Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 21165 times)

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #400 on: March 25, 2023, 10:37:36 AM »
Where I live, the political swines did everything they could to coerce me into taking the jab, basically turning my life into miserable mess.

My answer to them never changed, though : "Okay. Flaming Dragon. Fuckface. First, take a big step back and literally fuck your own face!"

This is my story :

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #401 on: March 25, 2023, 10:40:09 AM »
I recieved the single shot shortly after it became available. My main purpose was for travel purposes. I chose the single shot because I believed,  at the time, that even if it didn't work It was probably harmless or inert.

Now, in retrospect I believe all of the vaccines are harmful and utterly pointless.  I do believe the one shot J&J is the most harmless but probably still more harmful than the virus itself.

Ive had covid several times with varying degrees of severity. None were so bad that I couldn't work, or workout for that matter and several times I supposedly had it my only symptom was loss of taste.

Ive only noticed one side effect since receiving the shot. That is skin blemishes. Hard to describe. Almost like a hive or a mosquito bite but no itching and when they clear up they usually leave behind scars. As time has gone on they are less frequent.  I can't say with certainty that its a result of the shot. And im sure my Dr. Would say theres no link to the shot but it's an unusual occurrence and Ive never had it before.

Total respect to You Beak,

You're honest enough to say why you had it & that's likely done Fcuk all
for you in terms of The China virus - And quite possibly it has had a Negative impact
on you - Thankfully this seems to be diminishing for you.

All the very Best.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #402 on: March 25, 2023, 10:57:10 AM »
Where I live, the political swines did everything they could to coerce me into taking the jab, basically turning my life into miserable mess.

My answer to them never changed, though : "Okay. Flaming Dragon. Fuckface. First, take a big step back and literally fuck your own face!"

This is my story :

This coercion was based on the narrative that you were being selfish and putting others at risk by not taking the Vax. Then it turned out that the Vax didn’t even stop transmissions.

Nothing and I mean nothing about this was Legit including the bullshit China story.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #403 on: March 25, 2023, 11:59:24 AM »
This coercion was based on the narrative that you were being selfish and putting others at risk by not taking the Vax. Then it turned out that the Vax didn’t even stop transmissions.

Nothing and I mean nothing about this was Legit including the bullshit China story.

Behavioral conditionning techniques & social engineering

Karens and cowards kept calling me a tinfoil hat jabroni when I was pointing this document out in early 2021

page 51

The truth was much simpler & realistic ( as you repeatedly kept reminding everyone in your posts from the very beginning of this scam ) :

Massive banking collapse which suddenly accelerated from mid-2019 to March 2020 & needed a coverup for gobal hyperinflation which allowed the ruling class to mop up properties (bankrupted small businesses, foreclosed homes etc.) in order to stake limitless claims on everything in the world.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #404 on: March 26, 2023, 01:41:16 AM »

This is what they want to turn us into. An emaciated bag of bones in drag.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #405 on: March 26, 2023, 02:27:04 AM »

Thats where it should have kicked in for mostly everyone (the zero-trust), when they spewed that bullshit. Stop transmission, really?
Somehow the magic jab, changes it into infectious virus to a non-infectious one that can't be transmitted?

Guaranteeing sheep "You will not get COVID if you take the poison jab"  ??? ::)

Oh really Dr. Shitter??

Vaxxers, dumbest klan of kvnts on the planet, along with looney libturdz. 1 and the same.  ::)

Maybe people should have just sat down, no way in hell they'd get COVID.  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #406 on: March 26, 2023, 09:07:14 AM »
Thats where it should have kicked in for mostly everyone (the zero-trust), when they spewed that bullshit. Stop transmission, really?
Somehow the magic jab, changes it into infectious virus to a non-infectious one that can't be transmitted?

Guaranteeing sheep "You will not get COVID if you take the poison jab"  ??? ::)

Oh really Dr. Shitter??

Vaxxers, dumbest klan of kvnts on the planet, along with looney libturdz. 1 and the same.  ::)

Maybe people should have just sat down, no way in hell they'd get COVID.  ::)

It should’ve been a massive story but to the shill media it was a non issue and then yet another lie “It was never meant to stop transmissions.” Really? Why not? Wasn’t that the whole point of , “14 Days to stop the spread”?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #410 on: June 26, 2023, 12:38:11 PM »
I wonder what the long term effects are for those with this vaccine in their body? I notice they are more prone to catching common colds, also more negative overall.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #411 on: June 26, 2023, 12:40:22 PM »
HAHA

Never took the Vaccine!

Acquaintances who took the Vaccine got very weird sideeffects, Lost feeling in one arm and couldn't see, another had Heartproblems and had to go to the emergency

Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: June 26, 2023, 12:40:39 PM »
T.T. QUICK Drummer ERIK FERRO Dies

"Metal of Honor" was amazing, was he jabbed??

https://blabbermouth.net/news/t-t-quick-drummer-erik-ferro-dies

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #413 on: June 26, 2023, 03:43:34 PM »
Zero Negative reactions or side effects for Me
As I haven't had any of the T.E.Vaccines - More fool those that willingly & voluntarily
Lined up & took that crap.

