Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16197 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2021, 04:02:23 PM »
If being over 6 foot tall is so essential then why are the hottest male movie stars all short? Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, etc...all manlets.

Simple, height is hidden easily on film and all actors generally have large skulls compared to their body, its a key to looking charismatic on film.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2021, 05:24:28 PM »
LOL at grown men having “girlfriends”.

Martin Luther had it right: women should be prostitutes or wives.

I can’t think of anything more resource-draining and mentally torturous in a man’s life than a girlfriend.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2021, 05:29:35 PM »
If being over 6 foot tall is so essential then why are the hottest male movie stars all short? Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, etc...all manlets.

Edit: add Sly, Vandamme, Statham, to the list

They blow the producers and directors.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2021, 05:41:40 PM »

Being tall is a bigger factor in picking up women than in landing movie roles from homo Hollywood directors  ;D

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2021, 05:46:06 PM »

Game Over.
And that's a Fact.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2021, 05:50:29 PM »

Game Over.
And that's a Fact.

The title says "picking up women" not murdering them.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2021, 05:50:40 PM »

Game Over.
And that's a Fact.

How tall are you? 5’6”?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2021, 05:54:17 PM »
Game Over.
And that's a Fact.

Not true.  Eligible for parole in 2026.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2021, 07:13:09 PM »
So according to the previous chart, 44.9% of all males are incels (30%) or genetic trash (14.9%) haha.  Doesn't that number sound kinda high?  Accordingly, do you think that 2 outta 5 Getbiggers are likely either incels or genetic trash?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2021, 07:33:06 PM »
So according to the previous chart, 44.9% of all males are incels (30%) or genetic trash (14.9%) haha.  Doesn't that number sound kinda high?  Accordingly, do you think that 2 outta 5 Getbiggers are likely either incels or genetic trash?

Yes, about a third of adult men in this day and age are incels, maybe even higher because men typically do not like responding to polls by saying they are womanless.

There is bound to be an incel crisis in the matriarchy, "sexual liberation" and  female tyranny we live in.

Yes, I suspect there are incels on Getbig, perhaps alright guys that are not genetic trash, but cannot find women in this sick system we have going.

Do you think men here who compulsively post pictures of dumb whores here actually have real-life women or are of sound mind?

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2021, 07:35:21 PM »
Here's a stat of the percentage of men 6 foot tall or over.

Nearly 12% Of The People All Around The World Are Over 6 Feet Tall. For countries like the USA and Canada the percentage of people that are over 6 feet is nearly 15% 6 feet and above is what is usually considered tall for a man. 6 feet is often considered the borderline area between short and tall.

So basically 87% of men are fucked ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2021, 07:36:45 PM »
Simple, height is hidden easily on film and all actors generally have large skulls compared to their body, its a key to looking charismatic on film.

This isn't the first time I've heard this. There is probably something to it.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2021, 07:37:44 PM »

Game Over.
And that's a Fact.

Way too big. Only fags and maybe 5% of women are into that look. And of those 5% of women that are into that look maybe 10% of them are slim and sexy, so the rest don't matter.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2021, 07:39:27 PM »
LOL at grown men having “girlfriends”.

Martin Luther had it right: women should be prostitutes or wives.

I can’t think of anything more resource-draining and mentally torturous in a man’s life than a girlfriend.

how does a girlfriend drain your resources more than a wife?  you can walk away from a girlfriend and move on like she never existed whenever you want

your wife can cheat on you and get impregnated by another man, the court system will still take her side and make you pay

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2021, 07:42:50 PM »

Game Over.
And that's a Fact.

This is really funny since from what I've read about him, he did his share of trying to get picked up by men.....for money of course....which makes it a okay.

On the other hand, burning women's bodies in a car, Jaguar in this case.....turned out to be not so Okay.

For all you ladies and men out there who think this guy is hot, he's up for parole in December 2026. How do you suppose he looks today? How will he look in 5 more years. Time's running out for this pretty boy.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2021, 07:54:24 PM »
This is really funny since from what I've read about him, he did his share of trying to get picked up by men.....for money of course....which makes it a okay.

On the other hand, burning women's bodies in a car, Jaguar in this case.....turned out to be not so Okay.

For all you ladies and men out there who think this guy is hot, he's up for parole in December 2026. How do you suppose he looks today? How will he look in 5 more years. Time's running out for this pretty boy.
And from what I've read about you....

Maybe you should stay quiet

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2021, 07:56:52 PM »

No one would care about any of them if they aren't movie stars. DiCaprio is 6' tall also

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2021, 07:58:09 PM »
And from what I've read about you....

