Author Topic: Strange BP  (Read 2078 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strange BP
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2021, 11:48:52 AM »
Which is why I am concerned now. I purchased the damn thing because it was high it then went back to normal over a few months. It was normal a week ago. It shot up in the last couple days

wake up call .....no one else is...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2021, 11:49:46 AM »
I mean do you think I am some kind of blood pressure computer hack how the fuck do you fake a blood pressure reading???
put it on your girlfriends arm while you are beating her up...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2021, 11:54:43 AM »
Which is why I am concerned now. I purchased the damn thing because it was high it then went back to normal over a few months. It was normal a week ago. It shot up in the last couple days
Because you`ve been doing stupid shit..............eating garbage in huge quantities.

You don`t know jackshit about bodybuilding Mr. Peach Cobbler.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2021, 11:54:55 AM »
put it on your girlfriends arm while you are beating her up...

Brutal GetBig burn  ;D

T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2021, 11:56:08 AM »
Brutal GetBig burn  ;D

Don't bring Goodrum into this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2021, 12:09:09 PM »
And this is the weird part it has been reading high all day then all of a sudden boom right back into a normal range was super high 2 hours ago nothing to worry about now I guess a s I took nothing not even a damn flinstone today

I believe I have abnormal physiology. I am consistently taking the readings the same way. Does anyone else have these kinds of fluctuations?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2021, 12:15:48 PM »
And this is the weird part it has been reading high all day then all of a sudden boom right back into a normal range was super high 2 hours ago nothing to worry about now I guess a s I took nothing not even a damn flinstone today

I believe I have abnormal physiology. I am consistently taking the readings the same way. Does anyone else have these kinds of fluctuations?

Much better but still high.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2021, 12:31:43 PM »
Much better but still high.

Calling sports medicine people about maybe getting prp for elbow tomorrow. But can at least train legs and the right side of my upper body like fuck it going to do what I can. Was sick this am with digestive issues may have caused the high BP. Seems normal enough now though legs are going to get it.

First half of most days I am sick and in pain everything hurts. I am convinced I am dying. Have some kind of mild fever as well. But then slowly I start with my hemp product I take a walk and slowly slowly I start to feel better.  I start to eat and start to think I can do this and then I get ready to train

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2021, 12:34:25 PM »
Did he die or get big yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2021, 01:32:21 PM »
Could be the cuff.

I have to use an extra large.

My BP used to get up around 180/100 when i was bulking and eating a lot, seems to fluctuate with my bodyweight.

Normally it's around 120/60 ish.

It's weird because my BP will literally jump up over night once i hit 230+ pounds. Once i'm down around 210 it's perfect.

Took mine just now and it's 135/58. After a 6 mile hike in the heat with an elevation change of 2000-feet.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2021, 01:43:03 PM »

Replace your batteries.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2021, 10:30:18 PM »
Wrist monitors are terribly innacurate.... only trust those upper arm/elbow sleeve devices.