Author Topic: Man competing in weightlifting in Olympics as Woman - Liberals thrilled.  (Read 2965 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Weightlifter set to become the first openly transgender athlete to compete at Olympics
The Hill ^ | 05/06/21 12:17 PM EDT | BY OLAFIMIHAN OSHIN
Posted on 5/6/2021, 6:46:55 PM

A weightlifter from New Zealand is set to become the first openly transgender athlete to compete in the Olympics, Reuters reported Wednesday.

Laurel Hubbard, 43, reportedly has been eligible to compete in the Olympics since 2015 after the International Olympic Committee (IOC) set new guidelines for transgender athletes.

She qualified for this summer's coronavirus-delayed Summer Games in Tokyo after the IOC approved rule changes for qualifying events due to the pandemic.

Hubbard hasn’t yet been named to the New Zealand women's weightlifting team, but her spot is essentially guaranteed, according to Reuters.

USA Weightlifting spokesman Kevin Farley told Reuters that the group has no issue with Hubbard competing in the Tokyo games, despite efforts in multiple states to prevent transgender athletes from competing in girls and women's sports.

"We respect the rules established by the International Weightlifting Federation and the International Olympic Committee for qualification and will be focusing on assisting our athletes to compete against all those who are qualified for the Tokyo Games," Farley said.

Reuters says Australia's official weightlifting organization had sought to block Hubbard from competing at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, but organizers rejected the move.

Dave D

• Getbig V
This dude is 45 years old?

This is actually great news for older athletes.

Go for the gold!

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Laurel;  and yes, fair-minded people will cheer her on.

Dave D

• Getbig V
He has suicidal tendencies written all over his face.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Does it also have to compete against Matt Kroc?

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
The Tokyo Olympics will be held July 23 to August 8:

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
He's still going to get washed probably -

His best total is #55+lbs off that big girl's.

A lot of the other big girls are better totallers also.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Hopefully it dies.  Soon.  For good.  For ever. For all REAL women (No...No libtards allowed) the world over. 

A curse on this hideous creature.  I kinda sorta hope Straw man fucks its ass and gives it AIDS.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
The issue of female transgender athletes aside, Olympic Weightlifting hits a real sore nerve with me.

I have been in and out of all different types of gyms for 40 years.  In all those gyms and in all that time, only ONCE did I see a guy doing Olympic-style weight lifts.  NOBODY does them!

The Olympic committee and organizers are out of touch with modern reality.  It would be all right to keep traditional Olympic weightlifting, but they should certainly add either a Powerlifting or Strongman category.  And CrossFit too.  Sports that people actually participate in.

Then there’s the matter of Bodybuilding.  As I understand it, and I don’t know if this is true, Joe Weider tried for years to get Bodybuilding included in the Olympics.  If they can have Synchronized Swimming  they sure as heck should have Powerlifting or Strongman, and of course, why not, Bodybuilding.

The Scott

• Getbig V
The issue of female transgender athletes aside, Olympic Weightlifting hits a real sore nerve with me.

I have been in and out of all different types of gyms for 40 years.  In all those gyms and in all that time, only ONCE did I see a guy doing Olympic-style weight lifts.  NOBODY does them!

The Olympic committee and organizers are out of touch with modern reality.  It would be all right to keep traditional Olympic weightlifting, but they should certainly add either a Powerlifting or Strongman category.  And CrossFit too.  Sports that people actually participate in.

Then there’s the matter of Bodybuilding.  As I understand it, and I don’t know if this is true, Joe Weider tried for years to get Bodybuilding included in the Olympics.  If they can have Synchronized Swimming  they sure as heck should have Powerlifting or Strongman, and of course, why not, Bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding is simply "Schmoe & Tell".  It is not a sport.  The same could be said for a shitload of events in the Olympics, i.e., they are not sports.  Having said that I should also like to point out that it's called "The Olympics".  Not the "SchmOelympics".

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
No women should compete in Hubbard's weight class (87-kg - the heaviest).  The 76-kg field might be very crowded.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Meltdown.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I've seen warnings that Olympic lifting is so close to being dropped altogether. The obvious reason being that they just can't get a handle on all the positive tests.

Would be a shame. Weightlifting is such a pure sport of strength and skill. I never did it but I have major respect for these athletes.

Something like powerlifting has the obvious disadvantage of confusing judging. Weightlifting judging is pretty simple. But try to explain PL judging to the average man. And try to get most to agree on judging criteria for the Olympics - nightmare.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Libtards the world over will be fapping their gunt and pulling their peens to this horrific creature (male) doing a womans sport.

LMAO, it just keeps getting whackier by the day with the libtards!!    :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Libtards the world over will be fapping their gunt and pulling their peens to this horrific creature (male) doing a womans sport.

LMAO, it just keeps getting whackier by the day with the libtards!!    :D

If we're honest, many on both sides of the aisle welcome this sort of thing. Conservatives are fully onboard with faggotry and trannyism. They may think this is crossing the line but they support these movements generally.

There are plenty of people on the left who are against trannies competing. The biggest voices against it on Twitter are leftists/liberals like this fella:

https://twitter.com/SwipeWright?s=09

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Where the fuck are all the women telling these guys to get lost?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Women's sports are dominated by lesbians in general.

Ever been to a LPGA golf tournament?  Dykes in spikes.

Women's softball of field hockey?  Same.

Soccer?  Bunch of high test dykes.

Anything more hideous than a heavyweight woman Oly lifter?

This is why women's sports have never caught on commercially.

So, you have an alternative group of women in sports who think differently and are more accepting of weirdness.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

They are where they are because of women. The biggest champion of the tranny is the white woman. They are the ones who bring their little children to Pride parades.

Women's sports are dominated by lesbians in general.

Ever been to a LPGA golf tournament?  Dykes in spikes.

Women's softball of field hockey?  Same.

Soccer?  Bunch of high test dykes.

Anything more hideous than a heavyweight woman Oly lifter?

This is why women's sports have never caught on commercially.

So, you have an alternative group of women in sports who think differently.

Straight women feel love and tenderness towards the oppressed. That's why they fight for these freaks. They want to protect and nurture them.

I bet the lesbians are more against the trannies than straight women. Butch lesbians may really hate men so they see trannies as threats, as men. See the lesbian Navratilova.

There is also the TERF faction. J.K Rowling and Navratilova are called TERFs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
They are where they are because of women. The biggest champion of the tranny is the white woman. They are the ones who bring their little children to Pride parades.

Straight women feel love and tenderness towards the oppressed. That's why they fight for these freaks. They want to protect and nurture them.

I bet the lesbians are more against the trannies than straight women. Butch lesbians may really hate men so they see trannies as threats, as men. See the lesbian Navratilova.

There is also the TERF faction. J.K Rowling and Navratilova are called TERFs.

Yup. 

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Somewhere, on the other side of the world, a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max

The Scott

• Getbig V
Sweetie Laurel Hubbard thought sHe was a woman
But sHe was another man
All the girls around it say sHe's got gold coming
Cuz sHe gets it in the can...

Fuck That Noise.  Fucking slimy creatures protected by the Biden "Endangered Feces Act". 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
50 year old J.A.P. is an Olympic Sports expert.  ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
50 year old J.A.P. is an Olympic Sports expert.  ::)

She needs to star in a BMC video.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights

This reporter's response is absolutely spot on, would hit it too.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
What a filthy fucking pervert this loser is....

I hope he's booed off the stage everytime he steps out. I know I'd boo the piece of shit.