Author Topic: Derek Chauvin Conviction Is Going To Be Overturned  (Read 4616 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Chauvin Conviction Is Going To Be Overturned
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2021, 11:16:52 AM »
Chauvins wife was like an asian milf, so probably Chauvin.

His neighbours didn't know he was a cop. He told them he was an account or something. Is that strange?

No it isn't strange. I personally know of other police who prefer not to reveal their profession to the neighborhood. At the moment, there is so much animosity toward the police, police personnel might not want to put themselves and their families at risk. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2021, 11:19:52 AM »
Chauvin Floyd was a simple drug user not a violent career criminal. There is no gimmick. I have posted my pics have you I would bet my life I am in better shape than you. I also wrestled division 1 and in the Army and competed in MMA. I would ragdoll you. But sure talk shit on the internet I live on the east coast I can meet up

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2021, 01:37:52 PM »
Chauvin was a simple drug user not a violent career criminal. There is no gimmick. I have posted my pics have you I would bet my life I am in better shape than you. I also wrestled division 1 and in the Army and competed in MMA. I would ragdoll you. But sure talk shit on the internet I live on the east coast I can meet up
I can’t even give you a 1.  Unoriginal recycled persona, not unique or entertaining. 0/10, next gimmick please.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2021, 01:44:53 PM »
Chauvins wife was like an asian milf, so probably Chauvin.

His neighbours didn't know he was a cop. He told them he was an account or something. Is that strange?

Good question.

I know police officers that don’t let people know they’re law enforcement. You get brought into every speeding ticket and dispute the people that know you have. The flip side of the coin is if someone talks about their neighbor cop and it gets to the wrong people you can be a target at your home.

Many people crave this kind of power, some don’t like it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2021, 01:54:43 PM »
;D

Typical gimmick liberal.

Careful, bhank's hands are nearly as big and muscular as Monica Brant's
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2021, 02:02:51 PM »
Careful, bhank's hands are nearly as big and muscular as Monica Brant's

Is that even possible?

Are you saying bhank has put the GI Joe Kung Fu grip to thousands of penises?

That gimmick swallows load like it’s a 7-11 slurpee

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2021, 05:12:30 PM »

I have to say I don't believe that. If the police training consists of this move you would use it. Anything else is just using a lot of hindsight.

N
My training taught multiple ways to subdue someone.  The pressure points and jujitsu was much better.  However we were taught chokeholds which I had to use on a few occasions and in 1999 there was no issue with strikes to the body. 

The only thing I worry about is that all of it is on video naturally. If some activist got ahold of those tapes, just about everyone including myself from that time period would be in prison like Chauvin...especially the time where I just said fuck it and broke an asswipes arm after he didnt comply...let me tell you this...when you break an arm, it sounds like a gunshot

A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2021, 06:46:58 PM »
Good question.

I know police officers that don’t let people know they’re law enforcement. You get brought into every speeding ticket and dispute the people that know you have. The flip side of the coin is if someone talks about their neighbor cop and it gets to the wrong people you can be a target at your home.

Many people crave this kind of power, some don’t like it.

Thanks. Makes sense, especially the part about people involving you in disputes.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2021, 06:52:42 PM »
N
My training taught multiple ways to subdue someone.  The pressure points and jujitsu was much better.  However we were taught chokeholds which I had to use on a few occasions and in 1999 there was no issue with strikes to the body. 

The only thing I worry about is that all of it is on video naturally. If some activist got ahold of those tapes, just about everyone including myself from that time period would be in prison like Chauvin...especially the time where I just said fuck it and broke an asswipes arm after he didnt comply...let me tell you this...when you break an arm, it sounds like a gunshot

Not trolling Vince, but I saw a documentary a long time and to break up a fight and subdue a couples of prisoners, the corrections officers reached into the prisoners pants and grabbed their balls. It calmed things down in an instant. Is this legit?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2021, 07:10:28 PM »
N

If you think the sound of an arm breaking is horrific you should hear the sound of a German Shepherd's  spine being ripped out of its body. Once you hear it you'll never forget it.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2021, 08:27:00 AM »
If you think the sound of an arm breaking is horrific you should hear the sound of a German Shepherd's  spine being ripped out of its body. Once you hear it you'll never forget it.

Good to see I wasn't the only one getting suckmymuscle vibes from this bhank retard.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2021, 01:52:29 PM »
Good to see I wasn't the only one getting suckmymuscle vibes from this thank retard.

I find it believable. If Vince grabbed you and accidentally fell on top of you, you'd be fortune to walk away with just a broken arm.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2021, 04:27:39 PM »
N

I'd be terrified to face you Vince.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2021, 05:33:36 PM »
Not trolling Vince, but I saw a documentary a long time and to break up a fight and subdue a couples of prisoners, the corrections officers reached into the prisoners pants and grabbed their balls. It calmed things down in an instant. Is this legit?

I once grabbed a German Shepherd by the balls to subdue him

You should have heard the noise he made - that, and the look of shame and confusion on his face

I'll never forget it

This is legit
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2021, 10:40:26 AM »
Primemuscle did the same thing to an Austrian farmer!

Hahahahaa!  Why Austrian?
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2021, 01:50:50 PM »

Yes, it's a pressure point
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2021, 02:12:04 PM »

Only if you want it to be...

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2021, 07:13:44 PM »
I'd be terrified to face you Vince.

Just imagine if you weren't facing him!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2021, 04:45:38 AM »
Just imagine if you weren't facing him!