Author Topic: Trans Woman Weightlifter May Be In Olympics  (Read 3608 times)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Re: Trans Woman Weightlifter May Be In Olympics
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2021, 11:35:07 PM »
This is FANTASTIC!!!!!  The only way to shut these freaks down is promote trans athletes until they just take over every fucking women's sport. There are WNBA contracts/NBA welfare worth millions and there are tons of great male basketball players who played D1 college,D2 or even junior college or almost made NBA and got cut or played in Europe that would damn sure put on a dress for a million a year and play the act.

This will isolate this bullshit Trans community once they lose women's support. The more trans athletes the better!!!!! It's the only way to stop this shit. Once they take over women's sports the gig is up!!!!!! They won't know what the fuck to do. And REAL men and REAL women can take back the country.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2021, 02:32:50 AM »
This is FANTASTIC!!!!!  The only way to shut these freaks down is promote trans athletes until they just take over every fucking women's sport. There are WNBA contracts/NBA welfare worth millions and there are tons of great male basketball players who played D1 college,D2 or even junior college or almost made NBA and got cut or played in Europe that would damn sure put on a dress for a million a year and play the act.

This will isolate this bullshit Trans community once they lose women's support. The more trans athletes the better!!!!! It's the only way to stop this shit. Once they take over women's sports the gig is up!!!!!! They won't know what the fuck to do. And REAL men and REAL women can take back the country.
And the trans athlete doesn't even have to cut his balls off. A basketball player in the D league can just grow out his hair and wear lipstick while proclaiming to be a woman. WNBA, here he comes (no pun). All the scoring records would be shattered. It would be hilarious watching the real women try to have him banned when they have always supported this mental illness.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2021, 10:12:41 AM »
This issue just went full retard.

"  (IOC) Rules governing the level of testosterone in an athlete’s body have been relaxed, and are now deemed “medically unnecessary” by the IOC. Athletes born as male – and let’s be honest, that is who this is largely about – no longer have to artificially reduce their testosterone levels in the run-up to competition.  "

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/540569-ioc-olympics-trans-athletes/

Hahaha!  Christ that's a spicy comments section - some GetBiggers in the mix...

jack flash • a day ago
TWO BALLS BEATS AN EGG EVERYTIME... i guess they are getting what they asked for...i can't wait for trannies to enter the heavy weight boxing arena. A lotta blood will be spilled, and even kotex pads couldn't stop the flow.

And I'm not even copy-pasting the comments from 'baruch obamawitz' and 'True Atheist' and their reponses!!

I need to keep an eye on this website!
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2021, 09:15:09 PM »
This is both amazing and sad.