Author Topic: Covid-19 - came from a Chinese Lab - opinions  (Read 2683 times)

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
Covid-19 - came from a Chinese Lab - opinions
« on: May 08, 2021, 08:50:38 PM »
This does not imply that the leak was purposeful but certainly provides additional strength to the case that China was engaging in dangerous gain of function research.   While some of that endeavour was no doubt related to the production of helpful vaccines, there was most certainly engagement with the military who aimed to weaponize the research.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/chinese-military-discussed-weaponizing-covid-2015-cause-enemys-medical-system-collapse

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: The case for the Wuhan Lab leak grows stronger
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 09:39:28 PM »
u couldn't post this in your other thread just below?

fuking spastic. 

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
3 Fauci/covid Questions and a Meme
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 05:57:28 PM »
1) Did Fauci fund Gain of Function Research in China (he says No)?

2) Why does the US fund oppressive, communist China's labs, even if indirectly, and do you support this use of US taxpayer money?

3) Do you think Fauci and others colluded with China to Intentionally create the bioweapon of covid, or was it an accidental lab leak, or a natural virus?

Also, even though I'm a manlet I appreciate a good manlet meme. (see attachment)

If you think Fauci is an evil fraud and you use facebook consider joining the Dr Fauci is an evil fraud group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/263251738130476

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: 3 Fauci/covid Questions and a Meme
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 06:25:40 PM »
1) Did Fauci fund Gain of Function Research in China (he says No)?    Yes he did on behalf of research and the governement

2) Why does the US fund oppressive, communist China's labs, even if indirectly, and do you support this use of US taxpayer money?    The research where done responsibly no doubt helps better prepare a response to an outbreak

3) Do you think Fauci and others colluded with China to Intentionally create the bioweapon of covid, or was it an accidental lab leak, or a natural virus?  No it was accidental lab leak but the funding of a program without having any level of control over how it is managed from a risk point of view is irresponsible and those who responsible for funding it in such a manner need to be sacked, not prosecuted and all funding now needs to stop as the Chinese will not allow investigators in to determine how it happened and how do we stop it happening again.

Just an opinion.

Also, even though I'm a manlet I appreciate a good manlet meme. (see attachment)

If you think Fauci is an evil fraud and you use facebook consider joining the Dr Fauci is an evil fraud group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/263251738130476

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 09:28:37 PM »

YES - Fauci lies about everything.

2) Why does the US fund oppressive, communist China's labs, even if indirectly, and do you support this use of US taxpayer money?

NO. This funding never went through congress. It was backdoored by Fauci. He is rogue.

3) Do you think Fauci and others colluded with China to Intentionally create the bioweapon of covid, or was it an accidental lab leak, or a natural virus?

It's a bioweapon, although not originally intended to be one. Fauci wanted to keep doing Gain of Function research to appease his ego. When it got released in China he went right to coverup/damage control mode, then tried to profit off the vaccine.

Why would anyone want to be on Facebook these days?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 09:43:02 PM »

Yes.

As a means of war.
No, absolutely not.

Colluded with China intentionally AND an accidental lab leak. I don't think it was intended to be released...that is the view of rogue doctor, Dr. Roger Hodkinson [look him up on Bitchute and Rumble].

I tend to subscribe to Dr. Hodkinson's views: intentionally created, but accidentally released.

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2022, 09:49:00 PM »

Colluded with China intentionally AND an accidental lab leak. I don't think it was intended to be released

I think it's more probable that it was intended to be released, that it's not as deadly as they claim (if at all), and it was designed to basically be a more infectious strain of the flu/cold that can be used to scare and manipulate people so that governments could gain more power and certain people in the know, could gain more wealth (AS THEY EFFECTIVELY DID).   The people in the know also know the best cures for it.   For example Trump used monoclonal antibodies.  Someone knew that monoclonal antibodies worked for it obviously.   Perhaps Trump lied that he even had covid though.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 09:52:05 PM »
I think it's more probable that it was intended to be released, that it's not as deadly as they claim (if at all), and it was designed to basically be a more infectious strain of the flu/cold that can be used to scare and manipulate people so that governments could gain more power and certain people in the know, could gain more wealth (AS THEY EFFECTIVELY DID).   The people in the know also know the best cures for it.   For example Trump used monoclonal antibodies.  Someone knew that monoclonal antibodies worked for it obviously.   Perhaps Trump lied that he even had covid though.