However I do feel for those that were forced via threat of loss of job
Who had them.
Awful & disgusting tactic that was.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #414 on: June 26, 2023, 04:05:10 PM »
I wonder what the long term effects are for those with this vaccine in their body? I notice they are more prone to catching common colds, also more negative overall.

I donate blood and one of the questions is if you’ve had a covid vaccine and which one you have had. I am assuming it is so they can screen or throw your shit away.

I’ve never had the vaccine but my wife did the Moderna and has a “immune thing” (nothing life threatening) now that she never had before. Her and I both blame the vaccine but there’s nothing that can be done. She just wanted to be able to go to school and volunteer with our kids and shit.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: June 27, 2023, 12:42:29 AM »

I donate blood and one of the questions is if you’ve had a covid vaccine and which one you have had. I am assuming it is so they can screen or throw your shit away.

I’ve never had the vaccine but my wife did the Moderna and has a “immune thing” (nothing life threatening) now that she never had before. Her and I both blame the vaccine but there’s nothing that can be done. She just wanted to be able to go to school and volunteer with our kids and shit.
The medical community will never admit to these problems people are having. The backlash would be brutal.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: June 27, 2023, 06:12:34 AM »
HAHA

Never took the Vaccine!

Acquaintances who took the Vaccine got very weird sideeffects, Lost feeling in one arm and couldn't see, another had Heartproblems and had to go to the emergency

I know 5 that died from Vaxx, but zero from actual RONA...
It has slowed down (the sudden unexpected deaths) but for a while there (during rollout) it was brutal...

My cousin, 2 mates from high-school, my bosses brother, and a friends 32 yr old daughter... Post jab slab...
The 32 year old was brutal. Night of the jab, her brain swelled, she died a couple days later, not knowing her own mother in the hospital, etc.

Forced for work (Teacher) yet these crinimals cannot be touched or sued... Pure evil here that many fell for..

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2023, 06:21:18 AM »
I know 5 that died from Vaxx, but zero from actual RONA...
It has slowed down (the sudden unexpected deaths) but for a while there (during rollout) it was brutal...

My cousin, 2 mates from high-school, my bosses brother, and a friends 32 yr old daughter... Post jab slab...
The 32 year old was brutal. Night of the jab, her brain swelled, she died a couple days later, not knowing her own mother in the hospital, etc.

Forced for work (Teacher) yet these crinimals cannot be touched or sued... Pure evil here that many fell for..
knowing i contributed to this, i feel much better

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2023, 06:33:48 PM »

;D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2023, 07:03:05 PM »

Me too!

I’m sure those people had it coming.

🙂

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #420 on: June 27, 2023, 07:55:41 PM »
I feel better from the vaccine.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #421 on: June 27, 2023, 08:11:24 PM »
Had all 3 shots.

Didn’t want to get 3 weeks of quarantine in my apartment with 3 teenagers if one of them got sick in schools. At least they kept kids stuff open here more than most.
I have a job that requires me to be there too.
Then we had a US trip booked and they demanded all shots, and were one of the last countries to demand that too.

I had one case, and my first, of atrial fibrillation that had to be fixed in hospital.
There I did find out that I had quite high bloodpressure and I had been on this start of vacation drinking binge just 2 days before and did two workouts that day.

So, afib might be from the jab but there were other factors as well. Haven’t had any since, knock on wood, so far at least.

I do regret vaccines now but at the time it was delibrate choice.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #422 on: June 27, 2023, 09:49:46 PM »
Had a work/consultant gig where they told me and pushed me to get them. Every time I just said oh yeah Ill book a time for it next week. That went on for months. I could tell they got more annoyed by the end then all of a sudden it stopped and it was like covid never existed. Putin was the next fear and talking point. So i just followed suit and covid it was never brought up again. I think they where ashamed of tbh. The comon man is a sheep I have learned that. I knew it before but it was very obvious now.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #423 on: June 28, 2023, 12:27:51 AM »
anecdotally speaking i have felt no different.  I did lose friends, and know of friends who lost friends,  to the virus pre the vaccinations but i have not lost, or know of anyone who died because of the vaccinations and didn't see any localised deaths post vaccinations

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: June 28, 2023, 02:02:40 AM »
anecdotally speaking i have felt no different.  I did lose friends, and know of friends who lost friends,  to the virus pre the vaccinations but i have not lost, or know of anyone who died because of the vaccinations and didn't see any localised deaths post vaccinations

You weren't paying attention to the Obits then.
Almost daily "Suddenly and Unexpectedly" filled all Obits...
Strangely died down after Clot-Shotting subsided...