Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20832 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2021, 09:24:25 PM »
No I am not. It is experimental. The long term implications are unknown. I also weigh up the fact that I have suffered an anaphylactic reaction due to the contrast dye when I had a MRI a few years ago. I am not allergic to seafood either. I also take care of myself health wise. My son and daughter don’t have a father as he passed away a long time ago and I lost my mother 3 years ago whom they were very close to. So I am not willing to take any chances with this vaccine and leave them behind all alone.

Yes, you are.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2021, 02:54:00 AM »
It's funny that some guys here won't take the same vaccine over 100 million have but will inject something they bought out of the trunk of a car from a guy they barely know at the gym.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2021, 07:15:17 AM »
If you are in a high risk group then you should get the vaccine.

Otherwise, take it or leave it.  Your risk is infinitesimal.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2021, 07:45:26 AM »
It's 50 mg's of deca and 20mg's of yohimbe.

Take it. Don't take it. Makes no difference.
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2021, 08:04:06 AM »
You see, its a simple concept: If people feel comfortable getting the vaccine, good for you. If people feel comfortable not getting the vaccine, good for you as well.

It's when both sides of the coin, try to argue that their choice was the best for everyone.

That is the yin and the yang, that opposites attract (in a bad way), that this type of argument can't be won (just like politics)

There is a far far right (lunatics) and a far far left (lunatics) and every poor soul inbetween.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2021, 09:08:54 AM »
appearance trumps all

It appears a lot of people are rationalizing getting bullied into doing something they really didn’t want to do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2021, 11:26:47 AM »
It's funny that some guys here won't take the same vaccine over 100 million have but will inject something they bought out of the trunk of a car from a guy they barely know at the gym.

Ironic isn't it? For many it isn't about the rare side effects from the vaccine so much as it is about making a political statement. Same is true about wearing a mask. Do either of those things and you admit that COVID is real and not just some wild government conspiracy meant to turn everyone into sheep or drones. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2021, 11:36:56 AM »
Ironic isn't it? For many it isn't about the rare side effects from the vaccine so much as it is about making a political statement. Same is true about wearing a mask. Do either of those things and you admit that COVID is real and not just some wild government conspiracy meant to turn everyone into sheep or drones.

If it were as bad as what we have been told people would be banging down doors to get the FREE vaccine but they’re not. Did you know that there’s lower vaccination rates among emergency workers than among the rest of the public? Of course you didn’t. Why is that.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2021, 12:42:40 PM »
Yes, you are.

Not really.

Asymptomatic transfer is very rare.

If you are unvaccinated, and are showing symptoms, stay home.

It's not that hard.

In addition, booty works out and is probably in very good overall metabolic health, so she's fine.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2021, 12:46:33 PM »
Everyone is raving about this shit now. Im against them and wonder if you feel any changes They gave you in life quality?

only trouble I've experienced is when the moon is full otherwise nothing.
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2021, 12:47:13 PM »

The trouble is anyone with rational skepticism about the vaccine, and someone who understands legitimately how masks work or don't work, generally gets lumped into the "anti-vax q anon" group, when both are very realistic positions to take.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2021, 01:15:44 PM »
Also, when you feel like shit for two days following receiving the vaccine, that’s not a rare side effect. It’s a very common direct effect.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2021, 01:27:07 PM »
Also, when you feel like shit for two following receiving the vaccine, that’s not a rare side effect. It’s a very common direct effect.

My GF got the vaccine recently and has been having issues for over a week now.

Swelling in random places, rashes, fever, low energy and her neck area is really red.

Sounds like a great product.

Her Doc said it's normal and told her to rest.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2021, 01:30:44 PM »
You took an experimental drug for a virus with a 99%+ survival rate on the off chance you'd be an asymptomatic carrier who was indoors and within a five foot proximity of an old, unvaccinated person with pre-existing conditions?

That's what was disrupting your peace of mind?

