Author Topic: I have joined planet fatness  (Read 3005 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I have joined planet fatness
« on: August 18, 2021, 10:04:39 PM »
Great price, never bz(fat people don't wanna workout), and I'm out of shape and look better than 95 % of the members!

Discuss!!

Ps im yet to see any pizza!!
Mr. AZ 2003

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I have joined planet fatness
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 05:20:51 AM »
Great price, never bz(fat people don't wanna workout), and I'm out of shape and look better than 95 % of the members!

Discuss!!

Its a good deal you can easily get your membership dues back in Pizza alone

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 07:40:02 AM »

Discuss!!

Train hard but don`t drop one single weight plate,and make sure to tip toe around the gym when going from exercises to exercie or you`ll get kicked out of the place immediately.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 09:54:57 AM »

Discuss!!

Make sure you give lots of positive uplifting remarks to the fat fuckers working out.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 10:13:56 AM »
Make sure you give lots of positive uplifting remarks to the fat fuckers working out.

You know……. I actually have more respect for the fat fucs giving it a go than I do the beet red, balding , screaming jerks

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 10:32:54 PM »
Great place never any sweat on the machines

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 10:55:09 PM »
I checked out a Planet Fitness in Greenville, SC about a year and a half ago. $10 a month. A real deal. Same gear as the Gold's Gym I was at. So i was going to change but the Fauxvid scam started.

Fast forward to today. Both Gold's are out of business and the Planet Fitness I was looking  at is still going strong. Worth another look.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 11:19:33 PM »
I checked out a Planet Fitness in Greenville, SC about a year and a half ago. $10 a month. A real deal. Same gear as the Gold's Gym I was at. So i was going to change but the Fauxvid scam started.

Fast forward to today. Both Gold's are out of business and the Planet Fitness I was looking is at is still going strong. Worth another look.

The one in my sub has the best array of tits and ass of any gym I've ever been to.  Ever. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2021, 02:04:17 AM »
Vince had only good things to say about Planet Fitness.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 08:54:30 AM »

Fast forward to today. Both Gold's are out of business and the Planet Fitness I was looking is at is still going strong. Worth another look.

Same thing happened where I'm at.  I was a member at a corporate owned Golds that closed permanently just a few weeks after Covid started.  I was forced to join the Planet Fitness along with the other member of the Golds.  Night and day difference in the quality of the gyms.  My body is not the same shape as it was at the Golds and it's very frustrating.

The equipment seemed better and there was more of it.  It just an enjoyable gym to work out in.  I was also a member of a large LA fitness which was even better than Golds.  Planet fitness is depressing to work out at and I look forward to eventually going to a new gym.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2021, 09:09:08 AM »
Planet Fatness is a disgrace 

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2021, 09:29:46 AM »
get me some pizza bro

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2021, 09:46:52 AM »
Same thing happened where I'm at.  I was a member at a corporate owned Golds that closed permanently just a few weeks after Covid started.  I was forced to join the Planet Fitness along with the other member of the Golds.  Night and day difference in the quality of the gyms.  My body is not the same shape as it was at the Golds and it's very frustrating.

The equipment seemed better and there was more of it.  It just an enjoyable gym to work out in.  I was also a member of a large LA fitness which was even better than Golds.  Planet fitness is depressing to work out at and I look forward to eventually going to a new gym.

I guess it depends on the Gold's Gym you go to! The one I went to in Greenville had broken equipment routinely, never enough 45 pound plates to go around (usually some moron who piled all of them on the leg press machine) , and people just sitting on machines texting forever. I was getting sick of it.

PF isn't hard core but the one I went to for a trial visit had everything in working order, free weights, was clean and I never had to wait to use anything.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 10:51:32 AM »
Just a really bad environment to work out in. I remember when they began a guy told me he went to use the leg press and they had the weight holders cut so you couldn't add on too many plates. He also said dumbbells went up to 70lbs. I don't know if that's changed now?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2021, 10:52:44 AM »
Just a really bad environment to work out in. I remember when they began a guy told me he went to use the leg press and they had the weight holders cut so you couldn't add on too many plates. He also said dumbbells went up to 70lbs. I don't know if that's changed now?
Yeah, we don't want want people getting too strong. ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 11:21:32 AM »

Discuss!!

PF can be a good deal , especially if it's the best available gym at a cheap price.
I'm no fan of their ads, but wts , machines and cardio equipment are what matters , so wtf

Let us know how it is training there.  Thanks and good luck.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 11:28:08 AM »
Planet fitness is depressing to work out at and I look forward to eventually going to a new gym.

Good post and "atmosphere" is the main problem with PF.

I drive a bit farther to train at a real gym that has a lot of hard training people .
Doesn't matter if it's a HS kid trying to get stronger or some older lady trying to drop wt , etc
Just being in a GYM with people training with a purpose = a lot better atmosphere.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 11:29:16 AM »

I drive a bit farther to train at a real gym that has a lot of hard training people .
Doesn't matter if it's a HS kid trying to get stronger or some older lady trying to drop wt , etc
Just being in a GYM with people training with a purpose = a lot better atmosphere.

Proud to have to have been thrown out of 3 and denied memership of others even just to use the cardio

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 11:36:10 AM »

Training at a home gym is the best atmosphere. 8)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 11:48:55 AM »
Training at a home gym is the best atmosphere. 8)

Hot damn , we agree! ;)

Now, that I'm retired I go during "off peak" hours , 1:30 - 3:00 or  8-10 pm .
My regular GYM is a 24/7 key FOB club. That way I get mroe wts and cardio equipment without the crowds. win/win*

* Plus, no  20 something hotty in yoga pants wants a chunky old perv gawking at her as she trains. LOL

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2021, 10:28:56 AM »
Its a good deal you can easily get your membership dues back in Pizza alone

Have not seen pizza!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2021, 10:31:16 AM »
Train hard but don`t drop one single weight plate,and make sure to tip toe around the gym when going from exercises to exercie or you`ll get kicked out of the place immediately.  ;D

Thanks wes!

Just using it as a way to get a quick workout in, like I said, itsnever and there are plenty of machines. I don't know anyone so im in and im out in 45 minutes!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2021, 10:34:30 AM »

As I was walking to my next machine, I heard a salesman talking to the client he was showing the gym to, he said, "we don't cater to big bodybuilder types " I thought to myself, you prejudice fuck!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2021, 10:36:17 AM »
You know……. I actually have more respect for the fat fucs giving it a go than I do the beet red, balding , screaming jerks

I would too if they were serious,  but you see em on the ab machine playing on their phones for 20 minutes and the do 3 reps and walk away!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2021, 10:39:11 AM »
The one in my sub has the best array of tits and ass of any gym I've ever been to.  Ever.

Pretty much 0 tits and ass at theone I'm at, it's better for me now a days anyway because i just want to get my workout in and roll!
Mr. AZ 2003