Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20852 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2021, 07:31:31 PM »

Fully vaccinated people here get to go to sporting events, movies, bars, eat indoors at restaurants etc etc etc. No vacc...shit out of luck.

These are not reasons to take it. None of that says anything about safety, efficacy, or medical necessity.

"Or else we'll govern you harder." That's a threat, not a reason.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2021, 07:33:35 PM »
It's funny that some guys here won't take the same vaccine over 100 million have but will inject something they bought out of the trunk of a car from a guy they barely know at the gym.
Getbig should have a mandatory vaccine stance. Too many anti-vaxxers here. The hypocrisy is overwhelming and just plain old dumb lowest common denominator regurgitated fears.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2021, 07:34:52 PM »
These are not reasons to take it. None of that says anything about safety, efficacy, or medical necessity.

"Or else we'll govern you harder." That's a threat, not a reason.

Even more so, it's not a reason...It's treason. Fuck the cucks.  It's all bullshit because these pussyass cucks would be dead by now and...They're not.  Goddam 'em I hope they catch it and croak and wind up in Hell forever.  Kommie kunts.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2021, 07:36:38 PM »
Getbig should have a mandatory vaccine stance. Too many anti-vaxxers here. The hypocrisy is overwhelming and just plain old dumb lowest common denominator regurgitated fears.

Surely you jest?  And if you're serious then I am calling you Shirley.  ;D  And yes...Fuck the vaccine.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2021, 07:56:15 PM »
Surely you jest?  And if you're serious then I am calling you Shirley.  ;D  And yes...Fuck the vaccine.
;D
I just find it funny, everytime I see people online talking about the vaccine it seems like there are always a lot of people popping up with an anti-vaccine stance. I don't know if it is because those who are against the vaccine are louder than the rest but it is alarming if mass vaccination is the government's roadmap out the pandemic.
Anyway I'm fully vaccinated, I don't mind.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2021, 08:15:32 PM »
Even more so, it's not a reason...It's treason. Fuck the cucks.  It's all bullshit because these pussyass cucks would be dead by now and...They're not.  Goddam 'em I hope they catch it and croak and wind up in Hell forever.  Kommie kunts.

I'm surprised at how accepting people are of The New Rules and how willing they are to take the shot to comply with them, rather than on the basis of a medical benefit. I've heard "I want to be allowed to travel" as a reason. I don't get it. Must be the American in me.

The howling & pointing Donald Sutherland phase is on the way for sure. It's not gonna be much fun.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2021, 08:57:03 PM »
;D
I just find it funny, everytime I see people online talking about the vaccine it seems like there are always a lot of people popping up with an anti-vaccine stance. I don't know if it is because those who are against the vaccine are louder than the rest but it is alarming if mass vaccination is the government's roadmap out the pandemic.
Anyway I'm fully vaccinated, I don't mind.
If you look at the wealth distribution(at least in nyc), the super wealthy neighborhoods are like 100% vaccinated, billionaires row has like a 125% vaccination rate due to the live in staff lol.  it's the poor and uneducated hoods that are resistant to it, I get why black people would be hesitant but once rich white people hop on you can assume it's safe

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2021, 09:04:55 PM »
Things need to be put in perspective, Covid is neither the plague or the flu, and alarmists and conspiracy theorists on both sides of the anti vax or pro vax stance do nothing positive, no one should care what the others do, with how they personally manage covid, the most disappointing thing about the whole thing is how people look to  poison their minds with mis truths, its bad enough with mainstream media over sensationalising covid like its the plague without others promoting its nothing but a flu. Its neither. Understand its get big and not the real world but try to have a balanced perspective when making your personal choice.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2021, 09:57:58 PM »
 :-\

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2021, 03:57:36 AM »
Not really.

Asymptomatic transfer is very rare.

If you are unvaccinated, and are showing symptoms, stay home.

It's not that hard.

In addition, booty works out and is probably in very good overall metabolic health, so she's fine.

