Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20121 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2021, 06:24:54 AM »
I am not getting vaccinated. My system is very sensitive I can't just be adding experimental vaccines to it that will make me sick for a week and throw off my homeostasis. I live in a tourist area though so I have changed my habits. I order my groceries online and I do not go to movie theaters. I try to avoid large crowds of indoor tourist. Also just check and fuck I am in shape today not going to let some exp vaccine take my gains.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2021, 06:58:52 AM »
Question is how did your mom end up with kidney disease……hmmmm wasn’t from living healthy. Que Covid to take out those being kept alive by scumbag doctors.
polycystic kidney disease, it's genetic. It's been killing generations of her family.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2021, 07:02:17 AM »
The term fits.

His initial post, describing his self-righteous reason for getting vaccinated was a rote, brain-numbing post.

“i wouldn't contribute to taking up hospital resources that may be needed for other things”

🙄

It's true though, i live in nyc. At one point there were 0 hospital beds available, they had to bring in a naval hospital ship and turned a convention center into a makeshift field hospital.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2021, 07:13:24 AM »
It's true though, i live in nyc. At one point there were 0 hospital beds available, they had to bring in a naval hospital ship and turned a convention center into a makeshift field hospital.

I heard they never used the hospital ship

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2021, 07:14:57 AM »
I heard they never used the hospital ship

I was going to ask this, they did the same thing in LA. The ship was for covid patients only.Were the beds actually used?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2021, 08:15:40 AM »
I was going to ask this, they did the same thing in LA. The ship was for covid patients only.Were the beds actually used?

No,the boat sat empty as did the Javitz Center which the Military set up for Covid patients. The ventilator shortage never happened. The reason the hospitals got busy is because there was so much fear and hysteria created by the media and government that anybody with a stuffed nose was going to the ER.

The numbers back me up on this. Median age in NYC is 35.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2021, 08:28:35 AM »

Fake News they never even used the Naval ship

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2021, 08:29:15 AM »

Total lies and BS.   They never saw covid patients and never used the field hospitals. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2021, 11:16:28 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2021, 12:05:04 PM »

No... They didnt. Hospitals were empty.

HTH

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2021, 02:58:38 PM »
I am not getting vaccinated. My system is very sensitive I can't just be adding experimental vaccines to it that will make me sick for a week and throw off my homeostasis. I live in a tourist area though so I have changed my habits. I order my groceries online and I do not go to movie theaters. I try to avoid large crowds of indoor tourist. Also just check and fuck I am in shape today not going to let some exp vaccine take my gains.

Like I posted yesterday, I'm not on a crusade to talk people into getting vaccinated. But, if I am reading your post correctly, you are limiting a variety of social interactions. I was too up until I was fully vaccinated and the restrictions were lifted June 30th. -Could barely tolerate wearing a mask because of claustrophobia which made me feel as if I wasn't getting enough oxygen. I did as much online shopping as possible and only went out when absolutely necessary....over the course of this past year, I was becoming more and more of a hermit. I feel like the vaccine has let me out of the cage I was in. For me, the trade off was a no brainer. But then, I didn't have negative reactions to either shot. It is about a month later and I feel great. My skin has turned a pale shade of green though....kidding.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2021, 03:03:36 PM »
Like I posted yesterday, I'm not on a crusade to talk people into getting vaccinated. But, if I am reading your post correctly, you are limiting a variety of social interactions. I was too up until I was fully vaccinated and the restrictions were lifted June 30th. -Could barely tolerate wearing a mask because of claustrophobia which made me feel as if I wasn't getting enough oxygen. I did as much online shopping as possible and only went out when absolutely necessary....over the course of this past year, I was becoming more and more of a hermit. I feel like the vaccine has let me out of the cage I was in. For me, the trade off was a no brainer. But then, I didn't have negative reactions to either shot. It is about a month later and I feel great. My skin has turned a pale shade of green though....kidding.
You live, barely, life scared. I’d much prefer to be dead than live life scared. You are a pacifist pussy. I see people like you in the news daily taking a beating from the vile scum that exist and do nothing to protect yourself.
T

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2021, 03:13:03 PM »
C’mon man couldn’t be worse than what ever your taking that gave you a 2nd belly button  :D
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=673493.0;attach=1314619;image

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2021, 03:15:13 PM »
You live, barely, life scared. I’d much prefer to be dead than live life scared. You are a pacifist pussy. I see people like you in the news daily taking a beating from the vile scum that exist and do nothing to protect yourself.

My favorite are the people scared like that then go to a place like Disney world and write reviews complaining about social distance and masks. You really can’t fix stupid

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2021, 03:27:16 PM »
i have no interest in the vaccine

this idea that i am responsible for other peoples health is more ridiculous than blaming mcdonalds for obesity killing 40k people per month

E
E

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2021, 03:40:37 PM »

this idea that i am responsible for other peoples health is more ridiculous than blaming mcdonalds for obesity killing 40k people per month

E
👍my sentiments exactly.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2021, 04:05:38 PM »

I respect your choice to not get vaccinated especially in light of the other precautions you've taken and continue to take.  You posted a front double bicep shot before and this one is by far the most impressive.  #BHankinGainz

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2021, 04:24:26 PM »

Has anyone ever told you that you have a really vivid imagination? Just for giggles and laughs, please describe whoever you think I've taken beating from and the circumstances surrounding it. How interesting is it that someone I've never met, thinks they know everything about me based on something I posted on Getbig.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

You got one thing right. I do believe that in most situations violence is not justified.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2021, 04:27:36 PM »

You're full of shit.  You live your life in an urban legend fantasy land.  Grow a pair.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2021, 04:28:31 PM »

E

Earl drops the mic.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2021, 04:56:22 PM »
Earl drops the mic.

Taking it a step further why aren’t our public health responsible for the obesity epidemic in this country?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2021, 06:13:00 PM »
No,the boat sat empty as did the Javitz Center which the Military set up for Covid patients. The ventilator shortage never happened. The reason the hospitals got busy is because there was so much fear and hysteria created by the media and government that anybody with a stuffed nose was going to the ER.

The numbers back me up on this. Median age in NYC is 35.

Yep. Complete nonsense. 

No bed shortage
No ventilator shortage
No O2 shortage

All lies.
a

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2021, 08:08:44 PM »
Had no idea who Catt Sadler was before the media let everyone know “how sick she is” these celebrities or wanna be celebrities will milk any kind of press they can get. What about your client that was diagnosed? Did she even know she was sick? most people in shape don’t even know they have it only to find out from a mandatory test for work or travel
My Client was dx Monday when she went to the Dr to get meds for her stuffy nose.  She started working out today. She lost her taste and had a stuffed up nose for 1 day.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2021, 08:36:35 PM »
Why don't you train chest or back? Flat as a pancake and as narrow as one

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2021, 09:07:17 PM »
You are the problem
No I am not. It is experimental. The long term implications are unknown. I also weigh up the fact that I have suffered an anaphylactic reaction due to the contrast dye when I had a MRI a few years ago. I am not allergic to seafood either. I also take care of myself health wise. My son and daughter don’t have a father as he passed away a long time ago and I lost my mother 3 years ago whom they were very close to. So I am not willing to take any chances with this vaccine and leave them behind all alone.