I think maybe Dr. Hodkinson meant that this is a huge gamble...if the elites lose this bet, it could end badly for them.

Computing Forever speaks about it in his latest video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/baflfjdIooID/

Great meme of Dr. Fraudci too:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2022, 10:45:58 PM »
Rand Paul, Dr. Malone and Joe Rogan broke him. Fouci will never debate Paul or Malone and you can be your ass he will never accept the debates Rogan offered between Malone and Fouci

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Energy Dept reportedly says COVID-19 likely came from Chinese lab
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2023, 07:32:47 PM »
Lab Leak Most Likely Caused Pandemic, Energy Dept. Says

Feb. 26, 2023

New intelligence has prompted the Energy Department to conclude that an accidental laboratory leak in China most likely caused the coronavirus pandemic

In addition to the Energy Department, the F.B.I. has also concluded, with moderate confidence, that the virus first emerged accidentally from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a Chinese lab that worked on coronaviruses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/26/us/politics/china-lab-leak-coronavirus-pandemic.html

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Energy Dept reportedly says COVID-19 likely came from Chinese lab
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2023, 03:53:47 AM »
The Energy Department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report.

Hardly conclusive.  I do think lab leak is the likeliest origin but this is far from a smoking gun.  misleading journalism at its worst, sad!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2023, 03:55:50 AM »
Hardly conclusive.  I do think lab leak is the likeliest origin but this is far from a smoking gun.  misleading journalism at its worst, sad!

Hi Anthony Fauci

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2023, 04:02:44 AM »
Hi Anthony Fauci

If you want to unquestionably believe US propaganda, be my guest

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2023, 04:05:02 AM »
Haha, unsurprising  ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2023, 04:09:17 AM »
Michael R. Gordon has been a national security correspondent for The Wall Street Journal since October 2017. Previously, he was a military and diplomacy correspondent for The New York Times for 32 years.[1] During the first phase of the Iraq War, he was the only newspaper reporter embedded with the allied land command under General Tommy Franks, a position that "granted him unique access to cover the invasion strategy and its enactment".[2] He and General Bernard E. Trainor have written three books together, including the best-selling Cobra II. As journalists for The New York Times, Gordon and Judith Miller were the first to report Saddam Hussein's alleged nuclear weapons program in September 2002 with the article "U.S. Says Hussein Intensifies Quest for A-Bomb Parts."[3]

This guy is literally the first person the US govt hands their bullshit off to in order to be published.  Let’s think critically here people, and not believe everything the mass media tells us

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2023, 04:13:01 AM »
If you want to unquestionably believe US propaganda, be my guest

Dr Fauci, are you enjoying retirement?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2023, 04:14:22 AM »
Are they kidding with this? We knew this 2 years ago. Big fucking news.  I heard this this morning on my local news, wow I’m shocked.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2023, 04:21:56 AM »
Dr Fauci, are you enjoying retirement?

Keep believing that propaganda, it’s easier than critically examining the media you consume

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2023, 04:22:06 AM »
Duh. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2023, 10:15:55 AM »

He’s right. Everything about Covid to date has been a fraud. Why would this be any different?

But if you want to buy it how do you explain Chinatown in NYC having had some of the lowest infection rates while black and Hispanic neighborhoods where Chinese would never go had the highest?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2023, 10:31:13 AM »

::)

I think I posted this the first week BatFlu escaped.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2023, 10:35:37 AM »
the fact we are finding out about this is because they want us to.

Create more distrust in governments so the people clamour to get rid of their own governments and beg for a one world government.

Problem , Reaction, Solution

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2023, 12:12:04 PM »
Weird how the story says that DoE believes that COVID was "likely" an accidental leak from the lab but also that this was also a "low confidence" conclusion

The story is behind a paywall so I can't read it

Did anyone read the actual article.  Was any actual proof offered in the story or do they explain why this was a "low confidence" conclusion?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2023, 01:07:13 PM »