Author Topic: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair  (Read 4419 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2023, 06:36:43 AM »
He fixed Thors Pec tear seems to me that is a pretty good reference

Ah...Butt can he fix  your torn "Ring of Desire"?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2023, 06:36:53 AM »
Doubt insurance will cover so save your $$.

Will cost huge money.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2023, 06:37:41 AM »

Sphincter tendon from a cadaver?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2023, 06:39:19 AM »

Can't...breathe...LOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2023, 06:39:41 AM »

IroNat very funny!  (legit LOL  ;D)
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2023, 06:45:07 AM »
Doubt insurance will cover so save your $$.

Will cost huge money.

Obviously, Insurance is not going to cover it. I am assuming it will cost in the range of 10-20k. I would actually be surprised if I was a viable candidate as I have 3 separate tears from 3-20 years old. However, I would like to find out if he can help prevent a 4th but the guy is in California and it's a 6 week sling deal so I will try and schedule a Cali trip and consult in the spring so if viable can do this summer. I have too much going on right now fixing up house for the sale and move to deal with a surgery and a sling.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2023, 07:03:35 AM »
I mean don't get me wrong I do think I have made an excellent recovery all things considering. However, if they can give me an extra tendon it may be worth going back to 0 because that is where 6 weeks in a sling will put you. Other Dr have said nothing they can do and I tore it at 25, 40, and 43 so it is multiple tears not simple but he says he has a technique and treats UFC fighters so may check it out.

He fixed Thors Pec tear has a youtube video with Thor talking about it seems to me that is a pretty good reference. he may have treated them for something else. He is a regular ortho he treats lots of things and does stem cell stuff. I didn't look up all their injuries and cross reference with his client list. But he does say he specializes in Pec tears and repairing old ones and shows videos of 10-15 year old tears on 30 some year old patients being repaired. Can he help a guy who is 47 with a 20 year old tear that has retorn twice and is now chronic? Every orthopedic I have seen says I have good strength and to leave it alone and that there is nothing they can do for me. So I don't know if he can or will help but I would like to find out.

Very strange response by you Hankins. As a proven liar I understand what you’re doing.

When you brought up the doctor you never mentioned he treated strong men in fact your second post was he has a technique and treats UFC fighters.

Then someone posts a video of Thor with the doctor and you act like you knew this doctor worked on Thor. It sounds  like you really did your research.

You need a doctor who does brain transplants.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2023, 07:50:10 AM »
Obviously, Insurance is not going to cover it. I am assuming it will cost in the range of 10-20k. I would actually be surprised if I was a viable candidate as I have 3 separate tears from 3-20 years old. However, I would like to find out if he can help prevent a 4th but the guy is in California and it's a 6 week sling deal so I will try and schedule a Cali trip and consult in the spring so if viable can do this summer. I have too much going on right now fixing up house for the sale and move to deal with a surgery and a sling.

its like putting a $300k audio system in a go cart

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2023, 07:50:52 AM »
Very strange response by you Hankins. As a proven liar I understand what you’re doing.

When you brought up the doctor you never mentioned he treated strong men in fact your second post was he has a technique and treats UFC fighters.

Then someone posts a video of Thor with the doctor and you act like you knew this doctor worked on Thor. It sounds  like you really did your research.

You need a doctor who does brain transplants.

I never said he specialized in ufc fighters I said he treated them I am also the person who posted the Thor video it’s like you are retarded and just want to argue. The dr can fix old tears I had never heard of that before so I brought it to the boards attention o doubt I am the only member with an old tear.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2023, 09:03:44 AM »
I never said he specialized in ufc fighters I said he treated them I am also the person who posted the Thor video it’s like you are retarded and just want to argue. The dr can fix old tears I had never heard of that before so I brought it to the boards attention o doubt I am the only member with an old tear.

You are dumb.
I did not say he specialized in ufc fighters either I literally quoted you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2023, 10:03:08 AM »

Weren't you the one commenting about how Brian baits people with posts?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2023, 10:04:28 AM »
He fixed Thors Pec tear has a youtube video with Thor talking about it seems to me that is a pretty good reference. I never said he specialized in treating anyone but yeah when you look at his social media it shows some UFC fighters he may have treated them for something else. He is a regular ortho he treats lots of things and does stem cell stuff. I didn't look up all their injuries and cross reference with his client list. But he does say he specializes in Pec tears and repairing old ones and shows videos of 10-15 year old tears on 30 some year old patients being repaired. Can he help a guy who is 47 with a 20 year old tear that has retorn twice and is now chronic? Every orthopedic I have seen says I have good strength and to leave it alone and that there is nothing they can do for me. So I don't know if he can or will help but I would like to find out.

Sometimes there is a procedure that one doctor cannot do so they refer you out to another who can. But if instead of referring you out they are all saying to leave it alone there might be a good reason for that. Maybe this guy is a miracle worker and can fix you up. On the other hand maybe all the other doctors are saying to leave it alone because of possible bad outcomes from a failed attempt. I think the video is cool but this doctor won't put up his botched outcomes on youtube will he? When you see him make sure you ask about possibilities of ending up worse than how you started. Just something to think about before you jump in.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2023, 10:06:38 AM »
Sometimes there is a procedure that one doctor cannot do so they refer you out to another who can. But if instead of referring you out they are all saying to leave it alone there might be a good reason for that. Maybe this guy is a miracle worker and can fix you up. On the other hand maybe all the other doctors are saying to leave it alone because of possible bad outcomes from a failed attempt. I think the video is cool but this doctor won't put up his botched outcomes on youtube will he? When you see him make sure you ask about possibilities of ending up worse than how you started. Just something to think about before you jump in.

What kind of useless advice is this?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2023, 10:27:23 AM »
You are dumb.
I did not say he specialized in ufc fighters either I literally quoted you. You didn’t post any video.

I didn't are you sure?

He did Thors Pec

and this is a before and after of an older tear it does look better

He claims on his website even if ortho orthopedics say they can't he can fix old tears using his technique. So yeah come spring after I get this house sold I am going to go see him and see if he can help me.

See above retard

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2023, 10:30:43 AM »
I didn't are you sure?

See above retard

Are you editing my posts?
You are dumb.
I did not say he specialized in ufc fighters either I literally quoted you.

You’re pathetic.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2023, 03:58:58 PM »

Fuck you man I do what I want.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2023, 04:28:48 PM »
Weren't you the one commenting about how Brian baits people with posts?
Yes, as I said, they are very hard to resist

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2023, 04:54:54 PM »

hahahaha A+  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2023, 05:23:30 PM »
Yes, as I said, they are very hard to resist
"It saddens me that a top tier poster like yourself cannot resist stupidity.   LOL  ;D

Payback is a bitch, and Josh lost his bet with me.....in actuality,your post to me that day opened my eyes to the stupidity of it all.,....not that I didn`t know that already but it finally/truly sank in.

Hope you`re feel better bud!  ;)

Try harder........ he is a non-essential flyspeck in the big scheme of things.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2023, 05:50:53 PM »

You’re unemployed with no health insurance, this entire thread is just attention whoring.

For fuck’s sake, stop letting random men pound jism up your shitpipe and go try to salvage your marriage to the scarecrow.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2023, 08:59:03 PM »

Hahahahahaha! Thats horrible! lol Horribly funny i mean!