaccinated, I hit that sweet spot that put me in danger for this virus. Covid really is he worst thing that I’ve ever gone through.
-
I do need to thank all my family and close friends that have been checking in on me. @jake_wood_media and @wingsofstrength thank you for everything. So sorry I missed out on the biggest show of the year! @davebautista thank you for the kind words of support in your video!
-
I will beat this!
15 h

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVEaLeiFTwZ/
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2021, 08:24:55 AM »

Update on Flex
-
Still in the hospital. Covid Bon-respiratory symptoms are getting better. Body aches, fever, and migraines are starting to get less excruciating day by day.
-
A few days ago I did start to experience respiratory issues. I was put on oxygen (no breathing tube) and meds. The meds seem to be working and they have lowered the level of oxygen that I am on. I will be on these meds for at least another 11 days. The doctors did actually smile during my last chest films, they don’t normally give you a hint either way, so I’ll take it!
-
The scary: I am in acute kidney failure, so my INR stabilization is an issue right now. As you may know, I received a kidney transplant over a decade ago.
-
I am in that rare case of people that are immunocompromised, while also taking immunosuppressant drugs for my kidney. So, even though I’m fully vaccinated, I hit that sweet spot that put me in danger for this virus. Covid really is he worst thing that I’ve ever gone through.
-
I do need to thank all my family and close friends that have been checking in on me. @jake_wood_media and @wingsofstrength thank you for everything. So sorry I missed out on the biggest show of the year! @davebautista thank you for the kind words of support in your video!
-
I will beat this!
15 h

hes fucked, probably his vaccine that did it

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2021, 12:21:29 PM »
Hard to feel sorry for him but I do. He did it to himself. I wonder if his kidneys filtering out that oil out of his body fried them? You can eat vegetable oil but who thought it was a good idea to inject it into a muscle where it no doubt will end up in your blood stream. To think he was given another kidney and that one is ruined.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2021, 12:23:36 PM »
Hard to feel sorry for him but I do. He did it to himself. I wonder if his kidneys filtering out that oil out of his body fried them? You can eat vegetable oil but who thought it was a good idea to inject it into a muscle where it no doubt will end up in your blood stream. To think he was given another kidney and that one is ruined.

Yeah, I don't care how he tries to justify it, he doesn't have a leg to stand on
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2021, 02:55:46 PM »

Update on Flex
-
-
-
-
-
-
I will beat this!
15 h

Surprised a go fund me hasn’t started. Unless the IFBB HOF is paying the bill.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2021, 01:32:03 PM »
Forgot to attach this for those that don't do the 'Gram...
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2021, 05:54:01 AM »

Can you link the GoFundMe please?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2021, 08:04:25 AM »
Can you link the GoFundMe please?

Haha - you brute ;D

Funnily enough, there isn't one this time.  It appears his drug dealing online coaching is doing quite well.  And I know what you're thinking - don't worry - he's clearly learned his lesson about not squandering money on friv... erm... hold on a sec...
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2021, 08:47:35 AM »
Flashing rims - Check!
Duct tape holding the door - Check!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2021, 11:25:06 AM »

Awwwww...This is something we normally see on "The Dodo" wherein an abandoned three-legged pooch is staring lovingly into the eyes of a camera hoping to be taken home by the person holding it.

Except it's Flex Wheeler holding his cell and doing his deaf and dumb Robbie Robinson impersonation.  If only I could add Mary Hopkin's "Those Were There The Days" as background music to this incredibly kidney tugging photograph with Orson Wells reading over it saying something along the lines of...

"For just pennies a day, you can feed a worthless pile of shit like little Gary Coleman Flex Wheeler and provide a warm bed that would make Charles Glass ache with envy.  Raise that to a $1.01 a day and "Lil' Gary" Flex will be placed in line for a much needed prosthetic leg and a retreading of his anal cavity.  $1.25 a day will get you an autographed photo of "Gare Bear" Flex giving you a "shout out" where he mentions not only your name but how much you've changed his life".

Call now.  Operators are standing by to take your call because the truth is, no one gives an airborne intercourse about this idiot.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2021, 11:31:57 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2021, 11:40:14 AM »

I said out loud ... "oh shit" .. Haha.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2021, 09:57:42 AM »
Oh dear - maybe I spoke too soon when I said he'd be back on his foot soon..  :'(

I’m still here putting up the fight of the Century. Seems like that’s becoming more and more of the norm for over the last two decades.

Lungs are showing more Covid damage.

Kidney has taken a beating and function is declining.

I ’m exhausted and barely have any energy to even get out of bed to even go to the toilet. Everything it’s such a major chore.

I’m weak,
I’m exhausted,
I’m overwhelmed.

But I’m not broken‼️ I have a spirit in me that doesn’t allow me to quit. I have a spirit in me at wont allow me to give up.

EVER NO MATTER WHAT

That spirit is my driving force, it’s my energy source. It’s my faith. It’s the all mighty true GOD 🙏🏾

I don’t want any of you for one second to feel sorry for me. Because I’m right where I need to be. Exactly right where I need to be in this moment in time.

I already know I will make a complete recovery. I already know that I will come out stronger wiser and More compassionate. I already know i’ll be victorious.

Therefore I FIGHT ON ✊🏾

As it now there’s no clear direction or date as to when I’ll be able to be released from the hospital here in Florida and fly back home to Vegas. I will try to keep you all abreast much as possible. I hope that you all have a amazing weekend 🙏🏾🖤
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2021, 10:18:14 AM »
Very positive of him regarding his serious multiple conditions.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2021, 10:35:18 AM »
breathing is difficult but posting on Instagram is easy.

Hats off to insagram for making the user experience easier than breathing.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2021, 10:52:54 AM »

Update on Flex
-
-
-
-
-
-
I will beat this!
15 h

If you take a moment to think of all the ordeals Flex has been through; car wreck/broken neck, ninja attack, divorce, kidney failure and replacement, amputation and I’m sure there are more obstacles that can be added to the list; he says COVID is the worst experience of his life…..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2021, 11:14:14 AM »

It's sad that people in that ill of health still feel the need to post their status.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 25, 2021, 11:19:03 AM »
It's sad that people in that ill of health still feel the need to post their status.

It’s like those ppl who cry on Instagram because they are going through some ordeal.

They are only doing it just for attention

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 25, 2021, 11:19:17 AM »

My second guilty LOL of the evening ;D

If you take a moment to think of all the ordeals Flex has been through; car wreck/broken neck, ninja attack, divorce, kidney failure and replacement, amputation and I’m sure there are more obstacles that can be added to the list; he says COVID is the worst experience of his life…..

Yeah, joking aside for a moment, the failing kidney function thing is pretty scary - wonder if they might give him some dialysis while he's in there just to take some of that pressure of his system..?
T