Maybe you should stay quiet

Don't believe everything you read...specially not what you read on Getbig, Sir....or should I call you Craig?  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2021, 08:01:16 PM »
No one would care about any of them if they aren't movie stars. DiCaprio is 6' tall also

they didn't become movie stars or leading men by being unattractive

E
E

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2021, 08:09:17 PM »

Not hardly.  5'9" maybe. You probably believe Stallone is 5'11" too.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2021, 08:11:33 PM »
how does a girlfriend drain your resources more than a wife?  you can walk away from a girlfriend and move on like she never existed whenever you want

your wife can cheat on you and get impregnated by another man, the court system will still take her side and make you pay

E

Oh yes, that is correct considering in this mommy tyranny/female dictatorship/matriarchy, we have a degenerated court system in which a woman can wake up tomorrow, announce that she's "bored", head for a divorce lawyer and impoverish a a man.

However I was speaking in a context of a would-be normal system.

Unless a man is having the same interactions with a "girlfriend" that he would with a prostitute, literally just fornicating and nothing else is involved, he typically spends enormous amounts of time with this woman, sometimes living with her, and spending money on her with no outcome or future in sight (no children, no wealth building). If middle-aged men wish to engage in this scheme, sort of like an adult who plays with toy trucks, they can do so. But it's a hefty price for sex and that oh-so coveted female validation that men desperately want these days.

Having a girlfriend usually involves infatuation and romantic nonsense that will end. And after it ends there is not much there. Whereas if a man has a normal wife who will not be fleecing him, there will likely be children and a time-tested bond made, along with relationships with in-laws and friends made through the marriage.

I understand there are men who constantly want new girlfriends for intense romantic feelings, hence the "serial monogamy", and female validation. They want that versus a prostitute because "bro, a prostitute doesn't really like you."

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2021, 08:56:04 PM »
Things should be back in full swing by then, bud. Bars supposed to resume normal hours from this Friday. Dublin is by far my favourite city to go drinking in. You can get away with a lot up there. You’ll love it.

I think the Gresham on O’Connell street is a great place to stay. It’s a nice hotel and a great location. Can walk across the city to south side from there and plenty of bars and restaurants on the way.

The grittiest parts of Dublin are just around the corner. If you need anything that is. A guy had his head blown off getting into his car just below my apartment window when I used to live near there. Have a glance at champions Avenue you might see the 24/7 surveillance and protection of one of the leaders of a gang in a major feud

You’ll get to see all the heroin addicts of Dublin in their full glory.

Make no mistake about it Dublin is a very dangerous city (by European standards). I hate using European because I see Ireland as way different to the likes of France and Germany. They play by the rules too much. Understaffed and resourced Gardai cannot cope. Just have your wits about you as Americans are mugged up there all the time. Be wary at ATMs especially.

Nice one, man. Thanks. Sounds great. I'm from Scotland so I'm no stranger to all that stuff, haha. This will just be a quiet trip with the GF for New Year when I'm home, though!

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2021, 09:14:42 PM »
Oh yes, that is correct considering in this mommy tyranny/female dictatorship/matriarchy, we have a degenerated court system in which a woman can wake up tomorrow, announce that she's "bored", head for a divorce lawyer and impoverish a a man.

However I was speaking in a context of a would-be normal system.

Unless a man is having the same interactions with a "girlfriend" that he would with a prostitute, literally just fornicating and nothing else is involved, he typically spends enormous amounts of time with this woman, sometimes living with her, and spending money on her with no outcome or future in sight (no children, no wealth building). If middle-aged men wish to engage in this scheme, sort of like an adult who plays with toy trucks, they can do so. But it's a hefty price for sex and that oh-so coveted female validation that men desperately want these days.

Having a girlfriend usually involves infatuation and romantic nonsense that will end. And after it ends there is not much there. Whereas if a man has a normal wife who will not be fleecing him, there will likely be children and a time-tested bond made, along with relationships with in-laws and friends made through the marriage.

I understand there are men who constantly want new girlfriends for intense romantic feelings, hence the "serial monogamy", and female validation. They want that versus a prostitute because "bro, a prostitute doesn't really like you."
In my estimate prostitutes carry both disease and legal risk, not to mention the potential for robbing you, blackmailing you, etc. Also, their pussies are rotten.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2021, 09:24:22 PM »
In my estimate prostitutes carry both disease and legal risk, not to mention the potential for robbing you, blackmailing you, etc. Also, their pussies are rotten.

I can't say it's a wise decision, especially these days. Again, I was speaking in the context of some normality, such as if we had legalized and regulated prostitution. I would never go to one.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2021, 03:27:31 AM »
Height has nothing to do with it says Arnold.