Were you not confident in your own metabolic health to feel you could beat it without hospitalization?  Were you supplementing D/Zinc/C/Quercetin, and keeping up with exercise consistently to increase the odds even further?

Common sense overload. Well done.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »
The message below was "fact-checked" and they came up with this:

"India Today Anti Fake News War Room (AFWA) has found that France has not banned unvaccinated people from purchasing food. Proof of vaccination or a Covid-negative report has been made mandatory only for entry in big shopping malls and not for neighbourhood grocery stores."

Who cares about the nuance? How soon until it's also neighborhood grocery stores restricting entry to the un-vaxxed... How much of a stretch is it to go from banning mall entry to banning entry to neighborhood grocery stores? And what happens when Amazon-like corps own all the grocery stores? And speaking of Amazon-ish corps, is Walmart, which is also a grocery store among other things, a big shopping mall type store or a neighborhood grocery store because it's certainly in neighborhoods and sells groceries.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2021, 05:39:05 PM »
The trouble is anyone with rational skepticism about the vaccine, and someone who understands legitimately how masks work or don't work, generally gets lumped into the "anti-vax q anon" group, when both are very realistic positions to take.

It's all just part of the push. The censorship. The vilification of the unvaxed. The no entry/no job squeeze. You'll be getting door knocks, apparently, which is gonna go just fine.

If my questions are answered by insults and threats, then none of my questions got answered at all. I'd prefer not to base my medical decisions on social browbeating, denial of services, or financial blackmail. I'm one of those foilnuts who sees relevancy in, like, actual information. But it's so out of vogue.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2021, 05:49:57 PM »
If we get vaccinated here restrictions loosen. If we don't get vaccinated everything locks down again. 2 weeks after your 2nd dose you can apply for a vacc card stating you're fully vaccinated. We just opened up again today. Still limited capacities and masks required indoors in public. We haven't been able to gather indoors at private residences since last Oct.

Fully vaccinated people here get to go to sporting events, movies, bars, eat indoors at restaurants etc etc etc. No vacc...shit out of luck.

Getting vacc'd was literally nothing.  2 seconds and done. No issues.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2021, 06:05:48 PM »

AND made in a China mans sink with little or no sterilization, “no no bro my UG lab doesn’t do that it’s like a fda approved lab my boy checked it out” :D ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2021, 06:11:12 PM »

I’m convinced your on the spectrum and of little or no education your posts are easily the worst here your power of attorney should take the internet away from you, you embarrass yourself daily…

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2021, 06:17:29 PM »
My GF got the vaccine recently and has been having issues for over a week now.

Swelling in random places, rashes, fever, low energy and her neck area is really red.

Sounds like a great product.

Her Doc said it's normal and told her to rest.

Rest is always good, safe advice. Chances are her doctor doesn't have enough experience with the vaccine to know what is normal....I don't think anyone knows that yet. These COVID vaccines were whipped out fast....way quicker than medicines are normally. It took five years for the connection between thalidomide taken by pregnant women and the impact on their children to be made.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2021, 06:32:16 PM »
Rest is always good, safe advice. Chances are her doctor doesn't have enough experience with the vaccine to know what is normal....I don't think anyone knows that yet. These COVID vaccines were whipped out fast....way quicker than medicines are normally. It took five years for the connection between thalidomide taken by pregnant women and the impact on their children to be made.

Gee, how inspiring.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2021, 06:38:23 PM »

Yep that one gets me take every experimental peptide but no to a vaccine, if you have reservations take the non RMNA one, vaccinations over the last century have improved life expectancy no end, and if you are going to die from a covid vaccine, generally the real thing would have definitely killed you. But again exercise personal choice but that choice is to live with the virus, countries cannot stay closed to the world to defend some citizens choice like Australia.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2021, 06:52:33 PM »
If you think this is anything other than a giant fucking scam, you don’t know how the world works.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2021, 07:27:03 PM »
If you think this is anything other than a giant fucking scam, you don’t know how the world works.

Well stated, brother!