Author Topic: Ron DeSantis Rips Fauci  (Read 1479 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Ron DeSantis Rips Fauci
« on: June 06, 2021, 12:53:50 PM »
 ;)

Like this guy...

Calls out pussies.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
Re: Ron DeSantis Rips Fauci
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 02:04:44 AM »
He likes freedom, he likes that we can govern our own lives.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9okXgpsEx/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 02:34:36 AM »
I am so sick of these fascists.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 05:30:12 AM »
Actually not smart on his part if he wants to become President. He is already a solid favorite among the Republicans. Eventually he will need to pivot to the center to persuade suburban women and the like. These types tend to be very concerned about health issues and these stances may backfire.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 05:32:06 AM »
Actually not smart on his part if he wants to become President. He is already a solid favorite among the Republicans. Eventually he will need to pivot to the center to persuade suburban women and the like. These types tend to be very concerned about health issues and these stances may backfire.

Go back to doing your makeup you pussy

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 07:47:10 AM »
yep he's the man.  White women need to get tired of being called Karens and vote Desantis. But they'll probably succumb to weakness now that I think about it, voting against him to prove they're not Karens.   :'(  stupid weak minds.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 08:17:19 AM »

You might be right but people are getting tired of Covid even the idiots who bought into everything. Vaccinated people still having to wear masks and being told that they still can get and spread Covid could end up being a tipping point.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2021, 08:42:05 AM »
yep he's the man.  White women need to get tired of being called Karens and vote Desantis. But they'll probably succumb to weakness now that I think about it, voting against him to prove they're not Karens.   :'(  stupid weak minds.

Liberal though I am, I actually think DeSantis has a very good chance of becoming President (especially if Harris is the Democratic nominee). HOWEVER, and I am just trying to inject a note of reality into the getbig echo chamber that exists here, suburban voters by and large (huge numbers of suburban men too) want to go nowhere near the Marjorie Taylor Greene and her ilk wing of the party. If DeSantis does not start pulling himself away from that wing of the party soon (just as Biden has kept the so-called Squad at bay), he will end up damaged goods in TV ads, etc. The mask stuff is a net negative for him, even I bet for seniors in Florida who largely voted him in as Governor.

Time is speeding along very quickly and the economy will be humming (in my view) so what he is doing right about now is important.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2021, 12:08:53 PM »
Liberal though I am, I actually think DeSantis has a very good chance of becoming President (especially if Harris is the Democratic nominee). HOWEVER, and I am just trying to inject a note of reality into the getbig echo chamber that exists here, suburban voters by and large (huge numbers of suburban men too) want to go nowhere near the Marjorie Taylor Greene and her ilk wing of the party. If DeSantis does not start pulling himself away from that wing of the party soon (just as Biden has kept the so-called Squad at bay), he will end up damaged goods in TV ads, etc. The mask stuff is a net negative for him, even I bet for seniors in Florida who largely voted him in as Governor.

Time is speeding along very quickly and the economy will be humming (in my view) so what he is doing right about now is important.
Republicans almost always lose when they move left.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2021, 12:12:19 PM »

putting harris in would be a stretch. demos always looking for firsts, might go with first oriental prez with yang or first fag prez with buttplug. but i could be wrong. ::) ::) ::)
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2021, 12:25:07 PM »
  putting harris in would be a stretch. demos always looking for firsts, might go with first oriental prez with yang or first fag prez with buttplug. but i could be wrong. ::) ::) ::)
Imagine the political threads on Getbig if Buttplug were elected.  The Feds would have to shut us down. ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2021, 01:20:20 PM »
Heckuva curveball.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2021, 01:35:48 PM »

Seems like the party is over Harris. Otherwise, you would not see a piece like this in a liberal magazine. I’ve seen others like it in other liberal media sites:

Where in the World is Kamala Harris? | Opinion

https://www.newsweek.com/where-world-kamala-harris-opinion-1613148?amp=1

“ Because Kamala Harris is not an effective politician. The Biden team is keeping her out of sight because she would do nothing useful to build support for the administration or its latest initiative. Polls show she is personally unpopular, and the approval numbers keep dropping as voters see more of her.”

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2021, 01:38:50 PM »
Same thing happened during her presidential run. Campaign staffers said it was the most unprofessional campaign they had ever seen.

She was a shit candidate. She is a shit vice president. She’s just shit.

‘Not a healthy environment’: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/30/kamala-harris-office-dissent-497290

There is dysfunction inside the VP’s office, aides and administration officials say. And it’s emanating from the top.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2021, 01:48:59 PM »

Go back to doing your makeup you pussy

:D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2021, 02:24:04 PM »

Yes, Democrats have a candidate problem, but Republicans do too, which makes it interesting. Biden old but he will probably have a strong economy. Harris fading fast. No way on Buttplug, too green and not at all popular with minorities. There is no one but DeSantis on the Republican side. He has strong potential but, as pointed out above, is out of step with the nation at large. I actually think that, contrary to common belief here, moving Center (left if you will) is what could give him the win.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2021, 06:23:29 PM »
I am so sick of these fascists.

Uh, if we actually had a fascist government we wouldn’t be wearing face diapers, having lockdowns and freaks ruling over us!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2021, 02:00:54 AM »
Uh, if we actually had a fascist government we wouldn’t be wearing face diapers, having lockdowns and freaks ruling over us!
You actually think fascism means more freedom?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2021, 02:50:56 AM »
There is no one but DeSantis on the Republican side. He has strong potential but, as pointed out above, is out of step with the nation at large.

Respectfully disagree here. The nation is out of step w/ reality.
He's just trying to restore some freedom and not take part in the "biggest scam of all time".

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2021, 04:59:36 AM »

In a certain context, yes. For actual human flourishing, yes. For the freedom to do whatever one wants, including being a freak, hedonist, and degenerate, absolutely not!

Have you ever read some actual fascist literature, perhaps by someone like Corneliu Codreanu?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2021, 05:03:27 AM »
In a certain context, yes. For actual human flourishing, yes. For the freedom to do whatever one wants, including being a freak, hedonist, and degenerate, absolutely not!

Have you ever read some actual fascist literature, perhaps by someone like Corneliu Codreanu?
No, communism and fascism are two sides of the same coin.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2021, 05:09:54 AM »

The trains would run on time.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2021, 05:44:24 AM »
No, communism and fascism are two sides of the same coin.

Explain. I’ve heard this false statement plenty of times.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2021, 05:44:56 AM »
The trains would run on time.

What you wrote is pretty much the extent of what people know about fascist Italy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2021, 10:08:06 AM »
What you wrote is pretty much the extent of what people know about fascist Italy.

I worked with an Italian guy once who grew up in Italy during Mussolini's rule and he said it.