Author Topic: Electricity  (Read 3739 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Electricity
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2021, 09:50:39 AM »
Generators

Lol

How long can you store gas to run them ?

Hm

I have one 12 oz approved gas container.  I fill it at the local  gas station then pour it into my Generac.

I see what you’re saying, though.  I should purchase perhaps a 20 or 24 oz container for fuel.  This way, I’d have to refill less frequently.  Great, forward thinking!

Thanks for the tip.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2021, 02:08:58 PM »
The amount of people who meet at Bilderberg?

Bilderberg, not sure. I drove past Wienerschnitzel and there was a line of about 8 people. I haven’t been in ages, although the pretzel bun is money.

Herness

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2021, 04:57:49 PM »
Is your electricity bills higher this year than there where last year? Cause mine are and i am thinking about changing the provider. Started to check few options on https://Strøm24.no and it looks like there are some better options out there.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2021, 05:08:27 PM »
Is your electricity bills higher this year than there where last year? Cause mine are and i am thinking about changing the provider

Depends on where you live and if you even have that option.

There is only one provider where i live.

Also you need to see if your provider has different options, many have different rates based on the package you receive.

Always shop around and READ the fine print!

Electricity is not very expensive at all if you know what to look for.

Don't bother with the "green" packages they offer, it's all bullshit to charge you more so you think you are saving the environment, you aren't.