She said the vaccine is more dangerous than the virus. To which I say bullshit.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2021, 04:37:50 AM »
UK 87.6% first dose vax
UK 67.5% second dose vax

Interesting the chart makes it clear it doesn’t stop one getting it or transmitting it.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2021, 04:44:46 AM »
UK 87.6% first dose vax
UK 67.5% second dose vax

Interesting the chart makes it clear it doesn’t stop one getting it or transmitting it.
This is well known. Its more about the fact it keeps you out of hospital beds and ICU once you catch it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2021, 06:11:03 AM »
Everyone is raving about this shit now. Im against them and wonder if you feel any changes They gave you in life quality?

Feel better than ever.

The two additional arms i got doesn't hurt either.

Now i can knit while doing the dishes etc
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2021, 06:50:13 AM »
Feel better than ever.

;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2021, 07:02:04 AM »
UK 87.6% first dose vax
UK 67.5% second dose vax

Those percentages exclude under 18s. Adjusted it 70% 1 dose  and 53% 2 dose.

Cases in the teens and early 20s (majority of the unvaxed) are over 40 times higher than over 65s who have nearly all had 2 doses.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2021, 07:06:49 AM »
Feel better than ever.

it would certainly make jacking off more fun

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2021, 07:36:26 AM »
Things need to be put in perspective, Covid is neither the plague or the flu, and alarmists and conspiracy theorists on both sides of the anti vax or pro vax stance do nothing positive, no one should care what the others do, with how they personally manage covid, the most disappointing thing about the whole thing is how people look to  poison their minds with mis truths, its bad enough with mainstream media over sensationalising covid like its the plague without others promoting its nothing but a flu. Its neither. Understand its get big and not the real world but try to have a balanced perspective when making your personal choice.

It’s whatever those promoting it want it to be at the time, kinda like climate change.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2021, 08:10:34 AM »
I felt nothing - no sides, nothing.  But as I've said on here before, Swine flu dropped me to my knees for 10 days back in '09, so I've always suspected I had some lingering immunity (yeah, bro-science)

Took it for entirely selfish reasons too - not a sheeple, nobody told me to, my choice - what I'm saying is fuck the weak, I just like travelling and was anticipating some sort of Illuminati vaccine passport blocking me and I liked the idea of being in the fast lane.  If it turns out I didn't need it to travel, then meh...

No fear of side effects either - if this thing was to make me sterile then fuck it, I've already got more kids than the rest of you combined!  ;D

T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2021, 08:48:15 AM »
I felt nothing - no sides, nothing.  But as I've said on here before, Swine flu dropped me to my knees for 10 days back in '09, so I've always suspected I had some lingering immunity (yeah, bro-science)

Took it for entirely selfish reasons too - not a sheeple, nobody told me to, my choice - what I'm saying is fuck the weak, I just like travelling and was anticipating some sort of Illuminati vaccine passport blocking me and I liked the idea of being in the fast lane.  If it turns out I didn't need it to travel, then meh...

No fear of side effects either - if this thing was to make me sterile then fuck it, I've already got more kids than the rest of you combined!  ;D

This type of honesty is refreshing. Someone finally admitting  they didn’t take it just to save Grandma👍

This has  to be the first time in human history where people are getting a medical treatment and saying that they’re doing it for somebody else.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2021, 10:48:38 AM »
Gee, how inspiring.

Just keeping it real. It is called the practice of medicine. You know what they say, 'practice makes perfect'.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2021, 11:58:33 AM »

C’Mon man how many weight lifters you know are actually smart? Meathead is a pretty  accurate stereotype  :D

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2021, 01:30:31 PM »
C’Mon man how many weight lifters you know are actually smart? Meathead is a pretty  accurate stereotype  :D
Very true, I do know of some but yeah the vast majority are not.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2021, 01:37:59 PM »
Have you heard about a massive Covid outbreak in NYC that has ravaged the homeless population? Neither have I.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/10/only-about-10-percent-of-nyc-shelter-residents-have-been-vaxxed/

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2021, 01:48:23 PM »
Since the government is suddenly so concerned about our health, I'm expecting Biden to address the nation asking them to put the fork down and excercise more to combat obesity. Not only does it help to combat covid if you're infected, obesity is a leading contributor to poor health and exacerbates other ailments.

It doesn't cost anything. The poorest of people can combat obesity by eating less and moving more.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2021, 01:48:38 PM »
She said the vaccine is more dangerous than the virus. To which I say bullshit.

Depends on the individual.
Y