Author Topic: Any Getbigger ever used a glory hole?  (Read 9279 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Any Getbigger ever used a glory hole?
« on: May 20, 2021, 04:39:20 AM »
Are they a real thing? Any stories to share?

I do not ever plan on using one ...

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Re: Any Getbigger ever used a glory hole?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 04:43:35 AM »
I’ve worked in glory hole maintenance

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 04:44:43 AM »
Prime and Shizzo have both worked the sucking end of one not sure about anyone else

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 05:49:03 AM »
Prime and Shizzo have both worked the sucking end of one not sure about anyone else

lol, OK but seriously - how could you know what's on the other side? It could well be a hairy fat aids-infested dude (as opposed to a hot young chick). Or this whole glory whole thing purely a homo activity? There must be hetrosexual glory-holes around I would think?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 05:50:25 AM »

And, yes, they are real, just don't expect there to be women. It's all elderly gays and elderly trannies that use them.

Photo from Florida's 1964 Purple Pamphlet -

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 05:51:19 AM »
lol, OK but seriously - how could you know what's on the other side? It could sell be a hair fat dude (as opposed to a chick). Or this whole thing a gay activity. There must be hetro glory holes I would think?

You get some in the occasional hetro swingers/sex club. Usually those people are vetted first though so you know kinda what you're getting beforehand.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 05:52:17 AM »
A coworker said he visited a glory hole in Thailand and there was a goat on the other side. He said this in all seriousness.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 06:10:53 AM »
A coworker said he visited a glory hole in Thailand and there was a goat on the other side. He said this in all seriousness.

Plain vanilla sex in Afghanistan...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 07:54:04 AM »
Googled Gloryhole and found this!

https://www.reddit.com/r/GloryHoleLocations/
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 08:04:49 AM »
Well...that was the first time I met Shizzo ..I wish he didnt use his teeth so much.  But I've been to some wild gay parties where there was poppers, cocaine , gloryholes, and some outdoor tents where anything and everything happenned.  I just got drunk and never fooled with any of that shit and just took a cute guy home instead.  Most of them weren't bathroom stalls but just a large cardboard box with a hole in it with a slot to put money in
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 08:30:13 AM »
Well...that was the first time I met Shizzo ..I wish he didnt use his teeth so much.  But I've been to some wild gay parties where there was poppers, cocaine , gloryholes, and some outdoor tents where anything and everything happenned.  I just got drunk and never fooled with any of that shit and just took a cute guy home instead.  Most of them weren't bathroom stalls but just a large cardboard box with a hole in it with a slot to put money in

Do you prefer cute or sexy or rugged?

Are they mostly cute , boyish dudes?

Bay usually prefers Huge Bodybuilders and not lil cuties (as Primemuscle calls them)
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 08:41:09 AM »
Do you prefer cute or sexy or rugged?

Are they mostly cute , boyish dudes?

Bay usually prefers Huge Bodybuilders and not lil cuties (as Primemuscle calls them)

Yes, all of the guys in those in the hloryholes boxes were blond haired, blue eyed twinks rarely brown haired and absolutely never any coffes tacos, egg rolls, etc,  etc...just white twinks...usually it was 100 dollars to get sucked off which was nothing to partygoers who wouldn't even blink at spending a grand or just too drugged up to care.  Those twinks prob made a few thousand a night easy by sucking and jerking those people off.  Funny thing is that most of the customers were straight and married .  They knew they were getting sucked by a guy but I guess they figured that it didnt count because they couldn't see them.

I only went to maybe 5 of those parties as they were by invitation and usually blacks weren't allowed unless they were serving the food.  White gay people are the biggest racists out there...especially the liberal ones.  I was always with a white friend or otherwise they would have just told me to get lost

I mostly dated white guys not so much by choice but other blacks thought I was too white acting.  I would say I dated a mix between twinks and average looking.  The oldest I dated was in his 50s but he looked like he was in his 30s and couldn't tell until he showed me his driver's license.  I'm more about personality and him being able to have an intelligent conversion...I do avoid guys who had way too much sugar in the tank I you know what mean
A

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 08:58:39 AM »

Yes, all of the guys in those in the hloryholes boxes were blond haired, blue eyed twinks rarely brown haired and absolutely never any coffes tacos, egg rolls, etc,  etc...just white twinks...usually it was 100 dollars to get sucked off which was nothing to partygoers who wouldn't even blink at spending a grand or just too drugged up to care.  Those twinks prob made a few thousand a night easy by sucking and jerking those people off.  Funny thing is that most of the customers were straight and married .  They knew they were getting sucked by a guy but I guess they figured that it didnt count because they couldn't see them.

I only went to maybe 5 of those parties as they were by invitation and usually blacks weren't allowed unless they were serving the food.  White gay people are the biggest racists out there...especially the liberal ones.  I was always with a white friend or otherwise they would have just told me to get lost

I mostly dated white guys not so much by choice but other blacks thought I was too white acting.  I would say I dated a mix between twinks and average looking.  The oldest I dated was in his 50s but he looked like he was in his 30s and couldn't tell until he showed me his driver's license.  I'm more about personality and him being able to have an intelligent conversion...I do avoid guys who had way too much sugar in the tank I you know what mean

What does this mean Vince? Been rammed way too much? Too much cream on the butt-bagel?  **shrug**

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 08:59:09 AM »
Why would anyone want to be the sucking end, god knows what's the other side and vice versa really

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 09:00:01 AM »
Right, you got turned down.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 09:08:12 AM »
What does this mean Vince? Been rammed way too much? Too much cream on the butt-bagel?  **shrug**

Just high maintenance, arrogant,  kardashian, always what to talk shit about other gays, and have fights, ...too much drama to deal with
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2021, 09:13:44 AM »
Why would anyone want to be the sucking end, god knows what's the other side and vice versa really

When you are high on booze, coke, etc then you don't think straight
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2021, 09:14:56 AM »
Right, you got turned down.

No, just don't to have to deal with being ridiculed for sticking my cock into a box. Also I'm not spending 100 bucks to get a blowjub...better to just jack off.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2021, 09:39:34 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2021, 09:45:46 AM »

Sugar in the tank = Too feminine? Or had too many unprotected encounters thus with high risk of AIDS?

Sorry i don't follow the lingo that well.

Maybe sugar in the tank = too much drugs or alcohol? Or too much semen in the poopchute?
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2021, 09:52:07 AM »
What in the holy hell is going on here ?

Some of you boys need serious help.

I love it !   ❤️

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2021, 10:08:59 AM »
Sugar in the tank = Too feminine? Or had too many unprotected encounters thus with high risk of AIDS?

Sorry i don't follow the lingo that well.

Maybe sugar in the tank = too much drugs or alcohol? Or too much semen in the poopchute?

Quit trying to be a smart ass.  You're lucky I'm giving you folks this information for educational purooses
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2021, 10:17:24 AM »
Quit trying to be a smart ass.  You're lucky I'm giving you folks this information for educational purooses

Well, what does it mean?

You said you try to avoid guys with too much sugar in the tank if you know what i mean.

Q

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2021, 10:26:03 AM »
Or porpoise, in your case.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2021, 10:27:19 AM »
Well, what does it mean?

You said you try to avoid guys with too much sugar in the tank if you know what i mean.

Vince enlightened us above with this post:

Just high maintenance, arrogant,  kardashian, always what to talk shit about other gays, and have fights, ...too much drama to deal with