Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Biden Transparency

(1/18) > >>

Dos Equis:
No State of the Union Address.  Why?  No press conference.  Why?  No pressure by the media.   (We know why not.) 

Say what you want about Trump, but he stood and took questions darn near every time he passed by a mic.

WeightPSHR:
I'd like to hear someone tell me why they think Biden is doing a good job and why.

He's doesn't speak to the media. Doesn't visit the borders, which he caused by reversing Trumps asylum policies and instead he's visiting cancer clinics stating dogs cure cancer and the following day he has a supposed woman telling us she should be paid the same as a professional male soccer player.

Oh yea, can't forget that he's forcing chicks with dicks into high school sports.

How can this be considered successful?

Dos Equis:
President Biden must be reading the board.   :)   Had his first press conference today.  I haven't watched yet.  Did anyone see?

Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on March 25, 2021, 04:11:54 PM ---President Biden must be reading the board.   :)   Had his first press conference today.  I haven't watched yet.  Did anyone see?

--- End quote ---

I did. Just what I expected. Prescreened questions and prepared answers. He looked and sounded very old and frail.

Thin Lizzy:
He also does this thing where he comes into the room wearing a mask and takes it off just as he gets to the podium. I’d bet he put that mask on right before he came into the room just so he could be seen walking into the room wearing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version